Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out (43341 Views)

Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep / Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by Houseofglam7(f): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
What fuckery is this?
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by fergie001: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:
with the way HIV is gaining prominence.

I don't want any doctor to come here n start discouraging ppl about Vaseline

almost everybody in Lagos is positive...
Guy,u dey make fear catch me?

But you dey correct

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by kelly72: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you have evidence that published that without your consent, get another lawyer and sue him for every of his kobo.
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by slurity1: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Now I get it when they say HIV no dey show for face
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by femi4: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
realmindz:

Oya na, we are waiting..

how did this guy escape NL jail
grin
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by HugeDan(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aluuu.
See what Feminism has caused.

So at this your old age you are still doing boyfriend.

The painful part is that you carry out 'forensic audits' on your intending boyfriends.

If only you devoted that feministic energy on being a wife material, you would have had your own home and kids.

Oya carry your HIV and go and meet Apostle Suleiman the fake.
wlcm back my G, hope u came bk with your humour. cool

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by ichommy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
GOFRONT:
Who would hav ever thot that this girl is Hiv positive...

Hiv full town yet Konji no let pesin Rest

grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by Rainmaker69(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why isn't Mr. Emeka Ugwuonye's picture up? I'm not sure people are aware that the man has been disbarred in the USA and in Nigeria. He was disbarred in Nigeria in 2016. This is a sad story, if its true.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by HyconMojo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
By her teeth , you'd know lol .... God forgive me

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by blaqroy: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
What a brave woman with lots of confidence

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by ignis: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
ken2baba:
HIV status should be Made public so that other people can avoid sexual contact with such person.
When my teacher said some people think with their anus, I disagreed, but with comments like this, I realized he was very right.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by seangy4konji: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
lol
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by talk2percy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nawa o...buh where is the proof that he published ur HIV status publicly? Because we have only heard ur side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by Prec1ous(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by snappyicee: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
GOFRONT:

of couse yes
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by Diamondwriter(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
This guy again
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by dazzlingd(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aluuu.

The painful part is that you carry out 'forensic audits' on your intending boyfriends.

If only you devoted that feministic energy on being a wife material, you would have had your own home and kids.

I said it, this guy is mad

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by cristianisraeli: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
i only come here to check her teeth..lol

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by cristianisraeli: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by talk2percy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
ignis:

When my teacher said some people think with their anus, I disagreed, but with comments like this, I realized he was very right.
grin grin grin ....maka chukwu u no get chill at all....chai grin
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by oz4real83(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aluuu.

welcome back. Sin no more grin grin
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by ken2baba(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
ignis:

I typed a lot of insults for you initially but I realized you might be suicidal so I erased them so that I won't become a murderer unknowingly.

Choose your battles wisely, don't attack people for d purpose of getting likes just state your reasons why you think my opinion is senseless.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by Tecno66: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Most of this NGO for naija na to make money. When man find work and he no see, na to start NGO. God help us.
IamHeWrites:
Lady Reveals How A HRA Released Her HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out

A young Nigerian lady has taken to her Facebook page to share how a Human Rights Activist who released her health status to put her to shame after they fell out.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/lady-reveals-how-human-rights-activist.html

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by dexentity: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Corruption everywhere.
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by hugafella(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
My attitude to stories like this is to wait and hear from the other party. That same Emeka Ugwuonye has people who love him for the way he has helped them without knowing them from Adam. It's better never to carry your problems to Nairaland because you won't get real advise here. Many people on NL are kids with no real advice to give you.
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by vivalavida(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aluuu.

I don miss u walahi
I was laughing while reading the comment n decided to check the poster and it was our beloved NwaAmaikpe

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by bigpicture001: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
But human heart is easily corrupt when money is involved.

Meawhile if truly he published your HIV status to the public, he has breached professional ethics of confidentiality. Then go to court and seek redress.
...my dear..the world is not to blame for the money crave of people..it only happens in nigeria...many part of the world don't worship money as we do..decency of life,self fulfillment, straightforwardness characterised most of the world...short..nigerians are not normal people..somthing is wrong with thier value system

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by rasco2000me: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
U are so daft what do u expect from an Igbo
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by Joephat(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
fergie001:

Guy,u dey make fear catch me?

But you dey correct

Guy, fear catch me pass you.

one Geh wey I do without, I just dey check on her everyday to know if she is sick..

we don breakup but I dey follow em up steady
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by 9too1: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aluuu.

nwamaikpe welcome from exile, someone sometime wrote an open letter to you.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by madgoat(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
GOFRONT:

Hiv is NOT real. Its a thing of the mind. Shes suffering from the symptoms because in her mind she feels she has HIV

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by chux677: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
I was already a member of DPA when this incident happen, I could remember that her boyfriend was a law enforcement agent. She authorized the publication and DPA fought her case.If today she says Ugwuonye published her case without her consent......let her go sue US( advocates) if not , let her forever keep quite as she is quilty of false accusation.

