Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car (53337 Views)

Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
The penalty crooner "Small Doctor", just upgraded his mum’s garage with another car.

The singer who shared photos of Men of God blessing the car.
wrote:

‘God made me add another car for Iya Teacher.

Watch The Video Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRTHHfhLiJ/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-singer-small-doctor-buys-his.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
He did well.

My Mum's private jet is almost ready. The manufacturer is giving it special finishing touches

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by danieljessy: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
He's doing well even though is songs are trash

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Rutley(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Akeweje oga nla. Hain hain.... God bless our mothers

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by MhizzAJ(f): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
I like this guy

He did the right thing

Some won't even remember their mom when they hammer...All they ll be thinking of is how to buy cars and expensive items for their girlfriends and go on vacations.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Preca(f): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by NwaAmaikpe: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

The truth be told;
This car is not befitting of a customized number plate.
The car is not even befitting for a mom.
I'd have preferred he let his mom keep using keke till he can afford to buy her something more decent like a Rolls Royce.

Well....white car for a white garment mom.

Probably from the proceeds of him seeking redress through legal action on Snapchat for leaking his masturbation video.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by ModeratorSeun: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Car or motor?
Smh most people these days can't even differentiate between a car and some bundled cotonou tokunbo motor
Really, you call Ferrari a car, Range rover a car, LAMBORGHINI a car and this crap up there a car also?
God have mercy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by chriskosherbal(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good one dude..

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by maleekberry: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;
I'd have preferred he let his mom keep using keke till he can afford to buy her something more decent like a Rolls Royce.

Probably from the proceeds of him seeking redress through legal action on Snapchat for leaking his masturbation video.

At least he tried for his age We are patiently waiting for what you will buy for your own mother.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by donlucabrazi(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

just warming up I guess? Lmao! grin grin grin

Chai, this place was not the same without you, I swear down!

The mods should cut you some slack jor!
You my friend are a crazy fellow!!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by ufuosman(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice one, more blessing to him
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by nerodenero: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
At times, it is good to be quiet undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

46 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Young03(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
only mum? what of dad own?

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by alabiyemmy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

Only a sick mind can conjure this.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by alabiyemmy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
ModeratorSeun:
Car or motor?
Smh most people these days can't even differentiate between a car and some bundled cotonou tokunbo motor
Really, you call Ferrari a car, Range rover a car, LAMBORGHINI a car and this crap up there a car also?
God have mercy

You don buy your own mama any one? Shuo.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by BrutalJab: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice one.

Remember your parents when the money starts coming.

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by excel127(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

You're back now
Nairaland no go rest

51 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Infajay(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
eiihn
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by SweetBoyFriend(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
A Toyota Camry ??

I wouldn't put my mom in that matches box even if you put a gun to my head

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Small Doctore, I see.
The car, I see.
Even Nwamaikpe, I see. shocked
But, where is the "mummy mi"??

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Kingluqman89(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ok
Hope you no dey masturbate again sha?
Iya l'omo wu... Iya ni wura.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by ToluSuo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice one Alaye... Mama Suo just wait a little longer, God willbuse me to make smile... #PEACE...

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by donblade85555(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice one....congratz Mr penalty, we go buy motor tire for our mama in Jesus name oh

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man, visit www.laughkillme.com

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by tollytexy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
why customizing it thou?? grin

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Cruset(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

bad Belle at your age shey you don buy wheel barrow for your mama,that car shows he loves his mama now imagine if he has billions what he will get for his mother... Nigerians and their bad belle...I fear una

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
What can I buy my late mother when I hammer?

Unfortunately Nothing

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Danjuma827(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

I am sorry brother, your perspective is very wrong. He did something befitting and it worth celebrating. How many people can buy cars for their parent not to even talk about themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by tollytexy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
A Toyota Camry ??

I wouldn't put my mom in that matches box even if you put a gun to my head

na even naija used hehehehe.. no be me talk am oooo b4 NLanders start chasing me with stick.. na my engineer dey test him keypad
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who will now be fueling the car in this recession?
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by oshe11: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Muckross1122:
The penalty crooner "Small Doctor", just upgraded his mum’s garage with another car.

The singer who shared photos of Men of God blessing the car.
wrote:

‘God made me add another car for Iya Teacher.

Watch The Video Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRTHHfhLiJ/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-singer-small-doctor-buys-his.html

The Chief Masturbator HIMSELF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

Not all moms are materialistic as modern girls they understand the thought behind it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / Tonto Dikeh And Husband Lock Down Their Love In Paris (photo) / Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.