Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos (32574 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Wolexdey(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
YelloweWest:

I think he means by corruption not rituals. I laughed cos it's funny.

Do you agree that a corrupt person is likened to a Murderer? Till we start seeing corruption as a deadly virus, the human race might not survive the pains it brings along with its vices.

Corruption is so endemic to an extent of deprivation. Someone you deprived of his/her benefits, have you not indirectly or directly murdered such fellow?

The Change begins with each one of us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Badonasty(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by jopedom: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Negotiate:
Just came to see her face because I know say her papa fine, she must fine.

Do whatever you can to make money and secure your children's future. Even if you go to jail for it, your children's children will immortalize you.

Don't be the honest idiot sending your kids to public schools because you can't afford quality education.

Pikin we them use corruption money train can speak 7 languages at age 5, can swim, can fight karate.

Your pikin, upon all your honesty, cannot spell hippopotamus at age 10.

Be a father before you be an honest man.
Haba!! This is not too good an advice, always remember weatlth gotten by vanity shall be diminished; but he that gathereth by labour shall increase. HONESTY PAYS....

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by SalamRushdie: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Negotiate:
Just came to see her face because I know say her papa fine, she must fine.

Do whatever you can to make money and secure your children's future. Even if you go to jail for it, your children's children will immortalize you.

Don't be the honest idiot sending your kids to public schools because you can't afford quality education.

Pikin we them use corruption money train can speak 7 languages at age 5, can swim, can fight karate.

Your pikin, upon all your honesty, cannot spell hippopotamus at age 10.

Be a father before you be an honest man.

Choi
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by BakireBulmaker: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why did the men prostrate?

Aren't they supposed to honour/follow the wife's culture?

SMH
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by eyinjuege: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
maybe i will be a DJ..from late dj olu ( r.i.p) dating a governor's daughter and now DJ caise about to marry an ex governor's daughter.

Forget that thing.

All the so called DJs are children of billionaires, from DJ Olu, DJ Cuppy, and even this DJ Phillip abi n.a. Chaise

So it's just a matter of children of the rich marrying each other

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by cardinalstar091(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
I love Donald Etim Duke. Godbless u Sir.

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by cardinalstar091(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
I love Donald Etim Duke. Godbless u Sir.
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Negotiate: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wolexdey:

These are terrible advises... You should be likened to a terrorist.

Shame...

You must have typed those words under the influence of a demon. You mean people should get rich by all means, even if it means Killing you yourself for ritual, then if caught can go to jail.

Stupidity at it's highest peak.

Abeg clear road you wey no get demon.

All our politicians with their demons are living long.

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by yabatown: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
THESE GOVERNORS ROB THEIR STATE TREASURY DRY SO THAT THEY CAN COLLECT ENOUGH MONEY TO FUND THE EASY LIFE OF THEIR DAUGHTERS WHO END UP MARRYING INDIGENT AND BROKE DJS AND TV PERSONALITIES WHO END UP BEING MAINTAINED WITH THOSE LOOTED FUNDS.

DJ INDEED. MORE LIKE GOLD DIGGERS LTD.
CHECK THEM, FROM OKOROCHA SON IN LAW, ETC.,
LOOKING FOR AN EASY RIDE.
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Xyzee: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
eyinjuege:

Forget that thing.

All the so called DJs are children of billionaires, from DJ Olu, DJ Cuppy, and even this DJ Phillip abi n.a. Chaise

So it's just a matter of children of the rich marrying each other

You think these people earn a living by being a DJ?

Guy, forget that thing. Their money comes from their respective families and not the DJ stuff. Go try DJ job and die of hunger.

Since DJ Cuppy has been travelling the whole world, when last did she DJ an event?

My former multibillionaire boss' daughter told the father that she loved flowers and was going to Uni abroad to study Horticulture. Try it yourself and die of hunger.

3 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by kunyeo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
maybe i will be a DJ..from late dj olu ( r.i.p) dating a governor's daughter and now DJ caise about to marry an ex governor's daughter.

The guy too has a rich pedigree. He a grandson of Chief Elegbede Fernadez the international bizman
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by delugajackson: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Adiahá nyiń. Itôń uwém osôñ fi.

cool cool
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by TourismMan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
dayleke:
DJ work dey pay nowadays o

My brother, the thing dey shock me no be here. How DJs come dey marry big men pikins dem come shock me pass electricity. How manage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.