Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36624 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Just like every visitor and prospective vehicle buyer,who seeks to find a trustworthy and deligient dealer who,knows his onions in the business of not only buying vehicles for clients,also,will be able to give one or two advice to guide the client to making a good choice. I came across Mr Kunle Ayanjoke in 2012 who,is the personality behind USAutobuy
After series of correspondence,we decided to meet one on one in Mr Biggs at Ojodu berger. I actually live 345km outside Lagos State,we met and was impressed with his knowledge about vehicles and thus,struck our first deal after concluding on the total figure and modality of the transaction.
I returned back home and made good my end of the deal which was the transfer of the monetary aspect for my first vehicle while i awaited his own part in line with our agreed T & C.
He kept his own part of the arrangement and this again,lead to a total of 4 cars and some vehicle parts within 18months. Usually,i will transfer funds to his local account for a vehicle and after further discussion and jis input,there is sometimes a change of vehicle choice and change in initial cost. So,i sometimes have balance to either pay or receive.
The present issue.leading to this thread,started around the last quarter of 2015 when i was to get three vehicles with a total of 12m(a 2010 BMW 750LI from COPAT, and a 2008 GX470). Pls,note that he knows his onions in getting the required vehicle with the price of the client with good carfax history.
I made a total transfer of 9million Naira in two installment of 5m and 4m from the 12m(this was acknowledged). The BMW,according to him,we won at a total $17,345 and according to him,he made payment of $17k and the car was to be transported to Cali from Florida. To my utmost surprise,the same car,was relisted for auction again and when i got tru to him,he said he gave a trusted friend a cheque of $17k and did no follow up. All efforts to have him tell me what actually happened to my funds, and have him refund me,went into the air. All he said was that i should “Just pray for him”. I have tried to search for him in this forum during that priond,but he went underground before last week when i saw he has resurfaced.
I have proof of our chat and emails to verify my claims and i wait for him to counter. If he has the guts to.when i couldnt reach him,i contacted his wife who was willing to assist. I went as far as trying to see the wife in Ibadan and on arrival,i called the wife to fix a meeting point and the next thing i got ,was a call from him saying he has instructed the wife NOT to make the appointment.
from 7/10/2015 when i cancelled the deal and asked for my refund,he hasn't deemed it fit to get across to me as to the modality of refunding.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2017
First shot fired! Oya usautobuy come and defend your self.

Let me call some people.

Princetom1
Nurey
Diportivo
egunmogaji
Kingreign
obekediamondfuto
Evilspirit
Valarinz
Timifaka
Autoelectng
Uzuz
Ikena351(come and make a speech)
Pattybf
aieromon
Exponential
Ngcobop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by princetom1(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Chai...... Money don enter Kalo Kalo.

Cc: dominique, Marpol, Seun, Kingreign, Lexusgs430, mili3kid, aieromon, diportivo, cardoctor, davodyguy, LeJeun3, Shagati, GAZZUZZ, nurey, timifakay, thebigkendo, Honmusa, mayor2013, Stormyweather,
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by princetom1(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Bros.... You dey look for trouble ooooo angry
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2017
princetom1:

Bros.... You dey look for trouble ooooo angry

what I do.....? Is it going my way? grin
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by FreshMekanik: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Chai! people shaa get mind.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by nwaanambra1(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2017
i still dont understand why car dealers are like this!

yes i mean all car dealers - NO EXCEPTION! forget their honest approach the first time, that first time honest look and approach is like the spider wooing the fly - he will give you what you want on the first deal, second deal, third deal and then he strike on the fourth deal - that time you would av trusted him enough to send him mega money! that's whn the story begins!

Still dont understand why you didnt report him to oga patapata for SARS in your area. all it takes is N50k and he will assign his meanest guys to hunt the idiot down so long as he is in Nigeria - they will so deal with him until he vomits all your money including the ones he has supplied you! after that you send another thank you N50k to oga SARS and 50k to his boys - that way no one will ever mess with you again! I mean no one!

25 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by kingreign(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Present Sir!
GAZZUZZ:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3554500_giphy_giff78492f0513c659e69dab2e47f567202

Let me call some people.

