Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic (4822 Views)

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Nobody Took Mock Coffin To Ugwuanyi’s House – Enugu Youths / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by nonxo007(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2017
MasterKim:

Not even my state governor but the whole governors in the West has made education a ease.
Primary/secondary school-free
university level-very affordable.
Electricity sef-23hrs a day.
Cost of living-very affordable...
Name it.
I'm proud of my region; western region
West is synonymous with civilization, progress, success, peace, democracy...
But East...

Lol, no its 25hrs light, no you don't pay to live in house its free, no security is so tight everyone has his personal bodyguard, no education is free, staffs are paid well and you are well educated, that's why you can come here to type whatever your mind tells you, no you aren't in 2017 you are in 2050...more civilised than any country, my brother you better wakeup and don't let sentiment cloud your mind, speak the truth when you see it. The east isn't the best of place, but we are somewhere and are definitely heading somewhere
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Agboola321(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2017
The Governor is doing well. Go to Nsukka and see how he has transformed the place. He's actually working out a lot of rural areas in the state since the previous governor did a great job in the urban area. Ifeanyi has also created jobs in the ministry of transport too.
To me he's not doing bad at all.
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2017
gebest:
OP u be mumu, Nigeria as a whole is in d hand of GOD, no huricane, no wildfire, d flooding is manageble, no earthquake, fertile soil, name it, did u think its by ur power those natural disasters is nt happening to us.

The reason why Nigeria and Africa experience limited natural disasters unlike the rest of the world is because of our location.
If you look at a map of the world showing geographical fault lines you'll notice that most of Africa lies at the centre of a tectonic plate - the bits of the Earth's surface that floats on top of the molten core. At the edges of these plates where they rub together you get earthquakes and volcanoes so Africa is fairly stable.

Even at that, we still experience natural disasters like flooding and epidemics in Nigeria. It has nothing to do with God or no God.

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by gebest: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
LastMumu:

The reason why Nigeria and Africa experience limited natural disasters unlike the rest of the world is because of our location.
If you look at a map of the world showing geographical fault lines you'll notice that most of Africa lies at the centre of a tectonic plate - the bits of the Earth's surface that floats on top of the molten core. At the edges of these plates where they rub together you get earthquakes and volcanoes so Africa is fairly stable.

Even at that, we still experience natural disasters like flooding and epidemics in Nigeria. It has nothing to do with God or no God.
maybe u are the one dat created the world and put nigeria and africa in a better location.
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by ElsonMorali: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na the fault of Yoloba people. They are cowards.

Centre For Liberty Demands Complete Reversal Of Electricity Tariff, Others / A City With The Most Organized Street System In Nigeria? / Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu With 'his Boys' ( Drop A Caption)