Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive (33199 Views)

BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) / Kidnappers Trying To Collect Ransom In Rivers Caught (Photos) / BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by jaybee3(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
The scumbags don start again ooooo

Why won't these mofos get honest paying jobs

CC: Ishilove

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by glimpse33(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is a cheap scam na! how can they take your finger print & picture online

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

These DUDES SHOULD GET A LIFE

CHAI
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Caracta(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
My Father! grin grin
This is serious though.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Omololaeni(f): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmmm. dis is rily serious
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This isn't fair...

If only Nigerian youths can apply their wisdom in doing something useful, this country would have been a better one.

Rather, all we think of is on how to scam people with the possible space/opportunity given to us..

May no one fall for this huge joke angry sad..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Ishilove: 1:21am On Jul 04, 2015
*facepalm* sad

Why are we Nigerians so criminally minded? WHY? cry

7 Likes

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by SammyO4real: 1:22am On Jul 04, 2015
[size=16pt]Voleurs partout que vous aller au Nigeria.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Sweetyie(f): 1:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Tnx op
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by eipreel(f): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Nawa o! They should use these their initiatives for better things na angry

3 Likes

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by tucky200(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Nigerians always ready to make money from any slight opportunity,be it legal or illegal
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by NaLaugh: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2015
These dudes work 25 hours a day cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2015
What ll i say...

OK THANKS [size=16pt] grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 04, 2015
haaa firstbank for that matter...thanks for this
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Dindondin(m): 1:27am On Jul 04, 2015
people shine your eyes
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Their father
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by GodblessNig247(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Caracta:
grin
Is a serious matter and not a laughing matter ma!
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Helkayklassic(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Awon omo oro

1 Like

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by 9jatatafo(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2015
My advice is that before you do anything, confirm from your bank. Don't be in hurry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by GodblessNig247(m): 1:30am On Jul 04, 2015
OK. noted!
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by atilla(m): 1:30am On Jul 04, 2015
This is not fake o. Its using https and also look at the link isn't that the correct address?

Modified. Please see the last pic. It takes u to another site, it's very fake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by autocorrect(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Blame Unemployment Rate in this Zoo
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by GodblessNig247(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:

How much do u have in ur acct? Are u a politician. lol grin
jemimaa01:

How much do u have in ur acct? Are u a politician. lol
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:32am On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Badgers14: 1:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Why cant this people invest this time and energy in doing something useful rather than scamming people of their hard earned money.

@Op could you forward that email to first bank so they could take note and notify their customers.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2015
GodblessNig247:

How much do u have in ur acct? Are u a politician. lol grin

How much do u have in ur acct? Are u a politician. lol
nawa for u o!! money is money o,small or big,btw sef,its my father I had in mind wink

1 Like

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by pbs4real(m): 1:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Scammers everywre
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Badgers14: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2015
jaybee3:
The scumbags don start again ooooo

Why won't these mofos get honest paying jobs

CC: Ishilove

Could you forwArd this email to first bank so they could take note and notify other customers

2 Likes

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Caseless: 1:39am On Jul 04, 2015
*runs to his page so I can be scammed*
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by GodblessNig247(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
nawa for u o!! money is money o,small or big,btw sef,its my father I had in mind wink

Lol! that's good o. u got a father u care abt not like me that have lost mine. Is well sha embarassed
jemimaa01:

Lol! that's good o. u got a father u care abt not like me that have lost mine. Is well sha

1 Like

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by YoursGEJ(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2015
OP what did you enter for the password? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch / Cameroonian Woman Strangles Neighbour's Children After Kidnapping Them (Graphic) / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.