Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) (43447 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Throwback: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
months:
See the way he is shining teeth, i am starting to believe Lola is using jazz on him.

Something is missing, something not adding up, something is wrong.

You see a happy man with a family that regards him as somebody, yet something is not adding up for you?

Is it until he shows you a sad face occasioned by not being regarded as useful by his own brothers in the same group he co-founded, that something will finally add up for you?

Must he sacrifice his own family happiness while Jude and Paul are happy with their own families and do not welcome his opinion?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

Are you a celebrity? tongue
Rokiatu, you never wan born again toh dey intimidate us with your yash undecided

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
U pple should let Dem be jare....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Langbasa: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Omo this Lola go sweet for bed o,see as she yellow and yellow ladies dey always get tight punna.
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by decasey(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Only d wife family is wat I c in dis pic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by sunsewa16: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
o boy see as this Lola don fat like old mama ,wetin happen? she no watch her weight.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by slimshadyl(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
months:
See the way he is shining teeth, i am starting to believe Lola is using jazz on him.

is it ur teeth?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmm

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by lathrowinger: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Paul... go be like. Chai had it been I know. I for nor fall hand.
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by AndyCole16(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

Are you a celebrity? tongue
You are too obscess with this your bum bum.
Everytime bum bum bum bum.
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by TheSCRYPT: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Looks like La Campaigne Tropicana. kiss kiss
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Jimmy231: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Then suddenly the three disagree

One go solo the other two follow

Oh no no no no... (Faze)
but remember someday they must leave eachother cos trully none of them brothers.. in (face) voice
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Then suddenly the three disagree

One go solo the other two follow

Oh no no no no... (Faze)
Adeke
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by kense88: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
months:

The woman herself na jazz. Can't you see how beautiful she is

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by freemandgenius(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:
what's special abt hanging out na?

today na Sunday, I also hanged out with my family n frds n it didn't make a news..

17th Oct is next morow, we should be more concern abt what would happen to KANU not this taunts
. The special thing is that you are not yet a celeb. When u r one, ur Sunday will be announced

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
how can someone marry grand mama Peter she don pocket your brain... chai efulu efu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Enjoy....all d best bro
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
this guy sha
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hangout tinz.

Na so money go soon run out and regret tinz go set in.
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Borrow sense,jazz abi,say him b Dangote first Son.senseless thinking.
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Throwback: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:

today na Sunday, I also hanged out with my family n frds n it didn't make a news..

17th Oct is next morow, we should be more concern abt what would happen to KANU not this taunts

#Modified
Lola is a very fat n ugly woman, I can't consider her above my family. peter is a woman not a Man... he couldn't show her face clearly, the one I am seeing has pimples.

family over Puna..

But the rest of that your family have not sacrificed their own wife and children to keep the Brotherhood that you have decided it is your own family that is worth sacrificing.

When you go visit them in their happy homes with your children, then you return to your own home with you own kids and they ask you "daddy why are our cousins enjoying with their father and mother while we are incomplete and unhappy", you will reply that you sacrificed their own happiness so that your brothers and their respective happy family will be happy with you?

You are not ready to be happy in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Freeman59: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:

#Modified
Lola is a very fat n ugly woman, I can't consider her above my family. peter is a woman not a Man... he couldn't show her face clearly, the one I am seeing has pimples.

I am sure before, 2years time, Peter will be broke like Sample ekwe crooner and Marvelous Benji and then Lola, an afonja would leave him...

family over Puna..

For your mind you don talk ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:

#Modified

I am sure before, 2years time, Peter will be broke like Sample ekwe crooner and Marvelous Benji and then Lola, an afonja would leave him...

family over Puna..
. Why U They Cry On top Person Matter now. U put ur Matter Fr ground Begin de Carry person mata for head. Nawa o
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Flashh:
Her face is becoming too old, like a mother to Peter.
That why is not good to marry a woman older than you or the same age with you, women age faster.
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Joephat:

#Modified

family over Puna..
bros who tell u say marvellous benjy and stereo man are broke...ehn!! Dem don come ur house beg for food b4 Jst pray to God make ur mouth and brain no destroy ur destiny!!
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Joephat:

#Modified

family over Puna..
Is that your prayer and wishes for him? ,it won't hapen,,u wish somebody to be broke in next two years but u want to be rich next year, Gad is watching
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=wilsonlexis post=61455666][/quote]
Kanu is a forgotten isue, his matter is settled,

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by no1madman(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2017
His wife looking too fat
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by sewlander: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2017
Hater!!! You will not let a happy man be.
months:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Wows In New Beautiful Photo / You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show / Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.