Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death (1477 Views)

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / Chris Brown Hires A Snake To Perform At His Daughters Birthday Party / Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by Topchartz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Frogs Have Always Been Pray To Snakes But In This Very Yard An Angry Frog Stands Its Ground In A Terrible Fight, The Entire Frog Kingdom Should Be Proud

VIDEO LINK: http://www.topchartz.info/3543

Re: This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by frbona: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
If I click that link Mke I loss
Re: This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by Topchartz(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
frbona:
If I click that link Mke I loss
you hear this most likely from broke guys who manage 20MB for 1week. They are lucky NL has freemode dammm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by frbona: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Topchartz:

you hear this most likely from broke guys who manage 20MB for 1week. They are lucky NL has freemode dammm
assuming you are right, opening a dumb link like yours would increase that 20mb to 40mb??....I'm just hearing for the 1st time that 20mb exist thanks to you a regular patron. No wonder you canvassing for clicks to help improve your life and finances. Step up ur game bro. Swallow ur pride and come lemme show you the light

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by Carliswagmalip(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
frbona:
assuming you are right, opening a dumb link like yours would increase that 20mb to 40mb??....I'm just hearing for the 1st time that 20mb exist thanks to you a regular patron. No wonder you canvassing for clicks to help improve your life and finances. Step up ur game bro. Swallow ur pride and come lemme show you the light

Hahahahahahhaa Me I aff swallow my pride o, abeg show me the light, I'm a blogger!! �

2 Likes

Re: This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by Topchartz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Carliswagmalip:

Hahahahahahhaa Me I aff swallow my pride o, abeg show me the light, I'm a blogger!! �
Lightening abi? Lolz people could be so funny, just listen to him

1 Like

Re: This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by Topchartz(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2017
Topchartz:
Frogs Have Always Been Pray To Snakes But In This Very Yard An Angry Frog Stands Its Ground In A Terrible Fight, The Entire Frog Kingdom Should Be Proud

•••••
Re: This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by Topchartz(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Topchartz:

Re: This Is For My Late Wife, Bull Frog Beats Snake To Death by music911Ent(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Funny revange

(1) (Reply)

Popular South African Rapper "Nasty C" Is Coming To Lagos / Interesting Facts About Late Moji Olaiya’s Daughters (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / These Photos Of Van Vicker With His Wife & Kids Will Take Your Breath Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.