Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! (753 Views)

Uriel Oputa Falls For Fake Davido's Handle On Instagram / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! by ManTiger(m): 1:24am On Oct 16, 2017
The handle on IG @GanjaMind is one of the handles I follow for hilarious and comic post, the depth of the person behind the handle is very wide and this is the latest comment he made about Davido/Tagbo's saga. Could their be a sense in his words or just a thought of a random smoker?

Below are his words;

myganjamind: Now I'm sorry for the parody I did on Wizkid about Tagbo's death but all hands are pointed at Davido!

1. On the part 1 of the CCTV camera as posted by Davido, Tagbo was seeing being forcefully pushed inside of the car and Tagbo who was drunk keep refusing to enter the car, he was forced!
2. In the part 2 of the video, Tagbo was seeing going back inside the club but was held back by some groups of guys at the entrance then he was forced again to the car.

3. Tagbo left in the company of guy alongside Davido in the same Davido' s car.

4. Tagbo was purported to have taken 40 shots of tequila or tetuilla.

My Ganja's observation.
1. Tagbo's drink must have been sedated, Tagbo will not take 40 shot because he had a premonition of the danger awaits him.

2. The video posted by Davido was never part 2, it was actually part 1, the one posted as part 1 was actually part 2.

3. Tagbo was seen refusing to enter the Davido's car until he was forced to enter and one of Davido's guys was seen assaulting him (look at the video Davido posted as part 1). 4. Tagbo went with his car, Davido could have ordered one of his guys to drop him at home, that's what friends do. Does Tagbo live on the street? They all could have first drive in company and drop Tagbo home safely with his car then proceed to DNA club.

5. Tagbo's phone was taken and all IG pictures was deleted, many of his phone information was wiped!

Speculation:
According to Peter Drury, if you don't speculate, you won't... 1. What if Tagbo has dirty informations, secret about someone in Davido' s gang or Davido himself?

2. What if Tagbo was used for a ritual killing?

3. What if Tagbo knew an evil await him but they already disarm him by collecting his phone?

4. 30bn for the account, what if baba wan use ibile system to arrange 30bn for the account?

5. What if the commissioner of police in Lagos was hell bent to get to the root of the case hence he was almost demoted on the account of the Adeleke's

7. What if Caroline is being pressurised hence her account @Carolyna_Hutchings is unavailable?

8. Add your observation.
@classicgists
@chinnysblog
@instablo9ja
#CarolineDanjuma
#Justice4Tagbo

I smoke, I reason

Re: This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! by ManTiger(m): 1:29am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! by andreweb(m): 1:41am On Oct 16, 2017
uhm. every body wants to post these days. embarassed embarassed
Re: This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! by music4me(m): 3:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Dey there dey play sherlock Holmes...If Edgal can almost be demoted,then who d hell are U?...Libel n Slander case fall on U...
Re: This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! by chuks000(m): 3:26am On Oct 16, 2017
This matter sef
Re: This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 16, 2017
All i could deduce from this piece is "what if what if?" which is a mere insinuation and speculation. Only the dead has the real story to the whole saga in which he(dead) could not defend himself anyway.
Re: This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! by DanseMacabre(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Some people got time on their hands.
Re: This Handle On IG @ganjamind Ought To Be Investigated About Davido/tagbo's Case! by odizeey(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Odikwa risky.
Life don go.
The lesson i learnt here is not to mingle with some rich people in their anyhow life, if you die, nobody cares. Chime had it more

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nollywood Actress Funke Is DEAD / OAP Daddy Freeze, Instagram Account Has Been Hacked (photos) / Port Harcourt Based OAP, Marry-ann Blast Daady Freeze, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.