Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator (3988 Views)

All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background / Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? / Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Efisko1(m): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2017
These guy sounds ekangka in nature grin

Op reps EKANGKA people that were hiding b4 now,now are preaching in public grin
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by masks(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:
I am happy I was allowed to share this. Please take it serious. And correct the mistakes, I havent got time to correct mistakes as I am also very busy with my own physical life as you are.

Dear Ones,

My journey has been inspiring, challenging, awakening, tumultous and sometimes egotistic, in all these I have no regrets, because every obstacle on my journey has taken me this far and the I do not know how it will go, but I do know that it is my passion and ultimate desire to sit with God one on one and share a beer or two, in the presence of beautiful and sexy Angels. May be with a stick of cannabis, reading the Holy Books, Bible, Koran, Sharia Ku Sugmod, Manuscripts of the Death, the 44 Laws of Power, The 33 Strategies of War, How to kill a thousand with a single bullet and even how to have sex and last for 24hrs as well as how to become a born again Christian and worship in Deeper Life without make up or extra-marital sex.

I painted the picture above, because my perception our Creator could be, he is a Father of All, and A Master of all Vices and Charities, Sinfulness and Holiness. I was not expecting a God, who hates sin and Satan and loves Jesus and holiness. I expected a Creator of ALL who loves all irrespective of their short-comings knowing fully well that the sinfulness he created, not because he is a Perfect God, but a God who strived to be Perfect which is why he created a Robotic Race of Beings, called Humans and programme their Life using a Cosmic Computer, not Quantum Computer, I mean COSMIC COMPUTER and embed a Soul interface, where Soul of Every HUman Being is connected to the harddrive at the Cosmic Realm, a Spiritual Realm, and Project a Cosmic Hologram of Soul to the surface of Earth while retaining the Anti-Matter aspect of Soul, as OverSoul, to stay in the Spirit World and initiate actions to its robot avatar on Earth, and HUmans as we are, we think we have a choice, when what happens is that we are merely responding to actions. We think we are in charge of our actions, when we are only in charge of reactions. The Man calling the Short is our there in the Realms of Spirit, the Cosmic Realm, science called this ZERO POINT, that is the infinity, representated by 8, a diagram depicting and endless loop of existence. In the world of spirit is where your Soul was made. And based on what Einstein called Spooky Action at a distance, humanity has realized that your own other anti-particular is the spooky actor who really is in charge. And Your Reason on to Becoming Spiritual and Start your journey, not by praying, praying is a good start, but by meditating, and remaining in a meditative State until your anti-particle other shows up, you will love him. He is the One to take you on the journey of which the Laws of Silence is a prime rule. At that Stage, you will be at the Spiritual Level of Extra-terrestrials, Aliens, etc. Every Being is on a journey, Materialism is a choice cos when you come to this Stage, You can gain a password to the control panel of your own robotic body, yourself and you can alter your destiny Wealth, Allocate Time, Allocate Resources, and Even Learn how to fly with the physical body via your very own DNA Sequencing. Nothing is impossible at that Stage.

I saw the very own Control Panel, the very Cosmic Computer that controls my physical body, and I saw someone, I do not want to say I saw God, but I saw the System Adminstrator controlling my entire existence on I felt the entire download with clicks of mouse and it all.

I am happy for becoming Atheist and Starting this journey via Quantum Science. There is no other way I would have believed, except through all nature of Sciences, Digital Physics, Biogenesis, AStrophysics, MetaPhysics and Spirit Science.

There is no way a Christian really can not be fooled cos when I crossed the Astral Plane, it is the world place for Soul, cos the manifestations of thoughts and the entire control of the Dark force pervades that Space.

Hence Forth, if I am permitted to share information, It will be coming directly from Cosmic Beings like the ones you call Extra-Terrestrials and sometimes from the Creator. This sounds odd, but I do not care what people say, this is my journey now and I may not be able to share other information, I have been informed it might limit my progress. I will share only what I am allowed to.