Princetom1
Nurey
Diportivo
egunmogaji
Kingreign
obekediamondfuto
Evilspirit
Valarinz
Timifaka
Autoelectng
Uzuz
Pattybf
aieromon
Exponential
Ngcobop

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Usautoboy, submit his money and explain yourself. I don't understand the kain strong mind some people get o.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2017
sadly,he is NOT resident in Nigeria and moreso,the said transaction took place while still in Cali before his movement to Florida. so,couldnt arrest even his wife. even if i can trace her location

nwaanambra1:
i still dont understand why car dealers are like this!

yes i mean all car dealers - NO EXCEPTION! forget their honest approach the first time, that first time honest look and approach is like the spider wooing the fly - he will give you what you want on the first deal, second deal, third deal and then he strike on the fourth deal - that time you would av trusted him enough to send him mega money! that's whn the story begins!

Still dont understand why you didnt report him to oga patapata for SARS in your area. all it takes is N50k and he will assign his meanest guys to hunt the idiot down so long as he is in Nigeria - they will so deal with him until he vomits all your money including the ones he has supplied you! after that you send another thank you N50k to oga SARS and 50k to his boys - that way no one will ever mess with you again! I mean no one!

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by djfiki: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Make a formal complaint to the police. Whether Cali police or Florida police or Nigeria police depending on where the crime took place.

But if you transferred to his Nigerian account as at then, then Nigeria police is suitable. His accounts can even be frozen, now that there is bvn.

You know his full name and have evidence of the transactions.

That is a lot of money please.

7 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sorextee(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Scammers everywhere.. Since im in church, let me add this issue to my prayer list.. That the guy wont have rest till he pays ur money.. Let his heart and conscience keep troubling him till he pays..

10 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2017
thank you for putting his name in the thread

expect the guy and his clones to soon surface blowing long meaningless epistle about trust,being smart, onus is on the buyer etc

4 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
oyb:
thank you for putting his name in the thread

expect the guy and his clones to soon surface blowing long meaningless epistle about trust,being smart, onus is on the buyer etc

sadly some people believe that crap sad

7 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by nwaanambra1(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
TSAT:
sadly,he is NOT resident in Nigeria and moreso,the said transaction took place while still in Cali before his movement to Florida. so,couldnt arrest even his wife. even if i can trace her location

pls did you made payment into his Nigerian account or foreign account?

oga gazzuzz that meme you placed on this topic is not fair on the op.

you of all people knows how deeply painful it is to fall victim to scammers - i don't think this is such a fun to warrant that meme.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2017
djfiki:
Make a formal complaint to the police. Whether Cali police or Florida police or Nigeria police depending on where the crime took place.

But if you transferred to his Nigerian account as at then, then Nigeria police is suitable. His accounts can even be frozen, now that there is bvn.

You know his full name and have evidence of the transactions.

That is a lot of money please.

Having his account frozen is a long and cumbersome process but it can be done

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
nwaanambra1:

you of all people knows how deeply painful it is to fall victim to scammers - i don't think this is such a fun to warrant that meme.

I understand your direction, I know the OP and this case very well. Let me change the Meme
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2017
cheesy Jagermeister
Tsat.

