Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? (1015 Views)

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? / What Will Do If This Man Slapped Your Mother??? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by bongolistik(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
I just finished reading comments on the topic "woman battered by husband on their way to church" https://www.nairaland.com/4118262/nigerian-woman-battered-husband-way

Like I expected many comments were backing the woman and people even insulting the man for beating the wife.

And yes I personally does not support woman beating or battering, but you know that many women take advantage of that to mishave and overstep their boundaries in the presence of their man.

I have personally witnessed a situation a guy and a woman (not the guys wife) had misunderstanding in the public and the woman even had her child wrapped on her back as the commotion lasted.

Though I don't know what the problem was but I saw the woman publicly holding the guy's shirt on the throat side as if she was even trying to strangle the guy and she was shouting on top and kept squeezing this guy.

It was obvious that the guy doesn't want to beat the woman and he just kept repeating himself that she should leave him that he doesn't want to beat her, but this woman will just stop at nothing but she kept on squeezing to strangle this guy and still the guy insisted that he doesn't wants to beat her.

The woman kept shouting, holding, squeezing this guys shirt on the neck side until this young man lost his temper on top the child the woman was carrying at her back, this guy turned and landed the woman with annoyance beating.

The next thing, some passersby that don't know what happened just descended on the guy and beat the hell out of him and they questioned him on why he should be beating a woman, somebody's wife in that manner.

That one is one case aside, now for those of you shouting and calling that man on the first incident a beast for beating his wife to bloody, what if your woman slapped your mother, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Lomprico2: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Arrange ur sisters for her, simple!
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

Modified:

If a woman slaps my mother she will be murdered with invisible slaps!

No detective in the world can crack such a case and no court of law will admit such a case.

This is the best part I love being an African.

I will be back when it hits FP.
Thanks for your unique understanding!

2 Likes

Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by teebankz10(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
She must have gone to negotiate the price of CASKET before trying that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Belosconi: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mek I park bus here sha the way Mourinho parked his bus against Liverpool
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Question for the men
Let them come and answer
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Khonifer: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
It is almost as if you are searching, desperately, for reasons to hit your wife undecided
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by bongolistik(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Khonifer:
It is almost as if you are searching, desperately, for reasons to hit your wife undecided
sorry am a single dude
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by DarkRebel69: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked
Modified:

No detective in the world can crack such a case and no court of law will admit such a case.

The best part you love about being an African is because being African gives you the chance to commit murder with impunity?
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Khonifer: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
bongolistik:
sorry am a single dude

You're preparing na cheesy
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by bongolistik(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
bongolistik:
I just finished reading comments on the topic "woman battered by husband on their way to church" https://www.nairaland.com/4118262/nigerian-woman-battered-husband-way

Like I expected many comments were backing the woman and people even insulting the man for beating the wife.

And yes I personally does not support woman beating or battering, but you know that many women take advantage of that to mishave and overstep their boundaries in the presence of their man.

I have personally witnessed a situation a guy and a woman (not the guys wife) had misunderstanding in the public and the woman even had her child wrapped on her back as the commotion lasted.

Though I don't know what the problem was but I saw the woman publicly holding the guy's shirt on the throat side as if she was even trying to strangle the guy and she was shouting on top and kept squeezing this guy.

It was obvious that the guy doesn't want to beat the woman and he just kept repeating himself that she should leave him that he doesn't want to beat her, but this woman will just stop at nothing but she kept on squeezing to strangle this guy and still the guy insisted that he doesn't wants to beat her.

The woman kept shouting, holding, squeezing this guys shirt on the neck side until this young man lost his temper on top the child the woman was carrying at her back, this guy turned and landed the woman with annoyance beating.

The next thing, some passersby that don't know what happened just descended on the guy and beat the hell out of him and they questioned him on why he should be beating a woman, somebody's wife in that manner.

That one is one case aside, now for those of you shouting and calling that man on the first incident a beast for beating his wife to bloody, what if your woman slapped your mother, what will you do?
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Daeylar(f): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by DarkRebel69: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nairalanders and their wanton indulgence of ridiculous counter-factuals.

The real question is, why would my wife slap my mother in the first place? Surely such an occurence is not outside the realm of possibility (nothing that borders on human relations ever is), but it's definitely highly improbable.
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Question for the men
Let them come and answer

It would be sexist for me not to slap her because she's a woman so as a true feminist I would slap her like I would slap a man. The Hammer of justice is unisex. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by olasaad(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is the kind of trend that units Afonja and Ipob guys. Whenever it comes to feminine issues on nairaland, both parties come together and became brother.

See them writing rubbish as usual as if they can do it, ass licker
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
DarkRebel69:

The best part you love about being an African is because being African gives you the chance to commit murder with impunity?

I think the guy is talking about juju/jazz
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by DarkRebel69: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
MasViews:

I think the guy is talking about juju/jazz

You've just mentioned musical genres.
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by sexy74(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
bongolistik:

Dont bear her ooh just make sure you slap her back.
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
DarkRebel69:

You've just mentioned musical genres.

I'm not talking about music here
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by DarkRebel69: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
MasViews:

I'm not talking about music here

I wondered what fictitious superstition (juju/jazz) had to do with women-beating, and when I saw no correlation, I naturally assumed that you were talking music.
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by prestigiouslady: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
My mum can be extremely annoying sometimes and I won't and have never thought of slapping her..
If I can tolerate my mum and not even go verbal with her, why won't I tolerate my MIL...
MIL/DIL fued will end if wives see their MIL as their mother and MIL sees the wives as daughters in her husband's house.

No matter what my MIL has done, in as much as I can't slap my mum, I won't dare try to slap her
Re: Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Modified:

What if you are poisoned afterwards, It seems you don't know people can be wicked, which detective will discover when your food is poisoned? Smh

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Dilemma!!! / Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! / Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.