Stay strong my friends, do not bother converting or preaching to anyone. Suffering and Spiritual attacks were designed for that. Catastrophes were designed for that. There is no happiness without this realization. I am very Wealthy, I paid and I still pay for pleasure, not nothing made me so happy than knowing that I can now meet with the one holding the mouse and keyboards of my destiny, now I can sit down and have a beer with him and go to different places and find some beautiful girls to enjoy ourselves and probably fly some crafts to the land beyond the beyond.

There is a Creator, and there are many Gods.

Man must grow to become god, then become a God, that is when he earns the access to meet with The Creator.

I am happy I was allowed to share this. Please take it serious.
I'm really impressed by this
iece of knowledge...you just made my day by actually taking my time to read this....I have really searched for truth though and will continue in that quest...have some theories though...but would keep doing research...love the write up

1 Like

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by masks(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
got a question billyonaire...what's the role or connection of a WOMAN to all this gods because if you read and observe carefully there is always a woman in basically every picture.....
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
masks:
got a question billyonaire...what's the role or connection of a WOMAN to all this gods because if you read and observe carefully there is always a woman in basically every picture.....

Conscious Energies that take forms as feminine represents productivity, fertility, romantic, sensational and loving tender care. This world, this planet is a great place that we have taken for granted for such a long time because of the food-shelter-clothings and career complexes which turns humans to slaves of their basic needs. Shameful.

There are always;

Human Beings - Man & Woman
Spirit Beings - Gods and Goddesses

And The Supreme Creator of Spirits and Humans, The Almighty Mighty Creator, and I do not like to use the word God, for this entity, but may be I could use Almighty God to differentiate it from Jehovah, Allah and the rest of the other Orion Gods that partook in modifying our DNA and programming our reality to what it is today.

The Question we should rather ask, where is the feminine representation of 'Woman' in spirit worlds since the religions make it look like there is no place for women in Spirit world. Religions are instrumental to sub-duing the female balancing forces. The Catholics understand this at their higher level when they attributed Mary with the Title of Mother of God.

What does Trinity really mean ? Father, Son and Holy Spirit ? Then where is the feminine representation in the Trinity ?

Well, I dug deep and I realize that the Holy Spirit is a feminine embodiment of Consciousness, Energy so pure that it impregnates matter out of waves via the power of the Observer.

There is no way this entire matrix can work without the Feminine Power. This is 3D reality and polarity is the norm, so man-woman, God-Goddess, Positive-Negative, Red-Blue, Up-Down etc are the rules of the game here on the 3D Physical as well as up to the Upper Astral and Lower Etheric Planes of Existences.

The Lower universal entities know the power of women, that is why women are forced into marriages, controlled by men, forced to take up a man's name and all the atrocities meted on our women. Just to sub due this feminine energies and keep man on the Martian frequency of violence and war.

If you have a godly Spiritual (I didnt use the word Religious) female partner that does not mess with herself but you both or more in the case of multiples enjoy erotic sexual intercourse with full love and without any form of jealousy but free loving sensations and ultimate levels of orgasms, there is nothing you can not achieve in this world as both the masculine and the feminine forces will neutralize themselves in your auric torsion field and manifest every desire in your mind. The act of sex raises the heart beat naturally, raising the vibration of the mind to a schumann frequency erasing all negativities and clearing the mind of all resistances.

That is how I understand it, and I am sure many will disagree without offering alternative explanations.

