Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos (23059 Views)

The Persecution Of Emeka Ugwuonye, Founder DPA. / How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2018
A Chief Magistrates’ Court in Wuse Zone 6, Abuja has ordered the remand in prison custody of a disrobed lawyer, Mr. Ephraim Emeka Ugwuonye.

According to reports, he was remanded for fabricating false evidence and giving false information with intent to mislead a public servant in the discharge of her duty.

Ugwuoke was arraigned on a one-count charge of injurious falsehood, defamation, giving false information with intent to mislead a public servant in discharge of her duty, fabricating false evidence, impersonation and inciting disturbance, contrary to and punishable under sections 393,342,148,158,132 and 114 of the Penal Code Law.

The FIR reads: ‘’That on October 16, about 4:30, acting on a tip-off, Ephraim Emeka Ugwuonye of 25, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos was arrested by detectives from the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, FCT Police Force Command, Abuja.

“That on October 15, Ugwuonye published injurious and abusive languages against the Nigeria Police Force on his Facebook page titled: Due Process Advocate, with the intention to dissuade police investigators from carrying out their roles and fabricating false evidence of the names of suspects in police detention through videotaping and circulating same with intent to extort money from the public, incite public disturbance against the Nigerian Police Force by impersonating to be a practising lawyer after being disrobed by the Supreme Court of Nigeria. You thereby commit the above mentioned offence.’’

After the defendant pleaded not guilty to the charges read to him, his lawyer, Mr. Ifeanyi Chukwu, urged the court to grant the defendant bail pending trial.

But police counsel Mr. James Idachaba opposed the application for bail on the grounds of state offence, saying the defendant had jumped bail several times.

Chief Magistrate Ahmed Ndajiwo, after listening to both parties, adjourned till October 25 for hearing of the bail application.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/ephraim-emeka-ugwuonye-remanded-for-fabricating-false-evidence.html

Watch Videos HERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by Nnemuka(f): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Midget making money from vulnerable people using Due process Advocate.

11 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Idiotic pig destroying marriages upandan ... The day he wrongly crosses my path marks the end of his entire family on earth. I mean this ... no jokes.

10 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2018
cool
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by SarakiBukola: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2018
grin

The spirit of wife beaters has been avenged.

Perpetrators of domestic violence in the East will celebrate today.
tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by ERockson: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2018
The most corrupt Lawyer in the world
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by JerryJJZ(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2018
While I was in secondary school, I was the class captain. SHould I mess up in class, my punishment was always the highest- I later discovered, that was because more was expected of me because I was supposed to uphold justice and decorum in the class. Now, the judiciary should be punished more (if peradventure, he's found guilty). I think the constitution is very clear on the duties of the Judiciary in our three-tier-system of government. #Selah

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by MrAnele(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2018
EHYA
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by Mankosi: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Like theriously?

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by oyepaulkay(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin

I came to check the name.

They never disappoint

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by vedaxcool(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2018
He sees Atiku bunkering oil and nothing happens then he decides to do his own criminal hustle and then this. grin grin grin grin guy be like OBIdient liar save your boy From harm grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by sojayy(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Wetin we no go see for naija grin grin grin

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by sekembaakesan(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2018
I hereby confirm my check in with Fukafuka airlines grin

If you know, you know
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by Hotfreezer: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2018
I'm not surprised. What happened is that he took the typical Ipob attitude in business into legal practice. He's no different from fraudsters like Innoson, Coscharis, Ifeanyi Ubah, Arthur Eze and others.e took his Ipob behaviour into legal practice in the US, he was disbarred in the US.

He took the same dishonest ways of Igbos into legal practice in Nigeria, he was disbarred again.

Now, he's ok Facebook forming activist whereas all he does is collect money from members of the public and sleep with people's wives. He's already remanded in prison.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Due process advocate has been disrobed.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by gaby(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2018
I wonder what his retinue of fans on his fb page will have to say to this.

The guy man open him own church for FB and sheeple yakpa berekete.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by BabaCommander: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Not holding brief for him, but I would like to know when he was disrobed.
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by dominique(f): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2018
Good news, the arrest is long overdue. That crook has been duping members of his page using fake stories of women and children in distress. Several times, he raised funds on their behalf with these fake stories and pockets the funds. At times members will bring cases to him, he will charge them at least 100k knowing fully well that he has been disrobed and can't represent anybody in a Nigerian court. Recently he duped an American based couple of 3.5m and still insulted them on top. This thief deserves to rot in jail for no less than 10 years.

BabaCommander:
Not holding brief for him, but I would like to know when he was disrobed.

Last year

https://www.nairaland.com/3818780/emeka-ephraim-ugwuonye-barred-legal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by Hotfreezer: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Emeka Ugwuonye.
Not surprised.

Oya Emeka tell us your side of the story

Emeka: [img]https:///media/5-12-2015/AnaNA6.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by oshe111(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2018
FashOLa YOUR FATHER!!!

dominique:
Good news, the arrest is long overdue. That crook has been duping members of his page using fake stories of women and children in distress. Several times, he raised funds on their behalf with these fake stories and pockets the funds. At times members will bring cases to him, he will charge them at least 100k knowing fully well that he has been disrobed and can't represent anybody in a Nigerian court. Recently he duped an American based couple of 3.5m and still insulted them on top. This thief deserves to rot in jail for no less than 10 years.

It may seem as though You are his ardent follower

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by Bambambiglo: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2018
ok
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by aguiyi2: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble keeps locating this guy.
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2018
He is a fool
Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2018
I have a friend who will have it in for him grin grin grin

This man, like fela durotoye is a scamming crook

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2018
Whether they are pastors, politicians, lawyers, businessmen they must bring crime into it. They are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos by dochenaj: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2018
I don't get all these adjournment of cases in Nigerian judicial system. Why would you be adjourning to hear on bail. Everybody knows that the first thing is request for bail and that should at least be concluded on the first day of the case.

All these Judges are the problem with the judicial system.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Who Were Kidnapped And Sold N1.1million Reunite With Family. Photos / Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) / Kano Police Recover Fake Currencies In Uncompleted Building, Arrest 5 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.