Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS (35494 Views)

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid) / R. Kelly Arrested On Federal Sex Trafficking Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by hardywaltz(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Give
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by chiefmega: 1:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Is she pulling a "Kachikwu stunt" because she was not carried along??
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Phonefanatic: 3:26am On Oct 16, 2017
This shows that most people are naive of what intellectual property protection means. She has the right to sue if actually her ideas was stolen and used for monetary benefits without her permission.

A clear case is when you develop a business idea then get in people to work with you on executing your plans but on the line you paused only for them to go behind and use the idea you disclosed to them for their personal benefit. It could happen to anyone who doesn't think of having a Non Disclosure Agreement before sharing business ideas.

1 Like

Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Mrjo(m): 3:40am On Oct 16, 2017
itsmeurLady:
They will not bow for her but at least they ought to carry her along in every stage... y is she then the SA to the Governor then Na for mouth abi Dats y all this political stuff use to tire me, they are never straightforward, u might be in a position for paper/documentation purposes but someone might be behind the scene doing your work for you *smh quite frustrating tho... This their dry airport wey be like person kitchen, pls nobody shld quote me I am not feeling fine
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Mrjo(m): 3:43am On Oct 16, 2017
itsmeurLady:
They will not bow for her but at least they ought to carry her along in every stage... y is she then the SA to the Governor then Na for mouth abi Dats y all this political stuff use to tire me, they are never straightforward, u might be in a position for paper/documentation purposes but someone might be behind the scene doing your work for you *smh quite frustrating tho... This their dry airport wey be like person kitchen, pls nobody shld quote me I am not feeling fine
l have quoted u com and beat me I dey house
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by alenwup(m): 4:21am On Oct 16, 2017
Akwa Ibom people and hired crowd of following people to airport is like 5&6
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
Sometimes politics make sensible people confused

Like Femi Adesina!
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by seangy4konji: 5:29am On Oct 16, 2017
when u r approaching menopause then a lot of things happen in your brain....

ini edo ur menstral period is attacking ur brain.

xxxx
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by harveyspec: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Phonefanatic:
This shows that most people are naive of what intellectual property protection means. She has the right to sue if actually her ideas was stolen and used for monetary benefits without her permission.

A clear case is when you develop a business idea then get in people to work with you on executing your plans but on the line you paused only for them to go behind and use the idea you disclosed to them for their personal benefit. It could happen to anyone who doesn't think of having a Non Disclosure Agreement before sharing business ideas.

is this a civil offence or criminal offence? Why the arrest?

someone stole your idea, you sue them, you dont get them arrested! naija police

excerpt the part she alleged "threat of life"
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Apipia: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2017
nwakibie3:
Ini edo giving order to arrest people

Power of puss.y at work

Her pudenda got nothing to do with this, she can be arrested or get someone be arrested by her request.
Her problem as it may affect any other person is or was, if the concept of Ibom fest has been registered and protected by intellectual right, those she accused has real case to answer.
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by victorazyvictor(m): 6:12am On Oct 16, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Are u sure you read the story?
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Pat081: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2017
Are dey nt d same lpob members but cum to think of it so dos men can nt use dia brain too useless people
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Yameater(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Lol @ I am not feeling fine grin grin grin wink

I thought I was the only person that saw that...what a funny woman
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by carzola(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2017
itsmeurLady:
AHHHH... please take your medicine..
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by newslifeop: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Dynamicchris(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2017
this INI Edo girl should go and sit down, she hasn't done anything to help the life of anybody in that state but was just giving appointment at a platter of gold, now she wants to act as if her own is much... rubbish
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Forestview: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2017
see them rejoicing after stealing another persons idea,shameless politicians!
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by Ugaboy: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2017
This Is nice
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by ojoadeola: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Until we see the ills in stealing another person's idea(s) for monetary gains, we may not make much progress innovation-wise. Though her approach may be wrong, but the issue should be looked at in the right frame. This is pure stealing, which should be condemned in its entirety.

Ini Edo should approach the Governor, who is the boss, and have him resolve this issue, rather than resort to Abuja.
Re: Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS by lateefsul: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Make the most of your trips in these comfortable shoes. Shop here: http:///2gIb0RY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Benson Pictured With Nneoma Okorocha In Government House, Owerri / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.