Thanks for asking. And it is always my pleasure sharing these info to those who are interested in something beyond the superficial.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by masks(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
thanks for the answer billionaire...if you wouldn't mind I will be more than grateful to be granted a one on one chat via whatsapp...still got loads of questions to ask you.....dunno if we could exchange numbers
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by masks(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2018
billyonaire...you made mention of other gods which of course every person lnows they exist.but what puzzled me was some names you .mentioned.does this mean that people who worship this other gods doesn't have an idea that they are not the same as the almighty God? Then if these other gods helped the almighty God to create human beings then why is there an everlasting burning place called HELL? which also brings me to this question.. What's your take about HELL FIRE? Another question though...I have been wondering why we were created to do tests with(my theory). why didn't God almighty just destroy the devil instead of this game we live called LIVE? I'm a christian though but I've got a very different belief and that's why I'm able to really be inclined with your posts...I would be grateful if you could shed light on the questions I've just asked you...thank you
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2018
masks:
billyonaire...you made mention of other gods which of course every person lnows they exist.but what puzzled me was some names you .mentioned.does this mean that people who worship this other gods doesn't have an idea that they are not the same as the almighty God? Then if these other gods helped the almighty God to create human beings then why is there an everlasting burning place called HELL? which also brings me to this question.. What's your take about HELL FIRE? Another question though...I have been wondering why we were created to do tests with(my theory). why didn't God almighty just destroy the devil instead of this game we live called LIVE? I'm a christian though but I've got a very different belief and that's why I'm able to really be inclined with your posts...I would be grateful if you could shed light on the questions I've just asked you...thank you

Very good questions and I will like to help you understand a bit more so you can begin to question every thing.

HELL:
I could probably just tell you, there is no other Hell apart from the one we now live, but I would not say that, I will leave you to make your conclusion after the following inputs; Christianity says that we have just two choices, Heaven and Hell, and they seem to posite that We only go to these two places AFTER our Death. Now, after our Death of Physical body, what remains of us is our formless Conscious Energy Being called Soul.

Let us take it a step further; Fire is a physical solvent, but Soul is non-physical non-locale photon of Light, which brings me to the question; Can Fire Burn Spirit ? Can Fire Burn a ghost ? Can Fire Burn a Soul ? The Answers to these questions are NO. So, what ever they talk about Hell shows that billions of people worldwide can be programmed to believe things without even thinking.

After we are dead, nothing in this physical world can affect our beingness. I went further on this issue myself, during my Soul Travel, I have ventured into waters, into mountains and into fires and I seem to pass through these medium without any hurt, no difference, so ask those Pastors if Fire can burn a Soul and they will tell you .."hhnnnnnnmmmmmnn God will make the fire to burn the Soul or...it is a Spiritual Fire", if they say that, then warn them that the Bible asked them not to add to edit from the 'word of God'.

Conclusion about Hell is, there is only one Hell and it is a State of Mind of those on the negative Karma polarity. There is no other hell.

The Issue of Gods is another complex research that took me many many years and I mean many years before I could decode. I was just wondering why Christians and Islamists are engaged in bitter theological wars, that formed the reason for my research into Gods. I was also worried how we relegate our African Gods and call them Devil while the Asian originated Gods were approved as the best Gods to worship, so that made me begin a research on God, Gods, Goddesses, gods complexes.

I could not make assertions just because I was reading books, I dugged deeper via silencing the thoughts while pondering on all these, and the downloads I got made me jump out of my sauna that day, because the downloads were so unsettling to my find, that I nearly losts its control, at a certain point people can go crazy when they uncover the entire cocktales of lies and you keep peeling the surfaces like onions. My advise is do not search for the Truth unless you are ready to what the truth might make you become.

Jehovah is NOT Allah. And the worshippers of these great Gods do not even research outside of their Holy books, they just think that Allah means God and Jehovah means God and Chukwu Okiki Abiama means God, and Oduduwa means God and they move on. Friend, God, just like Human is also qualified as an adjective and not just a noun.

There are Gods, and there are Humans. Some Gods are Divine, meaning they are neutral in divinity. Some Gods are positive and some are negatives. Just like you have Angels being positive and Demons being negative. These are all Polarities. There are a lot I could tell you, but it will fragment your mind so, do your findings and your researches and you will realize that different locations on Earth were genetically engineered by different races of ETs. Note that there are so many races of ETs, some ETs are so wonderful they love us, and we are their Creation and others did not approve of an arrangement of creating Humans to be here on this water planet.

