Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong (2957 Views)

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Smony: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Martinez19:
waking up everyday is a natural process, animals exhibit it. All humans, regardless of believes, will sleep and wake up. There are no grace and mercy. undecided
Are u d one controlin d nature? o God
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Smony:
sky daddy is controlling nature grin
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by wirinet(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
rekinomtla:

Was it atheism that drove friedrich nietzsche into insanity?

What evidence do you have that it was a rejection of the idea of God (the christian one at that), that was responsible for his mental health condition? Besides, i have never read about Friedrich Nietzsche), my interests does not cover his area of specialization, so i do not understand how the health condition of a single historical personality can have a bearing on all other people of similar beliefs or philosophy for all time.

On the contrary, it is religion that has been known to drive people into insanity. It is religion that makes people lose their senses and do all sorts of crazy things. Go to an average mental institution the world over, i am sure that 99% of inmates are theists.

I'm criticizing what most atheists believe. Capish
How did you come about what most atheists believe? Give us reference to your statistics please.

As I said, I'm criticizing the position the vast majority of atheists hold, you included.

Same response as above. Reference please.

Big bang and evolution came first if you believe both happen billions of years ago.
You are being stupid by half. The big bang theory was propounded in 1929 by Edwin Hubble and the Theory of evolution was proposed in 1859 by Charles Darwin. Before these theories nobody knew anything about big bang or evolution.

And where exactly did the bible acknowledge their existence?

Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The bible acknowledges that during the reign of solomon,that there were people that believed that God does not exist, and termed them fools.

To "equate atheism with science" is in fact an insult to science. The goal of science is to find truth, while atheism rejects the truth. This is why atheists lie so much, if man couldn't lie atheists wouldn't exist.

Ignorant and emotional rant. Atheism say show evidence of your God, so it can be analyzed empirically and objectively, the same thing science says. All we get is threats, insults and emotional appeals from you guys.

2 Likes

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
wirinet:

What evidence do you have that it was a rejection of the idea of God (the christian one at that), that was responsible for his mental health condition? Besides, i have never read about Friedrich Nietzsche), my interests does not cover his area of specialization, so i do not understand how the health condition of a single historical personality can have a bearing on all other people of similar beliefs or philosophy for all time.

On the contrary, it is religion that has been known to drive people into insanity. It is religion that makes people lose their senses and do all sorts of crazy things. Go to an average mental institution the world over, i am sure that 99% of inmates are theists.

How did you come about what most atheists believe? Give us reference to your statistics please.

Same response as above. Reference please.

You are being stupid by half. The big bang theory was propounded in 1929 by Edwin Hubble and the Theory of evolution was proposed in 1859 by Charles Darwin. Before these theories nobody knew anything about big bang or evolution.

Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The bible acknowledges that during the reign of solomon,that there were people that believed that God does not exist, and termed them fools.

Ignorant and emotional rant. Atheism say show evidence of your God, so it can be analyzed empirically and objectively, the same thing science says. All we get is threats, insults and emotional appeals from you guys.
best quote of the month
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Martinez19(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Smony:
o my! Who told told you that there is someone controlling nature? Is nature being controlled? Even if there is someone controlling nature, how do you know it's your God?

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Martinez19:
o my! Who told told you that there is someone controlling nature? Is nature being controlled? Even if there is someone controlling nature, how do you know it's your God?
the Christian god is not real
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Martinez19(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
the Christian god is not real
before nko but the sheeples/brainwashed simpletons will not be having any of that.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by tosyne2much(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just because many of you have not faced life difficulties that warrant deliverance, you come here to debunk any miracle as fake from your myopic standpoint

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Just because many of you have not faced life difficulties that warrant deliverance, you come here to debunk any miracle as fake from your myopic standpoint
Mr man, I have experienced deliverance and i was falling on the floor thinking am possess but it's all part of brainwatching or mental illness.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by tosyne2much(m): 2:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
Mr man, I have experienced deliverance and i was falling on the floor thinking am possess but it's all part of brainwatching or mental illness.
But you should also speak for yourself and not everyone.. The fact that you found yourself rolling in the floor in pretence doesn't mean everyone is faking it nah.

Don't let the devil inherit you, you this young man cheesy
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 3:09am On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
But you should also speak for yourself and not everyone.. The fact that you found yourself rolling in the floor in pretence doesn't mean everyone is faking it nah.

Don't let the devil inherit you, you this young man cheesy
it's delusion
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Originakalokalo(m): 5:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
it's delusion

Noted.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
pls share your miracle and lemme share mine.

Then in school I was once attacked with cutlass .. Enough cutting on my neck and back and it didn't penetrate.. is that not a miracle grin
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by OtemAtum: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stlawr:

Then in school I was once attacked with cutlass .. Enough cutting on my neck and back and it didn't penetrate.. is that not a miracle grin
No, it's not a miracle. It's a lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
No, it's not a miracle. It's a lie cheesy
hahahahahaha
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Originakalokalo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
If there is a fake miracle there is a real one.

Jesus did a lot of miracles. Many people believed him through this.

The apostles did a lot too. Peter's Shadow healed the sick.

The devil knows that miracles made man to believe in Superior powers.

He simply set up fakes. Men who out of greed want to amass wealth through large congregation.

When they are caught, people's believe shifted from miracles.

Preaching are easier when you perform miracles.

People get converted easily.

If I pray for a sick person who has been down for months and immediately, he is healed and playing, you will be interested in what I have to say.

Nowadays, however, you will still be skeptical about the source whether black magic, etc.

Real miracles exist.

The devil has done a lot to prevent people from being saved. He is still doing it.

Persecutions, fake miracles, burning of the Bible, etc.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by MrOnPoint(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
I hate seeing fake miracles from different pastors. Please prove me wrong religious people grin

Miracles do happen. I am a living witness to it.
There was a time i had a pain in my chest and I went to an evangelist for prayer.
He layed his hand on my chest, prayed and spoke in tongues, instantly the pain left.
I always laugh when i read here that there is nothing like miracle or there is no God
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Miracles do happen. I am a living witness to it.
There was a time i had a pain in my chest and I went to an evangelist for prayer.
He layed his hand on my chest, prayed and spoke in tongues, instantly the pain left.
I always laugh when i read here that there is nothing like miracle or there is no God
I have experienced more than that, I still remember when i was dying in the sick bed a pastor prayed for me and i came back to life normal. It's all delusion grin
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by MrOnPoint(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
I have experienced more than that, I still remember when i was dying in the sick bed a pastor prayed for me and i came back to life normal. It's all delusion grin

I can't help you. The demon in you is strong grin
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
MrOnPoint:

I can't help you. The demon in you is strong grin
demons
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by MrOnPoint(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
demons

What do i say, when after you have experienced a miraculous healing, you are still saying it was fake.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
MrOnPoint:

What do i say, when after you have experienced a miraculous healing, you are still saying it was fake.
assuming i didn't believe in Jesus Christ and the supernatural i would never be sick the first place. So it's all about the human mind. Jesus Christ is an imaginary friend angry grin

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by GoodMuyis(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Does ABSENCE of EVIDENCE means EVIDENCE of ABSENCE?
You have a wrong package that doesn't come with belief in Miracle.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 03, 2017
sorextee:
You waking up everyday is a miracle.
You, despite adding those numbers behind JESUS CHRIST(your moniker), my personal Lord and savior and still sleep and wake up peacefully the next day is GRACE and MERCY.
keep quiet will you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good And Evil / Woes Of The Catholic Church / Genesis 1:26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.