Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja (32477 Views)

‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension / Atiku To Suffer Bloody Nose In 2019 – Ex-rep Gebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by sKy007: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Hope not for marriage
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by talk2percy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Be careful of taking a 10yr old girl to a paedophile...he married Aisha when she was just nine year old..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by DeepSight(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
modelmike7:
Awww, this letter by a 10 Year old is so TOUCHING. Now, her dream is coming true.

Soon, you will read from some people that wailing is their hobby shouting propaganda upandan!

I just LOVE MY PRESIDENT.

U sure say e no wan marry am? ? ?
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by MARKETfund: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
xynerise:
Damn! What kind of thought ran through my mind now undecided

Antelope what kinda thought? wink grin
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by delpee(f): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
arleck:
buhari that bastard Mo'fucka is a Pedophile angry

Carry Your pikin and Vamoute.. angry

GMB married Aisha as an adult. Stop the false news.

Always remember the law of sowing and reaping.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by cyrilamx(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Those who thrive in peddling rumours against innocent peep will also be victims of rumour mongering in the most hideous manner. PmB is more sexually disciplined than most of them who bed their siblings, children and mothers.
delpee:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why won't he advise her when she is from the North..Never seen a more nepotic govt
do the needful pls
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by computerglobal(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
adeolakemi:
how can you dare a goat with yam .buhari a known paedophile with a 10 year old girl well you and I know where the slowpoke will be looking at certainly not the face but the bom bom and the breast .my advice to the uncle if the security tells u to wait outside while the girl walks in alone please Oga abokiii cancel the meeting unless you want your niece bom bom to loose alignment

What did you say?,

Loose alignment grin
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by golddiamond860: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Because shes an hausa.10yrs is too matured naa. Come to igbo land and see a 4year reading and writting well. So nt a big deal if 10 yr old writes
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by phreakabit(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
New wife alert.
LMAO.
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by AntiWailer: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
9jakohai:
FOllowing Nairalanders should be invited too

sarrki
HungerBad
Onatisi
FireFire
NwaAmakikpe
madridguy
Tonyebarcanista
yaki84
Ngeneukwenu
Sweetboyfriend
christianisraeli
erico2k2k
Negotiate
Afam4eva
Bullhary007
Lalalsticlala
Mynd44
Seun
SalmanRUshdie
Biafranbushboy
GenBuhari
QUotaSystem
Lastpage
DaBoomb
MadCOw1
Antiwailer
ZombieHUnter
Billyionare

etc, etc.......

For a ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT

Theme........Future of Nigeria...the Zombi and Waila perspectives

I might likely become the President and Commander in Chief instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by xynerise: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
MARKETfund:

Antelope what kinda thought? wink grin
My brother grin
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by arleck(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
delpee:

Is Buhari Your Dad? undecided
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by tonio2wo: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
xynerise:
Damn! What kind of thought ran through my mind now undecided

Kabooom!! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by MARKETfund: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
xynerise:

My brother grin

Longest time Sir grin
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by christiscomin: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin
Another one, another one (in DJ Khalid's voice)
same name, almost same age
Her parent shld be careful, that man is a........ grin He did it to aisha when she was 9
Download sense!!!?
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Azam101: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Another one, another one (in DJ Khalid's voice)

same name, almost same age

Her parent shld be careful, that man is a........ grin
He did it to aisha when she was 9
May u Never find peace with your comments.
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by NigerDeltan(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Azam101:
May u Never find peace with your comments.

Same to u and your useless Mohammed you called prophet
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by breakeven: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
I knew she would be a Hausa Fulani kid. Buhari very predictable. Smh.
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by zombieHUNTER: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
AntiWailer:

I might likely become the President and Commander in Chief instead.

grin grin
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by xynerise: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
MARKETfund:

Longest time Sir grin

I dey jare...how ya people? grin
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by MARKETfund: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
xynerise:

I dey jare...how ya people? grin

Very well o, boss man cool
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by harmeadA(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44:
Everyone will be writting letters now. Abeg, small girl, while you are there, tell uncle President Buhari about the struggles of 10 years old girls oooo. Dont goan take pictures like a star struck groupee
grin
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by 989900: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Might be stage managed.
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by GodwinsO(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Like Buhari wan marry her...
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
OEPHIUS:
President Buhari has invited a 10-year-old girl named Aysha Aliyu Gebi from Bauchi state to the state house in Abuja after her letter requesting to see him surfaced online. Her Uncle posted her letter on social media and it caught the eyes of President Buhari’s personal assistant on new media, Bashir Ahmad, who showed the President over the weekend and he has asked for her to come and see him. Bashir notified Aysha’s Uncle of President Buhari’s invitation on social media. See their tweets below

http://kimanioffair.com/blog/president-buhari-invites-10-year-old-girl-who-wrote-him-a-letter-asking-for-permission-to-visit-him-in-the-state-house-abuja/

as Nigerians c this one now, dem go begin beg their nephews&nieces to write letter to buhari wey dem go post for Twitter

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by SweetBoyFriend(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
9jakohai:
FOllowing Nairalanders should be invited too

sarrki
HungerBad
Onatisi
FireFire
NwaAmakikpe
madridguy
Tonyebarcanista
yaki84
Ngeneukwenu
Sweetboyfriend
christianisraeli
erico2k2k
Negotiate
Afam4eva
Bullhary007
Lalalsticlala
Mynd44
Seun
SalmanRUshdie
Biafranbushboy
GenBuhari
QUotaSystem
Lastpage
DaBoomb
MadCOw1
Antiwailer
ZombieHUnter
Billyionare

etc, etc.......

For a ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT

Theme........Future of Nigeria...the Zombi and Waila perspectives

He wants to finger the innocent kid

Pedophile

You will rot in prison
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by SHOCK7(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
perez100:
Hope people will be there when the little girl comes? This is how Aisha was raped before he forced his marriage with Aisha. We don't want to hear any touching story. I even know those Sai-Babarians will come and support Mr Failure.
Some of U 've sick perverted thoughts! how could you think so low of your president!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.