Allah is not Jehovah, and their mortal lifespan is not for ever, my finding shows their lifespan mortally is usually 10,000 yrs, I am not saying Jehovah and Allah are dead spirits, no, SPirits do not die, just like our Souls do not die, but there is a strong indication that even as we die mortally (physicallY), Allah and Jehovah may have faced physical/mortal death of their etheric nature and could be ruling as Great Spirits which is why we are told we can never see them. Which also could be why the two religions are in chaos. But let us know these Gods have offsprings too, who could have taken over the realm of their Parent's Creation and that itself is something to wonder about but let us rest easy because the Most Ancient of Days, The Creator, has the answers to all his Game, and we are just his eyes and ears in the world.

Humans are Sovereign now, and your duty is to study until you break off from the illusions and clear the bullshhit enough to make your brain run faster, process data faster and when you have removed most of these lies from your consciousness, your brain will start synchronising with the Cosmic Grid and the Interdimensional Entities will locate you. The Angels will come to you once you have cleared the gabbage called religious lies, they can tune to us when we are on enmeshed in mental programs. DO your work and free your mind and know some level of Truth and the SPirit Guides, Ascended Masters (Humans who have gone through the Human experience to become gods) and Angels will show you their presence through synchronicities.

Just do the search and they will locate you on their own, but note that the journey is sweet for the SOul, and the SOul controls the body, meaning when you begin this journey if you want to, you will not be able to stop. Your soul will be hungry for more and this rabbit hole is deeper than you think, but I can assure you, as you search for God, your physical needs will be taken care of. And I mean this as truth, my truth.

Do not believe me, it will be foolish to do so. But I strongly suggest you do your findings and you will come to same conclusion or something similar. And in your research if you find something truth you wanna share or some correction I can make, then feel free to call my attention.

I am interested in Truth so I can actually amend my understanding if I am confronted with a higher Truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by masks(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2018
thanks billyonaire...during my younger days I almost ran mad because I had so many theories that my brain couldn't take. it took the help of a friend back then who studied philosophy and theology to bring me back to my senses. he was once into astra travels and like me searched deeply for the truth on his own.....Now,I believe I can once again embark on this journey....I will ask you more questions over the course of my quest...but I still got one more question...I would like you to shed light on Jah rastafari! cos I know for sure he's not the almighty....
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2018
masks:
thanks billyonaire...during my younger days I almost ran mad because I had so many theories that my brain couldn't take. it took the help of a friend back then who studied philosophy and theology to bring me back to my senses. he was once into astra travels and like me searched deeply for the truth on his own.....Now,I believe I can once again embark on this journey....I will ask you more questions over the course of my quest...but I still got one more question...I would like you to shed light on Jah rastafari! cos I know for sure he's not the almighty....

Just as we have billions of Human Beings on Earth, there are billions of Spirit Beings, we call them Gods because of the 'worship program' running in our mind, there are so many decoy programs, that run on our mind, so we can must first study until we have known enough to 'graduate' from worshipping to becoming a friend with the Gods and knowing that they did what they did to us for a purpose and that they are doing more to change us to become our greatest version.

Apart from Jah Rastafari, from the Jamaicans and Haile Selassie (Correct my spellings)there are also many spiritual beings who have transcended the human experience and are also on their journeys. They do not need our worship, but we seem to worship just about anyone or anything more than us. You can imagine how the Yorubas and Hausas cultures lie down to worship their elderly and the younger generation follow suit without questioning the rationale behind such worship-like greetings, but in the Western countries where Education is key to success, kids do not worship parents, because parents know that the kids are their beacon of the future. The kids are supposed to be better than parents, just like the Gods expect us to be better than them, so we can create better, but we end up worshipping them. They feel disgusted by our foolishness and those who are bullies seem to turn humans to toys and play with their minds and even possess them because they opened up their hearts and accept just any higher spirit thinking it must be God.