Gazzuzz

5 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2017
TSAT:
Just like every visitor and prospective vehicle buyer,who seeks to find a trustworthy and deligient dealer who,knows his onions in the business of not only buying vehicles for clients,also,will be able to give one or two advice to guide the client to making a good choice. I came across Mr Kunle Ayanjoke in 2012 who,is the personality behind USAutobuy
After series of correspondence,we decided to meet one on one in Mr Biggs at Ojodu berger. I actually live 345km outside Lagos State,we met and was impressed with his knowledge about vehicles and thus,struck our first deal after concluding on the total figure and modality of the transaction.
I returned back home and made good my end of the deal which was the transfer of the monetary aspect for my first vehicle while i awaited his own part in line with our agreed T & C.
He kept his own part of the arrangement and this again,lead to a total of 4 cars and some vehicle parts within 18months. Usually,i will transfer funds to his local account for a vehicle and after further discussion and jis input,there is sometimes a change of vehicle choice and change in initial cost. So,i sometimes have balance to either pay or receive.
The present issue.leading to this thread,started around the last quarter of 2015 when i was to get three vehicles with a total of 12m(a 2010 BMW 750LI from COPAT, and a 2008 GX470). Pls,note that he knows his onions in getting the required vehicle with the price of the client with good carfax history.
I made a total transfer of 9million Naira in two installment of 5m and 4m from the 12m(this was acknowledged). The BMW,according to him,we won at a total $17,345 and according to him,he made payment of $17k and the car was to be transported to Cali from Florida. To my utmost surprise,the same car,was relisted for auction again and when i got tru to him,he said he gave a trusted friend a cheque of $17k and did no follow up. All efforts to have him tell me what actually happened to my funds, and have him refund me,went into the air. All he said was that i should “Just pray for him”. I have tried to search for him in this forum during that priond,but he went underground before last week when i saw he has resurfaced.
I have proof of our chat and emails to verify my claims and i wait for him to counter. If he has the guts to.when i couldnt reach him,i contacted his wife who was willing to assist. I went as far as trying to see the wife in Ibadan and on arrival,i called the wife to fix a meeting point and the next thing i got ,was a call from him saying he has instructed the wife NOT to make the appointment.
from 7/10/2015 when i cancelled the deal and asked for my refund,he hasn't deemed it fit to get across to me as to the modality of refunding.
You did not mention me! Anyway thanks Gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2017
TSAT:

Egunmogaji... should be able to assist you.... You need a twoprong assault....both in the US and here in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I understand your direction, I know the OP and this case very well. Let me change the Meme
A serious police officer will build a house from the gbeges you have knowledge of.

8 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by nwaanambra1(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

thank you sir.

funny thing is - i don't believe in that crap trust and what not - i have never met you but you are still one of the reasons i still believe there are decent Nigerians. WE WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR YOU TO REMAIN IN INTEGRITY CAUSE IF YOU EVER DEVIATE, THEN I WILL JOIN THOSE THAT ALWAYS SWEAR THERE IS NO HONEST MAN AMONGST NIGERIANS!

8 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

A serious police officer will build a house from the gbeges you have knowledge of.

Gbeges on autos are plenty, sadly many of them don want the attention and choose to remain silent, who am I to open thread on their behalf? sad
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by nwaanambra1(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

A serious police officer will build ESTATES from the gbeges you have knowledge of.

fixed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

sadly some people believe that crap sad

i believe they know exactly what it is; it is just that too many nigerians are too mentally immature to accept the concept of personal responsibility

its the same way scammers will always claim it is 'reparations'
people who have been called out in threads like this will claim that the shame entitles them to refuse to pay

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2017
This is very sad.
N9mil just like that?

The issue here is when they do all these things they will cut communication with their customer.

Deal with the person you know well.
All these abroad guys many of them are broke. They use your money to do business and keep you waiting.

I'm an exchanger and I have had an issue with one of them. Thank God I know his family, grand family, and know his address and his work place in USA and got his pictures very well if not he would have ran away with my money.

When they go broke you wont know. They will be forming big boy for you yet they got no shishi no one naira in their account.

OP you need to make a report for record purpose with SARS, Efcc. Dont be calm else you might as well bid your cash good bye.

9 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2017
transfer has ALWAYS been into his GTB account.
infact,just realised that a silmilar issue,was made by a moniker by name Sailormen in the Auto section with the caption" my nasty and horrible Pre Order Experience with a nairaland Auto dealer" in September 18,2016 but he didnt mention his name

nwaanambra1:

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Let me call some people.

Princetom1
Nurey
Diportivo
egunmogaji
Kingreign
obekediamondfuto
Evilspirit
Valarinz
Timifaka
Autoelectng
Uzuz
Pattybf
aieromon
Exponential
Ngcobop

I
u r wicked o. Y u no tag me
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2017
chukel:
u r wicked o. Y u no tag me

i am sorry sir!
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2017
profile is still active.

And market has been moving

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2017
You see why it's always good to give review, whether good or bad one. I almost had a deal with this guy last year. He was to get me a 2004 lexus GX470. Along the line, I learnt the ropes and decided to do it myself. TSAT, I'm angry u had to wait this long before blowing this open. We must expose irresponsible people on this forum. A lot of these guys are very callous. No regards for people's sweat. Just like the horrible pristineautos who messes people's cars up in the name of spray job. We must learn to give reviews.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.