Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,496 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death (678 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by alBHAGDADI: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
1. Why haven't the police round up the bartenders, waiters and all others that where around at the bar on that night?

2. Have the police sealed the Shisha Bar or is the place still doing business as usual?

3. Where is Tagbo's phone?

4. Why did Davido release the CCTV footage? If he is innocent, he won't need to do that. Doing such is to gain public sympathy, one of the characteristics of a guilty person.

5. We have seen the CCTV footage of Davido leaving the Shisha Bar. Where is the CCTV footage of Tagbo leaving the same Bar?

You can add yours
Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by teshiam(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

1. Why haven't the police round up the bartenders, waiters and all others that where around at the bar on that night?

2. Have the police sealed the Shisha Bar or is the place still doing business as usual?

3. Where is Tagbo's phone?

4. Why did Davido release the CCTV footage? If he is innocent, he won't need to do that. Doing such is to gain public sympathy, one of the characteristics of a guilty person.

5. We have seen the CCTV footage of Davido leaving the Shisha Bar. Where is the CCTV footage of Tagbo leaving the same Bar?

You can add yours

You are really jobless..
Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
<hr>
Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
teshiam:

You are really jobless..
Your honesty too brutal
Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by alBHAGDADI: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
teshiam:

You are really jobless..
You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is never developing.

Because the deceased isn't your family member, you don't want to be concerned. I now wonder why you don't want others to be.

If we don't show concern when others are afflicted, then that culture will show its face when we are in similar situation.

BTW, were you expecting me to be working on a Sunday. Kindly exit the thread.
Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by Papiikush: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Most important question.

How does this reduce the ridiculous prices of sardines?
Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by mofeoluwadassah: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
so what are you going to do abt it now undecided
Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Because the deceased isn't your family member, you don't want to be concerned. I now wonder why you don't want others to be.

If we don't show concern when others are afflicted, then that culture will show its face when we are in similar situation.

Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by delishpot: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na the bar people kill am? Why should the police round them up? They will question them for sure but to just round them up and close the bar? Did they find his corpse in the bar? Is it a proven crime scene?
Re: 5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death by teshiam(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hardworking taxpayers like me are now the cause for Nigeria's shortcomings instead of the stealing politicians. Okay.

Am pretty sure the family of the deceased are not fans of what is going on online concerning their loved one. They just want to move past the terrible incident and take some time to heal. Please am concerned, but your post just brings in more drama as this case was beginning to end.

I did not say don't show concern. Concern and support would be shown when the person who is responsible is caught .

People do work, and do little things they can find on Sunday to add extra money to what they have. The hustle never ends until you are secure financially.

Plus, did not mean to be blunt, meant no disrespect.

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Accuse Kylie Jenner Of Stealing Her New Lipgloss [PICS] / I Can Have Sex With Any Girl Whether Big Or Small; I Don’t Have Spec For Girls / Veteran Actor, RMD Gushes About Singer, Brymo’s Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.