Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82994 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Amadaz(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Dede mechi onu gi
Lol... Nwanyi oma, munwa ka ina'asi mechi onu? Mnwete kwa gi.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Amadaz:
Lol... Nwanyi oma, munwa ka ina'asi mechi onu? Mnwete kwa gi.

nnam ke kwa nu
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Amadaz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

nnam ke kwa nu
adi'm mma nwanyi oma, kee ka idi kwanu?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Violence is bad.

However women should be careful about choosing a hubby. Men too.
Considering they even have house-help, they must be reasonably ok economically. Probably educated too.

Did this man suddenly turn violent?
Is this lady all nice & lovely yet the hubby is monstrous?

Only God knows. OGK.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
DePartfinder:

No matter how the situation might be, that doesn't warrant inhumane treatment. There are other ways to punish women, beating ain't supposed to be one of them
like which one
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by bezimo(m): 1:40am On Oct 16, 2017
From your story it's so unfortunate your husband behaved like an animal if not worse..
But it seems you have a sharp mouth that attracted that beastly behavior from your husband.

As a woman never follow your husband to talk especially when he is angry. He talks one,you too, you talk two, he talk again, you talk again..You are just behaving like a foolish woman provoking a man who may be lacking in self control which can inevitably bring out the beast in him.
Then he assaults you and now you start lamenting and looking for public sympathy when if you were wise enough it won't have happened in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 1:50am On Oct 16, 2017
This is scary!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 2:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Fyi0:

Stop talking trash

What's trash there?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:01am On Oct 16, 2017
zinny377:

kiss wait oh! Pls what's MMA
Mixed martial arts...lol How are you fresh wine? long time... Nawaoh.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by NaeChris: 4:05am On Oct 16, 2017
guywitzerogal:
keep quiet don't believe story from one Angle
Leave am.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:15am On Oct 16, 2017
powerfulengine:
lol....so sad but some women self, their mouth no get control....the best is just to snub them,...only the woman gave explanation,,,,,I don't trust women explanation one bit... she can never say what she did wrong, you married a soft hearted guy and later turn to this,,,,ain't you supposed to ask yourself the source of the change

he tore your cloth and his too....abi you tear his own clothes too......

Your head dey there jare.

Mere reading her own side of the story, it is obvious there are lots of coverups there.
We will be surprised now if the man comes out and show his own injuries.
At least, she owned uo to giving her husband one dirty slap, (for a woman to own up to giving just one slap to her husband, be assured that she has bettered the man very well, women dont generally agree to doing anything in such fights grin grin )

Other questions are: Why did she asked the "Boy" to return home?
- What happened to make the husband issues the threat that the Boy will pack out if he dares come back home? (Does that not signify some power-tussle between husband and wife?)
- How can you slap your husband and stil follow him home to be issuin further orders? Common sense should have told you to stay-off for a while, to let things cool down but you wanted to show that you can also fight.
- And it is funny you are asking the owner of the house (husband), to leave te house for you? You slap your husband and you now ask him to leave his house for you, claim "it is OUR HOUSE"!
Even if it is a jointly owned house, is he the one to leave for you?

The husband should be smart enough too, to document his own injuries and get a goo Lawyer as well.
These Evil wives of nowadays need to be handled with sense. undecided undecided

I hope all Men, especially the silly ones who jump on women issues, can see what women are up to with the WOMEN LAW the are trying to pass through the NASS?
They just want to legalize their evil intentions and all men of good conscience in NASS (and women too) must NEVER support the passage of such law, no matter how much 'child rights' they wrap round it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2017
DePartfinder:
Any man that raise his hand towards his wife is a lunatic...... Damn!

And what will you call any woman that raises her hand and slaps her husband?
Or did you not read that part in her one-sided narration?

Woman Wrapper

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Bullhari007:
now you published it and thrown her out of her matrimonial home, OGA human right go and marry her... some women has pig brain.. TUFIAKWA

BluntBoy:

Too bad.

But madam, this fraudulent lawyer will do you worse things than your husband.

That Lawyer has been debarred in the USA. His license has been withdrawn, he cant pracice there again.
he was accused of scamming the Nigerian Embassy.
The story is on #SaharaReporters.

His new-found job is to help scatter womens marriage instead of assisting them to make Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2017
bigtt76:
Sad but if the argument about your house help was not serious, he won't have slapped her undecided Or could it possibly be that she was accusing him of sleeping with their house help? Notwithstanding, it is not good to beat a woman even if she's running her mouth at you. angry

See, women and double-speak sha! angry angry

There are certain actions that require a brain-resetting slap.
Just that the man should have been careful enough not to draw-blood from her (I am sure that was not intentional).

But imagine, she even has the audacity to ask the man to vacate his house?
I would rather set that house on fire that let her have it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2017
SAMBARRY:
after now if they lock the man up the in-laws will come and start to guilt trip and emotionally black mail her.na that time they'll be like baba omo eni,odeti mo cell

Mshewww.I won't even be surprised if he's a deacon or church elder.nA their type go dey quote bible verses for Facebook and form spiritual.na their type go dry quote my brethren and sisters in the Lord,seek years first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other things shall be aded.brothers and sisters we need to pray against satanic invasion meanwhile he cannot even man his house except through his fists

Stop venting against the church.
This is an individual matter and when you slap your husband, l bet you expect him to go and buy you Roses because he attends church

Mtchew
angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:32am On Oct 16, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Read, the man slapped her first. If u as a man slap a woman first then I swear u should get slapped.

