Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. (3839 Views)

You Will Never Experience Monitoring Spirits After Using These Spiritual Remedy / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
I'm not joking.
hmmm ok let me take it, one at a time.. Are you from a christian home or islamic home?
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
hmmm ok let me take it, one at a time.. Are you from a christian home or islamic home?
Christian.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Christian.
hmm well then you need a change of friends, church and the people you mingle and talk to... There are people that can make you believe in GOD and miracle..
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Tahr a, I have waited for almost 8 years to get just a good job, I prayed and prayed and yet the job came, I don't want to put the years I haven't started praying, if I have to? It makes it 13years
So what are you fighting?
I'm not fighting anyone.I only need concrete evidence that Jesus exists.
Sebastine1606:

Religion doesn't give salvation, only Jesus Christ gives, He's the way, the truth and the life. No one cometh to the Father, except by Him
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
hmm well then you need a change of friends, church and the people you mingle and talk to... There are people that can make you believe in GOD and miracle..
All my friends are christians.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
All my friends are christians.
Then they are either doing a bad job or they are not the kind of friends that positively influences you... Change them..
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
Then they are either doing a bad job or they are not the kind of friends that positively influences you... Change them..
Don't say that about my friends.They don't go about forcing their beliefs down people's throats.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Don't say that about my friends.They don't go about forcing their beliefs down people's throats.
ITS not forcing, its making you see the light and know the truth.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
ITS not forcing, its making you see the light and know the truth.
You claim to be a christian yet you do everything unbelievers do.

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by analice107: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Have you spent 10years asking your dad to do something only for him to keep ignoring you like you don't matter?

Mark:11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe[/b]that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, [b]if we ask any thing according to his will
he hrear us:
1 John:5:14

If you have no confidence and trust in Him that he will do it, it won't happen.

Again, there are certain things reserved for sons and not for outsiders. With your mouth, you testified that you are not a son yet asking for entitlements that you do not qualify?
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
You claim to be a christian yet you do everything unbelievers do.
lol i am not perfect but apart from sex, i am 1000% steady in other areas, i dnt cause, i dnt smoke, i dnt drink, i dnt bear false witness against my neibour, i help if i have, i love everybody, i respect people, i am not a cultist, i dnt fight.. tahra be sincere, am i not legit?
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by analice107: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sebastine1606:

I just don't know the right words to put your there for the writer,he spoke like am atheist, even though he's not
It's Christian liberty that is responsible for their doom. What they can't say to their wretched fathers, they say to the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
lol i am not perfect but apart from sex, i am 1000% steady in other areas, i dnt cause, i dnt smoke, i dnt drink, i dnt bear false witness against my neibour, i help if i have, i love everybody, i respect people, i am not a cultist, i dnt fight.. tahr a be sincere, am i not legit?
Brb.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Sebastine1606(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
lol i am not perfect but apart from sex, i am 1000% steady in other areas, i dnt cause, i dnt smoke, i dnt drink, i dnt bear false witness against my neibour, i help if i have, i love everybody, i respect people, i am not a cultist, i dnt fight.. tahra be sincere, am i not legit?

Lust, the lust lurking in your heart, deal with it
How many times do you go church to worship?
Do you lust after a woman for sex, even without speaking to her?
Do you pay your tithes?
Do you tell the truth always, no matter how little the lies are?
How many times have you told a lady you love her, just so you get into her legs?
Do you lust for money, do you tell lies for money?
Do you keep malice?
Are you the proud type, who thinks he's holier than everyone around?
Do you show extreme love to the beggars outside, even though you don't know them?
How many times have you given clothes to those you are aware are not having, wearing one cloth for like a week
Search your conscience deeply, ARE YOU REALLY 1000% OK
[/b]If the trumpet blows now, and you have successfully asked for forgiveness for the sex you talked about above, wil you still make heaven?
It's by grace OP, nothing but [b]GRACE
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Sebastine1606(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
I'm not fighting anyone.I only need concrete evidence that Jesus exists.
The evidence you need is the fact that you are alive today Tehra..... For by His willingness we are alive, and why we are still sinners, He loves us still
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sebastine1606:

The evidence you need is the fact that you are alive today Tehra..... For by His willingness we are alive, and why we are still sinners, He loves us still
Tell your comrade to watch the BS she's typing.A christian who insults,is that one a christian.Or do you now get medals abi na diamonds for every bullcrap you type against unbelievers?
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Sebastine1606(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Tell your comrade to watch the BS she's typing.A christian who insults,is that one a christian.Or do you now get medals abi na diamonds for every bullcrap you type against unbelievers?

