Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Clos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clos (1778 Views)

What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Done..

I was carried away by the weed i took.
Tuale bro! Respect
Re: Clos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nobodys:
embarassed..... someone cannot even comment in peace on nl again.. ??.. just today I said let me comment.. chai...maybe I Shud just deactivate...

well if u call that a Brazilian weavon then you shouldn't be taken serious. * Cry's out of thread*...
aww please I'm very sorry, i know that post will hurt your feelings..

pls don't cry, don't take me serious..

please and please I'm very sorry..

abeg don't deactivate.
Re: Clos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
embarassed
Re: Clos by Blackhawk01: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nobodys:
embarassed..... someone cannot even comment in peace on nl again.. ??.. just today I said let me comment.. chai...maybe I Shud just deactivate...

well if u call that a Brazilian weavon then you shouldn't be taken serious. * Cry's out of thread*...

And for how long will you continue deactivating whenever you get bullied? If you can't ignore, clap back and put every jerk in his place. wink
Re: Clos by Nobodys(f): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And for how long will you continue deactivating whenever you get bullied? If you can't ignore, clap back and put every jerk in his place. wink
thanks sis.... don't always have d energy to clap back...will just ignore ...
Re: Clos by Nobodys(f): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
aww please I'm very sorry, i know that post will hurt your feelings..

pls don't cry, don't take me serious.
please and please I'm very sorry..

abeg don't deactivate.
aryt.no problem....
Re: Clos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nobodys:

Sis we are very sorry. We were only playing around

Kindly forgive embarassed
Re: Clos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nobodys:
pls do me a favour..

go and edit, my post that you quoted and remove what i said..

thanks as you do that..
Re: Clos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nobodys:
aryt.no problem....
hope you don't see me, as a bad guy?

I'm not rude offline..

once again I'm sorry..
Re: Clos by Nobodys(f): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
wait hold on a sec.... you are saintsamurai?? ashinn the same guy that helped me to call other monikers on my thread??.... omg y d evils now...
DrinkLimca:
hope you don't see me, as a bad guy?

I'm not rude offline..

once again I'm sorry..
wait hold on a sec.... you are saintsamurai?? ashinn the same guy that helped me to call other monikers on my thread??.... omg y d evils now...
Re: Clos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nobodys:
wait hold on a sec.... you are saintsamurai?? ashinn the same guy that helped me to call other monikers on my thread??.... omg y d evils now...wait hold on a sec.... you are saintsamurai?? ashinn the same guy that helped me to call other monikers on my thread??.... omg y d evils now...
yeah the same samurai that stays in warri..

I don't know what gat into me..

you know i will never hurt you..
Re: Clos by Blackhawk01: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nobodys:

Berra. Don't deactivate oooo. If you try it ehn, I'll come to Warri to comman beat shege outta your body. angry angry tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Ladies ONLY / Nigerian-American Rapper Princess Vitarah Flashes Underboob In Bikini Photos / +18. This Mad Woman Is Having Sex With Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.