And when you slap back, l swear, you should get pummeled properly sef. undecided undecided
The blood was unintentional but the man will slap you until you see rapture ...no single blood
. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Amadaz:
adi'm mma nwanyi oma, kee ka idi kwanu?

udo di
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2017
SAMBARRY:
how come when mobile police men provoke or talk to men anyhow driving on the way,they respect themselves despite the insults but in their own house they cannot even control themselves not even in the presence of the kids

The simple reason, which should have been obvious to you if you are half-smart as you claim is that "Anyone holdinga Gun, is the Oga-at-the-Top".

Even, if a ten year old child holds a gun to your head and slap you, it is better you coperate otherwise, you will be wasted.

Let the Mobile Police man remove his uniform and keep his gun at home and then go and slap someone at the busstop, then you will see the beating he will get.

Even some soldeirs get the beating of their life when they misbehave out of uniform, only to go and wear Uniform and regroup with their colleagues, to unleash mayhem on the civilian.

Any woman that is confident and confrontational enough to slap her husband (or any man) in public, must be rady to bear the consequence.
It is called self-defence, it has nothing to do with gender
(or is it Gender Equality sef grin grin )

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2017
SAMBARRY:
I'm still waiting because there's no smoke without fire.I'm strongly suspecting number 1 because the only thing that majorly makes men get violent,aggressive and loose their self control and decorum is SEX. I have a strong feeling the dude is fucking the house help because which kain argument wey bad reach make the man slap his wife in the presence of the kids over house help matter if not her v@gyna

See your reasoning level? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by One4me: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bro it's why u are a man, women were built to talk, as a man u just ignore them. A man that beats up a woman for talking too much lacks self control and definitely should forsake his "man" title. On the other hand, if she had slapped him first I would support the man for retaliating, but I certainly wouldn't support him doing it in front of his kids, and I certainly don't support him beating her up and even going as far as drawing blood.

Yea, when it is time to share money or any benefit, the bolded argument turns to another thing.
That is when you hear that "Women and Men are EQUAL".
Hypocrites.

Why not let the Men do the talking and Women do the listening or is it only women that have mouth?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2017
I see a lot of guys on here talking trash.. seriously u guys are trying to make excuses as to why he hit his own wife? .. he didn't even think about his kids....im so sad for our future generations..just look at them.. potential woman beaters.. he hit her twice.. I guess u'll expected her to kneel and say thank u...

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by shaneroberts26: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Action speak louder than words
Unless you marry a weakling.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2017
One4me:

See your reasoning level? angry angry
it is the truth,why are you frowning?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by victor4me: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1
what the argument all about?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2017
One4me:

The simple reason, which should have been obvious to you if you are half-smart as you claim is that "Anyone holdinga Gun, is the Oga-at-the-Top".

Even, if a ten year old child holds a gun to your head and slap you, it is better you coperate otherwise, you will be wasted.

Let the Mobile Police man remove his uniform and keep his gun at home and then go and slap someone at the busstop, then you will see the beating he will get.

Even some soldeirs get the beating of their life when they misbehave out of uniform, only to go and wear Uniform and regroup with their colleagues, to unleash mayhem on the civilian.

Any woman that is confident and confrontational enough to slap her husband (or any man) in public, must be rady to bear the consequence.
It is called self-defence, it has nothing to do with gender
(or is it Gender Equality sef grin grin )
lmao.you're a clown.so every conflict should degenerate into violence.there's no more civility in your dictionary?

Smh.what a waste.no wonder men are languishing in cell.an. avoidable issue that self control would have saved them from Will make them spend years in cell hence loose their wives and kids in the process.whilst languishing in cell another man is forking your wife that you were assaulting.only just that one thing SELF CONTROL
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2017
One4me:

Stop venting against the church.
This is an individual matter and when you slap your husband, l bet you expect him to go and buy you Roses because he attends church

Mtchew
angry
who is venting against the church? Did I mention the name of any church or pastor? undecided tongue

Why are you unnecessarily edgy tongue
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Bullhari007:
no be 4 this Nigeria we dey so
and it actually happens wink
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by optimism91(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
Don't even wish it for yourself. Nobody prays for such. But remember, there's always a sign of these abuse, even before marriage. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cletz991(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2017
guywitzerogal:
pls stop talking like dat have witness a situation that a wife publicly slap her husband several time and the man was still begging her, not untill d man got piss up and started slapping her dat she ran....being a man doesn't mean stupidity sumtime u have to make ur stand
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS STATEMENT. MOST WOMEN THEIR HEART ARE LIKE DEEP WELLS, THE KEEP SECRETS AND LIE ALOT. YOU WILL EVEN FIND OUT SAY NA THE PERSON WEN UNA DE QUARREL ABOUT NIA SHE GO DE GO CHEAT WITH. AND WHEN YOU ASK THE DEY WOULD DENY IT UNTIL YOU USE FORCE

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Scarpon(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
what extactly kill him i have seen worst in marriages and the ladies don't do anthing such a pity
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.
Only weak men batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.
Wow, congrats on the likes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.