Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Rice Farming: My Sweet-bitter Experience. Looking forward & Re-strategizing!! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rice Farming: My Sweet-bitter Experience. Looking forward & Re-strategizing!! (8379 Views)

BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / Investment In Poultry Farming: My Calculation On Expenditure And Profit / How Kebbi Revolutionised Rice Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Rice Farming: My Sweet-bitter Experience. Looking forward & Re-strategizing!! by saliubello(m): 2:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Eteka1:
The birds have to be scared off early. Cos the feed on the fluids in the rice stem and that will not allow the rice to do well.
I learnt that the hard way.
Re: Rice Farming: My Sweet-bitter Experience. Looking forward & Re-strategizing!! by joeyarticles: 8:45pm On May 10, 2020
Rice farming is one of the booming business today, and the best time to invest is now... Get a Rice farm business plan...
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/rice-farming/
Re: Rice Farming: My Sweet-bitter Experience. Looking forward & Re-strategizing!! by obi1000(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2020
If you need supply of local paddy rice contact me on WhatsApp 08140076142, we source the rice directly from local farmers directly in Niger state.
Contact me on WhatsApp 08140076142.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Preserve Grounded Beans / Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / Types And Names Of Fish Feeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.