Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36619 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Whatever, mehn. You're no longer funny and distracting. Go away

Good day.
Foggy conditions? Kpele. Lol. Find your mates in the romance and sexuality plus political section. Don't stray into cartalk henceforth.

See you later!
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by senola1: 5:39am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove and Ngocop, i hope you both realize this is a way of distracting the purpose why this thread was created. Una fit exchange numbers so you can chat on whatsapp.

This could possibly be another nairaland couple loading funny enough. Naso e dey start grin

12 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Airborne02(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2017
senola1:
Ishilove and Ngocop, i hope you both realize this is a way of distracting the purpose why this thread was created. Una fit exchange numbers so you can chat on whatsapp.

This could possibly be another nairaland couple loading funny enough. Naso e dey start grin
naso oooo .. Make we just dey watch ..

3 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
people, lets calm down, and stop the attacks so we make a little progress.

USAutoBuy Please meet me on whatsapp 08033910382.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
people, lets calm down, and stop the attacks so we make a little progress.

USAutoBuy Please meet me on whatsapp 08033910382.
please stop this. This is already in public domain. Whatever it is, spill it here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2017
USAutoBuy, u need to salvage your self. When are you paying and how do you want to pay. Tsat, seems u r tired of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by diportivo: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
some people have gone ahead to find love on this thread grin

5 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2017
USAutoBuy:
My request is for everyone to keep an open mind. The easiest is to condemn. But sometimes its not as easy as it looks

Kunle,so,after two years and counting,this is what you are coming up with. what if the fund was a bank loan or a customer funds and the person decided to do his worst to me. your silence all these while,and now that you are being forced out by this thread,this is what you have to say? i really don't know what you want me or anyone to make out from the mails you presented as what happened to my fund nor how it will translate to money in my account or the time value of the fund for the past two years and counting. i remember how many times i tried getting you to tell me what happened to the 9m then. all to no avail. in early 2016 or thereabout,my wife(whom,i told you has the GX470 as her birthday gift) even had to call to talk to you on ways of you making a repayment plan. NOTHING came out of it as you NEVER acted on your word you gave her.

in one of your mails,i asked how much of my funds you had,you said $25k which,was more than enough to make FULL payment for the said 2010 bmw 750LI and make deposit for the GX470. you said you gave your friend a draft of $16,100 for the bmw. what then happened to the balance as you NEVER deposited for the GX470 nor refunded it back to me. Rather,you continued your business as usual. You just confirmed how wicked you are.

13 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2017
chukel:
USAutoBuy, u need to salvage your self. When are you paying and how do you want to pay. Tsat, seems u r tired of this thread.

on the contrary chukel. i have brought this to the house for a purpose and so far,i am getting the needed result and i appreciate every input gotten. i am deeply saddled with the health condition of my step mum at the moment and ways to see her back on her feet again

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by ifyalways(f): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na real wao.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
TSAT:

Kunle,so,after two years and counting,this is what you are coming up with. what if the fund was a bank loan or a customer funds and the person decided to do his worst to me. your silence all these while,and now that you are being forced out by this thread,this is what you have to say? i really don't know what you want me or anyone to make out from the mails you presented as what happened to my fund nor how it will translate to money in my account or the time value of the fund for the past two years and counting. i remember how many times i tried getting you to tell me what happened to the 9m then. all to no avail. in early 2016 or thereabout,my wife(whom,i told you has the GX470 as her birthday gift) even had to call to talk to you on ways of you making a repayment plan. NOTHING came out of it as you NEVER acted on your word you gave her.

in one of your mails,i asked how much of my funds you had,you said $25k which,was more than enough to make FULL payment for the said 2010 bmw 750LI and make deposit for the GX470. you said you gave your friend a draft of $16,100 for the bmw. what then happened to the balance as you NEVER deposited for the GX470 nor refunded it back to me. Rather,you continued your business as usual. You just confirmed how wicked you are.

Kunle Ayanjoke you are a thief. Caculusx don't come making excuses for this thief unless you are one yourself!