Am sorry about that dear, so sorry... She wasn't just happy you spoke about our Lord, God Almighty in such manner, if you can learn to respect your father, who is just your caretaker like this, then how much the one who made you
Our Lord Jesus too got angry with the unbelievers who used the house of the Most High for business and financial gains

Respect your earthly father, but FEAR God and worship Him through Jesus Christ

Sorry once again Tehra
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Am sorry about that dear, so sorry... She wasn't just happy you spoke about our Lord, God Almighty in such manner, if you can learn to respect your father, who is just your caretaker like this, then how much the one who made you
Our Lord Jesus too got angry with the unbelievers who used the house of the Most High for business and financial gains

Respect your earthly father, but FEAR God and worship Him through Jesus Christ

Sorry once again Tehra
*Tahra* Can you drop the heavenly/earthly father shii?I have only one father.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by analice107: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Don't you dare call my dad wretched.Don't you dare,you're not even fit.I repeat don't you dare call my father wretched because not even your saliva-drooling,sexist god will be able to save you.You call yourself a christian,yet you abuse others.This is hypocrisy.Is that how your god goes about poking his abnormally large nose into other people's affairs?
Oh, so it's okay for you to insult my father, but i'll be a bad Christian if i insult yours? Why not ask your father for what you need then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
analice107:

Oh, so it's okay for you to insult my father, but i'll be a bad Christian if i insult yours? Why not ask your father for what you need then?
I didn't insult God.You threw the first punch.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
SMH
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Lust, the lust lurking in your heart, deal with it
How many times do you go church to worship?
Do you lust after a woman for sex, even without speaking to her?
Do you pay your tithes?
Do you tell the truth always, no matter how little the lies are?
How many times have you told a lady you love her, just so you get into her legs?
Do you lust for money, do you tell lies for money?
Do you keep malice?
Are you the proud type, who thinks he's holier than everyone around?
Do you show extreme love to the beggars outside, even though you don't know them?
How many times have you given clothes to those you are aware are not having, wearing one cloth for like a week
Search your conscience deeply, ARE YOU REALLY 1000% OK
[/b]If the trumpet blows now, and you have successfully asked for forgiveness for the sex you talked about above, wil you still make heaven?
It's by grace OP, nothing but [b]GRACE
I am only but a man.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Don't you dare call my dad wretched.Don't you dare,you're not even fit.I repeat don't you dare call my father wretched because not even your saliva-drooling,sexist god will be able to save you.You call yourself a christian,yet you abuse others.This is hypocrisy.Is that how your god goes about poking his abnormally large nose into other people's affairs?
She was not directly talking about your dad.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
She was not directly talking about your dad.
Do you have problems with comprehension?
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Do you have problems with comprehension?
IT is you, who should calm down, dont allow over reacting make you to misjudge and pursue those that meant well for your welfare... "word"
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Sebastine1606(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
analice107:

Laughs.... grin grin grin grin
Don't mind the dude jare
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Sebastine1606(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
I think you actually did at the bolded

Tahra:

I have never spoken in tongues and I've never fallen under anointing.As a matter of fact,none of my family members speak in tongues.I prayed and prayed and prayed,nothing.Perhaps,my voice wasn't loud enough or God was sleeping.He might even have ear problem,He's never answered my heartfelt prayers.Yes,I know I'm not a true christian.I don't even want to identify as a christian anymore.You can judge me all you want,you don't know my story.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Sebastine1606(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
I am only but a man.

So your 1000% or whether is 100% is wrong, apart from sex
So stop playing as though you are perfect,like the pharisees in the bible
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
IT is you, who should calm down, dont allow over reacting make you to misjudge and pursue those that meant well for your welfare... "word"
And they are?
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
And they are?
You can figure them at.. and when you do, reach out to them.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
You can figure them at.. and when you do, reach out to them.
Samurai,you ain't making any sense today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Such Thing As Paradise? / "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC / What Is Halloween?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.