Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB (641 Views)

Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me / RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC / Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB by Valkris: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) yesterday said that it has no intention of changing its name despite the ‘kangaroo labeling of the group as a terrorist group by the Federal Government and proscription of its activities by South–East governors.

The group alleged that it came to its knowledge that some ‘unscrupulous individuals ’ and groups in the society were paid by the federal government, Igbo governors and leaders and were sponsoring few people to form another group in........

Read more: http://www.tonisblog.com.ng/2017/10/we-are-not-planning-to-change-name-ipob.html?m=1

Re: We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Terrorist is a terrorist no matter the change of name
Re: We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB by ProDNA: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB by ipoblogic: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:
I agree with you.

There are two outstanding terrorist organisations in Nigeria, but if you go by their names, you will be deceived.
One answers Fulani Herdsmen and the other Nigerian Army...

Yet, all who can see and hear know those two are part of the reasons Nigeria is still in the dark ages.
it is a pity my brother..

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:

Only a mangled jackass will term IPOB a terrorist outfit or organization.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB by clevvermind(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:
PLEASE, IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP, ONLY A MAD PERSON WILL BRAND THEM AS TERRORIST.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Change Name – IPOB by conductorH1: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:
You haven't told us where "IPOB terrorists" rank in the global terrorism rank.

We all know that Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen which your paymaster is shareholders in, are ranked 1st and 4th most dangerous terrorist groups in the world.

Jibrin is a senile terrorist who couldn't perform his task in the other room - Aisha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Africa Magic: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner / 20 Facts Not To Forget On Anambra Debate / Yvonne Nelson's Alleged British Baby Daddy Revealed On Social Media As A Photogr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.