To those that cares to know, see below what really happened;

TO HELP STEM THE FALSE CAMPAIGN AGAINST DPA, SHARE THIS ON YOUR WALLS.
If you were in DPA last year, you would know the truth of this matter first hand. If you know the truth, then help defeat the lies. Share this post on your wall and in those places where falsehood is being spread against our group.

Emeka Ugwuonye
5 hrs ยท
ABOUT THE LADY THAT SAYS I DISCLOSED HER HIV STATUS:

A friend of mine, based in Canada, just had a chat with me. Toward the end of the chat, he told me there was some social media story involving me and he urged me to respond to it.

I already knew what he was talking about. It is really a bizarre story of one lady who claimed that I exposed her HIV status. I tried to tell my friend that there was no need to react to that repeated falsehood. To react to it would be to give more attention to the woman and that is what she is looking for. Besides, I have previously explained that the story was false.

I did not expose her HIV status. I would not do such a thing, and there are many reasons not to do so. The first reason is that I actually do not view HIV-positives negatively. I am very well informed about HIV and I actually see it as not being any different from diabetes. I don't view a carrier as such a big deal. You have to believe in something before you can use such a thing. I do not believe that an HIV-positive is worse off than any other people in the society, especially someone that has admitted she has it and is receiving treatment. So, I would not have seen being a HIV positive as a weapon to use against a person. That is if I were minded to hurt this person, which I was not at all.

What happened was that this lady came to DPA last year and she wanted DPA to compel her boyfriend to undergo HIV test. I asked her why, she said because the man had been having unprotected sex with her and she believed he was also HIV positive. I asked her since she was not afraid of being infected since she was positive herself, what was the need in trying to establish his own status. She explained to me that the man was married and the man was dating her friend, and that it was necessary to warn those two women about the man's status.

That was a bizarre story. I would not have pursued it. But there were other issues between her and the man. The man seized her computers and her medical records and was distributing the information and harassing her. The man was publicly accusing her of deliberately infecting men in Abuja. This lady presented to me a very patent story of abuse in the hands of that man.

I clearly informed her that what she was asking me to do might expose her status, because I thought she wanted to keep it hidden. But this women (in writing, which I have) told me that she had actually made it public and that she did not mind her status being disclosed in the effort to stop Adesina (her boyfriend) from harassing her.

That was how we in DPA commenced work on her case and we made the case public in 2016. The woman was happy with our work. She praised us. She commended us. So, any idea that I made her status public is false. She made it public. She posted her stories everywhere.

It was at the end of the case between her and her boyfriend that I finally understood her motive. She knew all along that her boyfriend was married, but continued to date him. However, her boyfriend also started a relationship with her friend. She did not want her boyfriend to date any other woman. She felt that the best way to keep the man to herself was to disclose that he was HIV positive. She knew that if the man was known to be HIV positive, it would be harder for him to date other women, particularly that her friend. In an effort to disclose to the world that her boyfriend was HIV pisitive, she did not care about disclosing her owns status. It was a rather unfortunate and desperate situation for her. But we got to know that truth toward the end of the case.

It was a very public thing then. DPA insisted that the man would go for HIV test. The man actually requested DPA to send representatives to follow him for the test. He did the test and he published the result. It turned out that the man was negative. He never had unprotected sex with this woman. The only reason she falsely accused him of having unprotected sex with her was simply to tar him with her own status. So, clearly to us, this lady is a troublemaker extra-ordiannare and a liar. But we didn't know all that till the end of her case with her boyfriend. We got back her computer from the money and we stopped the man from harassing her.

In fact, the latest mention of her case recently, which she is now hinging her false claims upon, was in July when I commended her for her courage in coming forward to disclose her status last year. Apparently, while last year she was disclosing her status, I did not know that she had changed her mind this year and wanted to hide her status.

It is always troubling when an HIV patient, who had previously disclosed her status suddenly decides to hide it. It suggests she is in a relationship with someone that does not know her status. But I didn't know all that and I was not interested in all that.

What actually happened was that, unknown to me, this same lady had joined DPA and climbed to a position in the DPA Chapter in Abuja. After her case last year, I did not follow her case anymore. I didn't follow her to know what she was up to. So, this year on an entirely different matter where there was misconduct on her part, she was removed from DPA. She is bitter about it and she peddles these false stories of how I disclosed her status. That is utterly false. She even claims to have had a function in DPA and all that. That was not true. She was never an Admin in DPA.

I will post the message she sent to me at the end of our work for her last year. I urge those who read her stories to discountenance them as sour grape. She is bitter that I removed her from DPA. Also, she is enjoying the little fame that comes with fighting Emeka Ugwuonye.

I really don't think it is proper for me to spend more time on this issue. I just hope that her friends will urge her to stop infecting men with HIV, if the allegations of her ex-boyfriend, Mr. Adesina, were to be true. While nobody should stigmatize her for being HIV positive, she has a duty to avoid infecting unsuspecting men with the disease as those who know her well have alleged.

Emeka Ugwuonye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.