Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (86705 Views)

Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / The Temple of YHVH Almighty / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Dammylois(f): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hian! Lord order my steps never to step into dz kind of church o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn this church is crazycheesycheesycheesy
No! They not crazy! They are just not hypocrites like the other crooked churches grin who pretend to be righteous
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Titusolufemi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
I think did should be in literature section.
O.p you forgot to include the title of ur story.

Believe dis at ur own risk
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Martin0(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
No! They not crazy! They are just not hypocrites like the other crooked churches grin who pretend to be righteous

Hahahahahah na wa oooo
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by mabea: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sadly enough this very seer started well as a born again christian according to a friend who knew him. According to her, the guy used to lead the prayer group of the church where they both were members, but due to some challenges the guy was facing he left town and started seeking solution and that was how he strayed.

I knew about him through a book he wrote with the tittle " jesus is your enemy" which we saw with one 1st timer in my church, LFC, who when we pressed on him gave a similar account to op's. People should be careful of where they go seeking solutions to their problems. They can only see but they cannot solve.

2 Likes

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by chiomajane2016(f): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mustiboy:
I've finally gained admission into the university.
nairalanders, show your boy some love.
wow congrats which Skul

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by 9jayoungwealth(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
i just dey laff miracle seekers grin
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by mkoabiola: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
I must go to that church to see tins myself.

Interesting writeup to read
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by ladja2013: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nothing really new, I think there is a church also in this type of worship mode in Ibadan, around Apata Area. Yes I remember ,they also cook food and drink beer inside the structure. it's a free world .
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Augustap(f): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls tell me you're joking. The change of address of a dead man got me rolling. That "temple" is indeed pharaoh's temple... Lawd
To the seer

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by ghettochild(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
crazy man couldn't even answer questions correctly. he can keep brainwashing his members with stout lol awon ode oshi
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by drey076(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Titusolufemi:
I think did should be in literature section.
O.p you forgot to include the title of ur story.

Believe dis at ur own risk
The church is real, although it is called temple
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Meesquared(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
mrmady091:
boost your account with this format
scammer. if it's like that. use your money and win millions. no need of mere 5k from members. criminals. I know your type. rubbish fellow. better go repent
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by mrmrmister: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
seun1960:

I think u need to see a doctor sir

Then you're not thinking. smiley
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by greatefa1011(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Desyner:
Ogun ‘church’ Where Satan Is A ‘brother’ And Worshippers Are Served Alcohol

[b]Without doubt, churches have denominations and patterns of worship differ, but when you stumble on one, where weird activities are the order of the day and alcohol, animal sacrifices and biblical villains like Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab and even Satan are deified, then you’ve just encountered worship redefined. Tabitha Pearl writes.[/b
A Christian worship centre or church is a place where you expect everything but the absurd and the weird. But this was precisely what this reporter beheld few weeks back when she went snooping at “As God said, It Must Be Done, The temple of the Most High God,’ located in Oke-Aro in Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State.

A mere N100 bus ride from the popular Agege/Pen Cinema Bus-Stop, took this reporter to As God Said Street – the street is named after the church. A short commercial motorcycle ride took this reporter to the church’s doorstep.

The temple is flanked on one side by what used to be a mosque and the other by a Celestial Church of Christ, which, strangely, wasn’t holding any service this Sunday. This reporter was however to soon discover during the nearly 10-hour-long service, that the mosque and the Celestial church had to evacuate their locations because of the new “Sheriff” in town.

The first thing that catches your attention as you walk into the church premises, depending on your keenness of sight, would either be the rather heavy use of the colours red and white; or the slaughter slab on the far right corner, though carefully concealed by the gigantic red gate. Beside the slab this fateful Sunday was a black goat waiting to be slaughtered and served to worshippers. Makes some sense though. If worshippers have to stay in church up to 10 hours or more, it just might be normal to consider feeding them.

