Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,694 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic (815 Views)

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Nobody Took Mock Coffin To Ugwuanyi’s House – Enugu Youths / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by policy12: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Naija politician...

On entry Enttheone of the things common to the new comer or old visitor of the state in this quotation " Enugu is in the hand of God"ooneone who is too thoughtful you begin to wonder how will the responsibility of a state be in the hand of God.

After staying more than few weeks in the state you become familiar with the quotation because every corner you move to within the metropoaallyou will see this signage, take for instance if you pick keke at Holy Ghost one of the central market in Enugu the signage is plasted at the back of the keke.

Then you wonder why some of the road are bad, like the roads to the New Market is so bad that you have to park your car close to the Civil Defense office mind you, you have to drop something for them.

The from Maryland to Timber market is so bad that you cannot drive smoothly, though recently it's under construction, when you talk of sanitation I will like to say Enugu is on the average while some of the road are the Agency in charge of the refuse is so poor as you see so many dirt liter the major roads.

With so many to be done, the question begging for answer is should the governance of a state be in the hand of God?

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by ifex370(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
As far as am concerned.. Gburu gburu has wasted his 4 years there.. He should watch out
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Xionez(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na wa o. Confusion everywhere.
Whats with this latest trend of erecting useless statues and adverts everywhere. Its obvious that Nigeria as a whole is in the hands of God, if not....

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Chikpat(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
I hope he doesn't mean he z God
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by jaychubi: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the signage u bloody idiot op

God is in charge of everything in life be it individual or state onukwu odeko

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

AKISIEC Releases List Of Chairmanship And Councillorship Candidates In Ukanafun / See This Picture Of Femi Fani Kayode Dancing Alone / Efcc Looking To Arrest Moses Akwenuke For Many Counts Of Fraud!!!... Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.