Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. (1962 Views)

Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. by Bharekta: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Kaya Jones, a former member of the
hit- making Pussycat Dolls , has taken
to Twitter to allege that the members of
her girl group were a part of a
“prostitution ring.”
“My truth. I wasn’t in a girl group. I
was in a prostitution ring. Oh & we
happened to sing & be famous. While
everyone who owned us.made the $,”
she began by writing to her fans. “How
bad was it? People ask—bad enough
that I walked away from my dreams,
my bandmates & a 13 million dollar
record deal. We knew we were going to
be #1.”
Jones also called out the “den mother”
of the group without naming names,
writing, “I want the den mother from
hell to confess why another 1 of her
girl group girls committed suicide? Tell
the public how you mentally broke us.”

Re: Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. by thesicilian: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
A run away nun speaks ill of her convent.

3 Likes

Re: Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. by rifasenate11(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerian oloshos. oya, start learning.
Re: Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. by DIKEnaWAR: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
...and my ex was always singing their "no..no..no...baby...no...no...no...don't lie..." for me back then.

I loved Nicole of the group sha. If she's part of the ring, she should come throw a brother some fvcking.
Re: Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. by temblor1(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Old girls.

1 Like

Re: Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. by Kobicove(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Is that so... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. by Bharekta: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
...and my ex was always singing their "no..no..no...baby...no...no...no...don't lie..." for me back then.

I loved Nicole of the group sha. If she's part of the ring, she should come throw a brother some fvcking.

LOL
Re: Pussy Cat Doll Group Is A Prostitution Ring Says Former Member. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
rifasenate11:
Nigerian oloshos. oya, start learning.
Tell them ooo

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Guy From Ghana (PHOTOS) / Oh Lawd…! Chika Ike Is Giving Guys Konji With These HOT Pictures [photos Inside] / Laura Ikeji Looks Hot In Sexy Mini Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.