Inside the temple, the love for red is even more pronounced. The floor has a fading red colour, which tells you it had originally been painted with glossy red paint; even the choir and a few members bear a touches of red on their dresses. No usher is seen ushering people in; there actually is no need for one, as the sitting arrangement is glaring enough, even to a first timer. Male worshippers sit to the right while female worshippers sit to the left.

Another thing you cannot miss as you walk into the temple is the altar. It is divided into two sections: a very high one, probably the holy of holies, reserved for the Most High, should he come visiting; and then a lower one, possibly where the seer, fondly called Papa, preaches from, whenever he returns from a visit to the Most High, which he claims he does often.

“I still communed with the Most High last month. I sit and discuss with Him often. I know his form. Who says we can’t see God?” he boasted amidst wild cheers from his followers.

On the higher altar is a massive chair, the type you find in kings’ palaces. That’s probably where the Most High sits when he visits. On the lower altar is a replica of that same seat, possibly for the Papa. On the far left of the lower altar is a seat like the earlier ones, only smaller in size. This is where the wife of the seer sits during service, albeit only on the invitation of her husband.

Right above the higher altar or holy of holies, is a line-up of some relics, the sort you’re only likely to find in a herbalist’s shrine. The most conspicuous of these would be an elaborate form of a skull, placed in the middle of two crossed bone-shaped pieces of woods – pretty much like the familiar skull and bones image, used to depict danger and death. There is also something like a big calabash, placed in the middle, leaving a first-timer wondering if this is a shine or a temple where God is worshipped.

Sunday Nation’s visit coincided with the 6th Anniversary Celebration of the worship centre. It was with great excitement that the seer, Blessed Dike-Oji-Ofo Chukwu announced to the dance-intoxicated congregation that, “Today, we are celebrating our sixth year of moving to this temple.”

This announcement was followed by an excited cheer from the worshippers.

The service, which was said to have begun at 8:30 am, ran for hours unending, with more than half the time spent singing and dancing, and – wait for this – spraying those perceived by the seer to have danced best with money. Interestingly, the children seemed to be more favoured in the money rain, above the adults. In order to be sure if this was the general mode of worship or just a one-off thing to commemorate the anniversary celebration, our reporter sought the opinion of a female congregant.

Source

OGUN! Nothing good had ever been said about this Ogun self.
Ogun river! JUJU river.
Ogun people! Ritualist all.
Ogun Native doctors! Using one human parts or the other.
Ogun road ! Robbery n kidnapping. etc
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by 2shure: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Another guru maharsji
Anywhete they giv u water
Soap
Yam
Kola
Oil
Go and use it
And come bac for testimony
Omo na shrine be dah 1 o.
No diff feom catholics and them.
The most high nor geh name
Fool
If we humans have individual names
So our creator nor geh name ba.
Fools
Men na fixed bet guys and beer parlour motivational speakers with yung street bois go full d service o
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by refreshrate: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Believe this believe anything

Abegi
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Desyner:
Ogun ‘church’ Where Satan Is A ‘brother’ And Worshippers Are Served Alcohol

Without doubt, churches have denominations and patterns of worship differ, but when you stumble on one, where weird activities are the order of the day and alcohol, animal sacrifices and biblical villains like Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab and even Satan are deified, then you’ve just encountered worship redefined. Tabitha Pearl writes.

A Christian worship centre or church is a place where you expect everything but the absurd and the weird. But this was precisely what this reporter beheld few weeks back when she went snooping at “As God said, It Must Be Done, The temple of the Most High God,’ located in Oke-Aro in Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State.

A mere N100 bus ride from the popular Agege/Pen Cinema Bus-Stop, took this reporter to As God Said Street – the street is named after the church. A short commercial motorcycle ride took this reporter to the church’s doorstep.

The temple is flanked on one side by what used to be a mosque and the other by a Celestial Church of Christ, which, strangely, wasn’t holding any service this Sunday. This reporter was however to soon discover during the nearly 10-hour-long service, that the mosque and the Celestial church had to evacuate their locations because of the new “Sheriff” in town.

