Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) (1930 Views)

Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Two-star general Major General Joseph P. Harrington (pictured) has been fired and recalled to Washington after an investigation.

The two-star general who heads U.S. Army Africa has been fired and recalled to Washington, amid allegations he had an inappropriate relationship with the wife of an enlisted soldier, the Army said Friday.

An Army statement provided to The Associated Press said that Maj. Gen. Joseph Harrington was removed from his job due to a loss in confidence in his ability to command.

Army Col. Patrick Seiber, an Army spokesman, said on Friday that Harrington is under investigation for sending inappropriate Facebook messages to the woman, who is married to a soldier on that same base in Vincenza, Italy.

The private communications ranged from flattering to flirtatious, according to USA Today.

In one instance, Harrington writes that the woman is a 'HOTTIE' and 'looking good for sure,' in reference to her appearance.

'You seem to have a great modeling resume! Truly! Though I hadn't noticed!

Where is your hubby tonight? Work?,' the general wrote in another series of messages.

Harrington also told the woman that;

'U can be my nurse,' and added, 'I'd enjoy being in a tent with U.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4979532/US-Army-two-star-general-fired-command.html

Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by Dezzx(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
chai!
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by TopGunFighter: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Haba this man would have come to Nigeria and see how these useless female corpers are just fucking officers upandan so girls sha....

4 Likes

Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by AJOBI77(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
The General lost it. I can't imagine his explanation to the soldier under him
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by policy12: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
If na naija nothing go happen.

4 Likes

Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by hatchy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Be careful of what you say or do because "na small shit dey stain nyash"
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by internationalman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Social media is doing more harm than good these days.

2 Likes

Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by shurley22(f): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Try this In Nigeria and no one would give a fvck about it
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
shurley22:
Try this In Nigeria and no one would give a fvck about it
my dear the authorities will do. The military frowns as these acts.

4 Likes

Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by armadeo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
if the junior soldier make noise then trouble for him sef in naija
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by tk4rd: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
DISCIPLINE..

1 Like

Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by egopersonified(f): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Did he place the officer in the front line so he would get killed and then take over the wife?

1 Like

Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
egopersonified:
Did he place the officer in the front line so he would get killed and then take over the wife?

Hia just mer sex chatting..
I wonder what will be done he dem con buzakacheesy
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by Xmen149(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
YOU SEE!!

ordinary chatting oh shocked

here someone will point a gun at you and say i will kill you and nothing will happen,.then turn around to bring vacination for you(and expect you to be rejoicing cheesy)

our khaki boys need serious re-orientation aswe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:26am On Oct 15, 2017
tk4rd:
DISCIPLINE..

Discipline bro.

2* General for that matter, some like that is a god here.

He will kill tens and nothing will happen not to talk of mere flirting
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2017
Thats really bad.
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2017
policy12:

If na naija nothing go happen.

Nigerian Army has a strict policy on matters like these o.
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by roqrules04(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2017
It can only happen in the US.

If General even have se.x with ur wife here in my country na sorry u go hear
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by EdDave(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2017
It happens even here in Nigeria. An officer who even assaults his own wife will face a disciplinary panel.
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by maisauki: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2017
here to read comments
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2017
I am cumming
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by ifyan(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is what they call DISCIPLINE.
Re: US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
roqrules04:
It can only happen in the US.

If General even have se.x with ur wife here in my country na sorry u go hear
you are wrong, Nigerian military law does not administer preferential leniency to any officer, especially when it comes to adultery, I know of a colonel who was dismissed for making advance at a Sergeant wife.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist N.korean Pres. Kim Jong Forces 13-yr-old Virgins Into Sexual Servitude / Africa's Youngest Ruler Transforms Ethiopia In Only 100 Days / Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.