Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36749 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by spartacus11(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2017
babablogger:
if you were in USautobuy's shoes you'll refund in dollars bah even when you were credited in Naira SMH

Oga na so u be, dat vehicle was quoted in dollars not naira, and a naira equivalent was sent.

2 years has gone, wat is d value of 9 million 2 years ago compared to today, wen inflation don finish d money abi

What of if Tsat demand to have the cars he paid for nko?

D least d nigga can do is refund him in dollars case close

6 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by spartacus11(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2017
babablogger:
so you just don't want TSAT money refunded you want TSAT to also make profit

Lol

Oga silent, at what exchange rate did he charge tsat? I belive not less dan $250 and Tsat had to come up with dat money then

What is d exchage rate now if i won a bid quoted in dollars

If Tsat took loan to get dat 9 million 2 years ago hoping to sale and make refund, wat is d interest rate of such loan for 2 years now

I believe exchange rate now is nothing less dan $360 now

Be reasonable for once

If he nor one pay he fit rest, but wen d consequences start hitting him and his family, i believe he will start blaming Buhari as many are doing today

People die every day but u and i don't know d causes of their death

The wicked will never go unpunished take it or leave it

9 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by spartacus11(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2017
babablogger:
the bitter truth is the only heat Kunle is going to feel is refunding the money, even if he is extradited back to nigeria, arrest him the only solution would be refunding the money or going to jail, I'm sure TSAT won't want him in jail, cause jail time means no money, and at the end if he is to refund the money credited to his Naira account he will refund the exact amount, if it was his dom account same.

Do u have an idea of d trauma Tsat have gone through

I pray someone do u same, and u will come across people who will counsel u like dis

3 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by hakimi1974(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

He dare not do that...he quoted in dollars and was paid in full...yes in full.... He should count himself lucky he's not been asked for interests! Dollars only.
you are a wise man.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by ifyalways(f): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
USAutoBuy:
When this thing came on NL, i have to reach out to the ppl involved before i can just post things online. I am yet to get in touch with the owner of that email.

So out of all the document about, the only thing you are concerned about is a hidden email.

Other emails and phone number of other principal party is there. But that doesn't do anything for you.

You cannot be pasting things about others without letting then know.

At least from this side of the world

I have been on this matter for long time
Emails are doctored.
It took you ages to come up with this?

Long story short right now is

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
NgcoboP:
Gazzuzz...This one that you are talking WhatsApp his numbers and email addresses are there if you wanted to contact him to help resolve the issue ...not the public display of "let's meet on WhatsApp' it is self serving sanctimonious hypocrisy and a lame attempt at self glorification and marketing.....

Ordinary vehicle paper you ruined elshanautos Paul's reputation here forever... Nah.... We will not agree with you.

Next time 1 Thessalonians 4v11.... Should guide your actions... And you should go about it quietly behind the scenes not creating that self serving sanctimonious hypocritical posts of yours!

ElshanAutos was labeled a seller of stolen vehicles... Over a weekend!!!
Emmm...I'm curious, how did gazzuzz ruin Elshanautos? If I recall correctly, he put a to whom it may concern thread up, and FBI nairalanders did the rest

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Emmm...I'm curious, how did gazzuzz ruin Elshanautos? If I recall correctly, he put a to whom it may concern thread up, and FBI nairalanders did the rest
Stay away from my mention on this topic for Gazzuzz sake. I have decided to maintain a studied silence. Don't probe me.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Stay away from my mention on this topic for Gazzuzz sake. I have decided to maintain a studied silence. Don't probe me.
Na una sabi. You, Gazzuzz, Elshan autos, all of una dey craze!

I'm just here for the fun so I don't give a flying fvck what y'all mo'fockas do online.

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Na una sabi. You, Gazzuzz, Elshan autos, all of una dey craze!

I'm just here for the fun so I don't give a flying fvck what y'all mo'fockas do online.
If not beyond your grasp of intellectual comprehension...

7 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:09am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

If not beyond your grasp of intellectual comprehension...
'Intellectual comprehension'? Please don't make a mockery of the word 'intellectual' by attaching it to una roforofo, fvcked up internet fight

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

'Intellectual comprehension'? Please don't make a mockery of the word 'intellectual' by attaching it to una roforofo, fvcked up internet fight
What happened? You use a great number of crass words... And some more?.... Is everything okay with you? Be egalitarian in your manner of interaction to elicit any other response from me.

5 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:16am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

What happened? You use a great number of crass words... And some more?.... Is everything okay with you?
Nope. Just spent the night puking my guts out
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Nope. Just spent the night puking my guts out
Mouth action should be desisted from till you get married. Kpele ... Take good care.

4 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:18am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

What happened? You use a great number of crass words... And some more?.... Is everything okay with you? Be egalitarian in your manner of interaction to elicit any other response from me.
Your English is plenty. If you like respond, if you like no respond, na you sabi.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:20am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Mouth action should be desisted from till you get married. Kpele ... Take good care.
So in your myopic and highly narrow world view, malaria is caused by mouth action? And you dare talk about 'intellectual comprehension'?

4 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Your English is plenty. If you like respond, if you like no respond, na you sabi.

I wouldn't ignore any human being in dire straits of health higihaga...
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:24am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

I wouldn't ignore any human being in dire straits of health higihaga...
Whatever. Have a good day
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

So in your myopic and highly narrow world view, malaria is caused by mouth action? And you dare talk about 'intellectual comprehension'?
What is the critical source of pain here? My use of words or the shade of mouth action?... Anyway get well.

A word of advice.... Delete all those hate filled Nairaland pictures from your device.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Whatever. Have a good day
Take care and stay alive. See you soon
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

A word of advice.... Delete all those hate filled Nairaland pictures from your device.
Stick your advice in that area of your anatomy where the sun don't shine on, and fresh air never touches (at least publicly)
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Take care and stay alive. See you soon
Not likely
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Stick your advice in that area of your anatomy where the sun don't shine on, and fresh air never touches (at least publicly)
This is copied from brideofdracula aka punkyveer ... Kindly be original.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Not likely
Just stay alive. Seeing you is absolutely irrelevant. Don't read much into that.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

This is copied from brideofdracula aka punkyveer ... Kindly be original.
You think?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You think?
I know.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Airborne02(m): 3:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Na wa oo una no dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:31am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Just stay alive. Seeing you is absolutely irrelevant.
Likewise.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:32am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

I know.
Then you know nothing
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove... Sizing you up... I can only say that for you to have any hope of getting more than a cursory glance from persons like me... You need to deepen your intellectual acumen... Your use of words must be far away from the gutters... Comportment must be on point.. Then stop doing yeomen's jobs..quit being a man friday...

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:
Ishilove... Sizing you up... I can only say that for you to have any hope of getting more than a cursory glance from persons like me... You need to deepen your intellectual acumen... Your use of words must be far away from the gutters... Comportment must be on point.. Then stop doing yeomen's jobs..quit being a man friday...
The bolded actually made me chuckle. You really are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Likewise.

This is what I have been singing into your head...but a certain thickness is bouncing it off!
Seeing you is a figure of speech... Here on Nairaland!

Deepen your intellectual comprehension skills!
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

This is what I have been singing into your head...but a certain thickness is bouncing it off!
Seeing you is a figure of speech... Here on Nairaland!

Deepen your intellectual comprehension skills!
Whatever, mehn. You're no longer funny and distracting. Go away

Good day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) / Vw Passat Or Audi A4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.