12 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by AngelicBeing: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Kunle Ayanjoke you are a thief. Caculusx don't come making excuses for this thief unless you are one yourself!
He deserves to be flogged plus he must pay back the money with interest, he is a fraudster sad

6 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by calculusx(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Mind yourself and your use of words. What has my advise turned out to be a Crime? I threw in my advise in the open and nothing more. And Please, Stop bugging my adverts. My advise is there for everyone to see and Comprehend
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
calculusx:

Mind yourself and your use of words. What has my advise turned out to be a Crime? I threw in my advise in the open and nothing more. And Please, Stop bugging my adverts. My advise is there for everyone to see and Comprehend
Never offer such useless advice again. What's your problem?

Next time keep to your adverts and stay out of matters that don't concern you.

6 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Marpol: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fighting is not allowed please. The discussion here is how to help OP recover his hanging money.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ngcobo easy. I think you are going overboard. U r blowing too hot. I don't see how this will help tsat
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Marpol:
Fighting is not allowed please. The discussion here is how to help OP recover his hanging money.
Noted. But calculusx shouldn't come here supporting Kunle Ayanjoke aka usautobuy and spreading gospels of his integrity and reliability when he's been holding onto TSAT money for 2 years! Who knows if it's usautobuy that owns calculusx auto stand. Maybe we can place a garnishee order on the company's account

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
chukel:
Ngcobo easy. I think you are going overboard. U r blowing too hot. I don't see how this will help tsat
Thanks.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by calculusx(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Noted. But calculusx shouldn't come here supporting Kunle Ayanjoke aka usautobuy and spreading gospels of his integrity and reliability when he's been holding onto TSAT money for 2 years! Who knows if it's usautobuy that owns calculusx auto stand. Maybe we can place a garnishee order on the company's account

Show me where I supported him from my post? I think it's best to keep to one's self on NL to avoid been tagged an accomplice. If Dealers keep mute and don't make input on threads like this, you label all of us thieves, we reply and offer help you still call us thieves. Gazzuzs made an input, even if I didn't support his own view,you called for his head. You must be related to Baba Sala grin Garnish Order ko, Ingredients order ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
calculusx:

Show me where I supported him from my post? I think it's best to keep to one's self on NL to avoid been tagged an accomplice. If Dealers keep mute and don't make input on threads like this, you label all of us thieves, we reply and offer help you still call us thieves. Gazzuzs made an input, even if I didn't support his own view,you called for his head. You must be related to Baba Sala grin Garnish Order ko, Ingredients order ni grin grin
Fhemmmy is here no one has called him here. Reason: he hasn't been siding with fraudulent characters like you.

Stop derailing this thread. Meet me on your advert threads.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by calculusx(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are lying and you know. For your enlightenment may God provide you someone who would seize your funds in the same manner. Insensitive cow... Meanwhile I am going to unearth you. Just watch out. Barawo banza

Joblessness isn't good oooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
calculusx:

Joblessness isn't good oooo grin grin
LOL. You'd know all about joblessness.

Quit derailing this thread.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by calculusx(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Fhemmmy is here no one has called him here. Reason: he hasn't been siding with fraudulent characters like you.

Stop derailing this thread. Meet me on your advert threads.

On this NOTE, I REST MY CASE grin grin. You must be very NEW here. You are just 1yr 5months on NL. I need more of your rant on my adverts to draw traffic to them so they can sell ontime
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
calculusx:

On this NOTE, I REST MY CASE grin grin. You must be very NEW here. You are just 1yr 5months on NL. I need more of your rant on my adverts to draw traffic to them so they can sell ontime
Great. I'd bring my friends too.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by ifyalways(f): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Na wao.

Oversabi people showing themself, make una sha remember that the sole purpose of this thread is to help the OP recover his money and shouting on this thread wont do that, actually.

9 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Airborne02(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hope case been resolved... Op

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by luvinhubby(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Airborne02:

Two years of endless tales and nothing concrete.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Airborne02:
y

Still as it were when I initially opened the tread. NOTHING YET Sir
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by ifyalways(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
TSAT:
y

Hmmn

Even the offline intervention ain't working? Chai

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
TSAT:
y

I read this thread from page 1 till page 14. Oga please have you tried involving interpol and EFCC in this matter? Cos 9 million naira is not a small amount of money at all? It can comfortably build a small bungalow and still have spare small change for house warming party. This scammer turned car dealer cannot be allowed to sleep peacefully everynight knowing fully well that someone's money is at stake and be doesn't give a damn care in the world cos he feels invincible that he can never be touched.
A scapegoat needs to be made out of him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.