Desist from worship of any kind, these great Godly beings created us and love us but they want us to be better, to return back to our home planets with trophies of a digital kind and not to return foolishly without knowing this is just a Grand Cosmic Game which we must play to gather better knowledge on how to develop our other planets in the constellation of the stars. At least I know my Soul is from the stars,and that is where I will head to after my physical death but I do not know about you guys, though.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by GideonG(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
CURRENTLY READING "SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES". I FORGOT WHEN LAST I WENT TO CHURCH.

1 Like

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by lookyzy: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2022

Q1) you said you saw a man operating your control panel and you also said man must develop to become a god before gaining access to God. It is now safe to say you are now a god since you said you saw the system administrator of your control panel?

In all honesty, I have no idea who that Humanoid Entity was, so remarkable and I want to be like him or him if possible, but I can confidently say, it is either God showed up to let me know it exist, or its my anti-matter other, the Higher Self, because I can confidently say, that he is in charge, and our responses are becoming neurotic impulsive reaction to the action of that System Admin, we are just a by-product of feelings, thoughts and observation of my new found entity, the Almighty God. Science is a difficult approach but I am happy I can confidently say now that there is God and I can prove it using Quantum Physics, Sounds and Frequency, even using the Unified Field Theory. All Souls are God potentials, so our journey to Godhood must begin during our existence as physical entity, I have began my journey to God. Most of which I will not communicate here.

Q2)are there other creature or physical being living (outside earth)somewhere in this universe that we human do not know about? Probably, they are also wondering if we exist as well!

Yes, very much so. All the different types of animals you see on Earth are created in the likeness of other entities, because Earth and everything on it is just a hologram, so what ever you see on Earth is less than organic to God, in the real sense, we are artificial holographic impression of light and sound, so we condense and are here with restricted senses, so our eyes do not even see all spectrum so what we see is just an illusion of the real shiit. For example, the Gray Aliens, when you see them with our physical eyes look like robotic wide eyed, big headed species. This is due to the limited receptivity of our physical eyes. When the third eye is activated and all energy centers firing at higher frequency, we will see better as Soul will take over and we can access more senses and vision than the physical eyes, so the Gray Aliens will look totally different. And in fact, you will see other humans looking different from what they were cos you will see their energies and corresponding colorful aura. You will even see bacteria and virus via their energy field. You become a healer, a miracle worker and opportunities for wealth that you never knew existed become known cos of your higher intelligence.

Q3)you said the man calling the short is out there in the spirit realm. Are you saying now that people who commit evil and tracherous offence are uploaded with that by the system administrator?

Any thought, action or any impression is automatically transmitted to the mind and from the mind to the cosmic computer. The mind is emotion program and is always hungry and in action, so it forms an energy pattern and this energy resonates at its schumann frequency resonance will become particulate matter in the presence of an observer and our soul is also an observer apart from God and this will cause pain, inhibitation etc. The System admin is the one experiencing your feelings. You are just a robot, a by-products of the intersection of Light and Darkness to form a solidified shadow. That is why darkness and light is part of man.

Start searching for God, and when you have met him or atleast exist on the Quantum field, you will gain automatic remission and flow of love and happiness will be magical. Nothing is literally impossible. You will gain rare knowledge on how to create your own reality and it is so wonderful that I cant begin to even explain.

Now wonder those who get to this point behave like occult, cos even if you tell people what is possible, with your mind, then they will think you are crazy, it is better to shut up. People go hunting for money when the best ideas flow naturally in the Cosmic ocean of love and mercy.

My search has paid off, and I am so happy now like never before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020 / Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement / Django Unchained And My Catholic Chilldhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.