Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kylie Jenner Has A Message For Her “baby” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Has A Message For Her “baby” (376 Views)

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Beautiful Kylie Jenner And Her Baby Bump Step Out (photo / Kylie Jenner Bares Nude Boobs For W Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Has A Message For Her “baby” by societypulse: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2017
For the very first time since news broke of her pregnancy, Kylie Jenner has acknowledged the life growing inside of her baby.

We think, at least.

The 20-year old jumped on a pair of social accounts yesterday in order to interact with fans, initially posting a self-portrait without any makeup on her face:

Kylie Jenner, Bare Face
“Friday the 13th,” Jenner simply wrote as a caption to this snapshot, making a reference to the superstitious date.

Later, however, Kylie truly captured the attention of the Internet when she recorded a video on Snapchat and wrote the following along with it:

“Nothing’s gonna hurt you baby.”

Oh, yes: BABY!

Kylie appears to have finally confirmed she’s expecting a child with Travis Scott.
Re: Kylie Jenner Has A Message For Her “baby” by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2017
I wonder wetin your baby go resemble
Re: Kylie Jenner Has A Message For Her “baby” by fatimababy95(f): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2017
just passing by

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Uncle Sen Adeleke All Dance Compilations, You Can't Beat Him / See Photo/ Graduate Breaks 69-year-old Record In University Of Ibadan / Did He Nail This Rihanna Impersonation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.