The first thing that catches your attention as you walk into the church premises, depending on your keenness of sight, would either be the rather heavy use of the colours red and white; or the slaughter slab on the far right corner, though carefully concealed by the gigantic red gate. Beside the slab this fateful Sunday was a black goat waiting to be slaughtered and served to worshippers. Makes some sense though. If worshippers have to stay in church up to 10 hours or more, it just might be normal to consider feeding them.

Inside the temple, the love for red is even more pronounced. The floor has a fading red colour, which tells you it had originally been painted with glossy red paint; even the choir and a few members bear a touches of red on their dresses. No usher is seen ushering people in; there actually is no need for one, as the sitting arrangement is glaring enough, even to a first timer. Male worshippers sit to the right while female worshippers sit to the left.

Another thing you cannot miss as you walk into the temple is the altar. It is divided into two sections: a very high one, probably the holy of holies, reserved for the Most High, should he come visiting; and then a lower one, possibly where the seer, fondly called Papa, preaches from, whenever he returns from a visit to the Most High, which he claims he does often.

“I still communed with the Most High last month. I sit and discuss with Him often. I know his form. Who says we can’t see God?” he boasted amidst wild cheers from his followers.

On the higher altar is a massive chair, the type you find in kings’ palaces. That’s probably where the Most High sits when he visits. On the lower altar is a replica of that same seat, possibly for the Papa. On the far left of the lower altar is a seat like the earlier ones, only smaller in size. This is where the wife of the seer sits during service, albeit only on the invitation of her husband.

Right above the higher altar or holy of holies, is a line-up of some relics, the sort you’re only likely to find in a herbalist’s shrine. The most conspicuous of these would be an elaborate form of a skull, placed in the middle of two crossed bone-shaped pieces of woods – pretty much like the familiar skull and bones image, used to depict danger and death. There is also something like a big calabash, placed in the middle, leaving a first-timer wondering if this is a shine or a temple where God is worshipped.

[b][/b]Sunday Nation’s visit coincided with the 6th Anniversary Celebration of the worship centre. It was with great excitement that the seer, Blessed Dike-Oji-Ofo Chukwu announced to the dance-intoxicated congregation that, “Today, we are celebrating our sixth year of moving to this temple.”

This announcement was followed by an excited cheer from the worshippers.

The service, which was said to have begun at 8:30 am, ran for hours unending, with more than half the time spent singing and dancing, and – wait for this – spraying those perceived by the seer to have danced best with money. Interestingly, the children seemed to be more favoured in the money rain, above the adults. In order to be sure if this was the general mode of worship or just a one-off thing to commemorate the anniversary celebration, our reporter sought the opinion of a female congregant.

Source

Developers developing Ogun State!
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by daveP(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
olafunny:
watch out for part 2 cheesy
Sequel to Heavens Must Shake.
Devil; father and author of lies.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by kryptik(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
This type of church seem like some sort of fiction, and the writer somehow doesn't have pictures to prove, the only picture here doesn't show people In red as heavily described.. So fishy
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by babapressy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
How true
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Ayatullah(m): 2:05am On Oct 16, 2017
ugo147:
There is no excuse........how can he say the bible isn't correct ...its only the old testament........if you don't read your bible ...ignorance is no excuse........that's why I don't blame people who err....everybody has needs that's the 80% reason we seek God........God I thank you that I know you and I'm your child

So the Old Testament is NOT CORRECT!.........HAAAAAAA!LELLUYAH!

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by AreaFada2: 5:12am On Oct 16, 2017
A
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by AreaFada2: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2017
And people of all religions are commenting here now o. No need to declare faith & sign up first.

Maybe reason why Christian religion, despite all the flaws of Christians, has spawn democracy, freedom of speech and collective progress in the West and became a model serious people everywhere now espouse.

As long as they are not forcing anyone to come, not forcing kids into marriage or abusing anyone's rights, it is their freedom. Only God will finally decide.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Bimpe29: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Reality or movie scene?

2lateBiafra:
This one no be new issue now ALCHOHOL AND GUNS ARE 1 & 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.