Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 (2827 Views)

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good afternoon everyone.Please help a fellow nairalander suggest what lucrative business to set up with the sum of#100,000.Due to the economic situation,it is important that one shouldnt rely solely on one source of income only.which is the reason why i need to start up a parttime business in order to generate income.please I need honest and sincere suggestions/ideas only.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by zinaunreal(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Get a skill
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Good afternoon everyone.Please help a fellow nairalander suggest what lucrative business to set up with the sum of#100,000.Due to the economic situation,it is important that one shouldnt rely solely on one source of income only.which is the reason why i need to start up a parttime business in order to generate income.please I need honest and sincere suggestions/ideas only.

Thanks in anticipation.

Invest on My youtube channel and I will be paying you monthly or call my profile line to know
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Invest on My youtube channel and I will be paying you monthly or call my profile line to know
thanks but I need something I can monitor and do with my hands.As in something like a skill.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by charismaticdave(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why can't you become a Pilot on Pilotfish9ja and you earn 40% transactional charges and you stand to gain a lot from becoming an Pilot and an advertiser.

You do your thing at your own pace and you have the freedom over your finance.

Register as a Pilot on my Signature
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by Fxmanager(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Check our signature.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by clearcutz(m): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2017
check my signature. Send me a message on WhatsApp.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

thanks but I need something I can monitor and do with my hands.As in something like a skill.

I can only Grantee what I currently make money from and if you need a skill go learn one, but if you really want to earn money then partner with me bye
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by Angelparadise: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
if you make good use of that money by learning skills that will change your future positively like how to make cakes,decorations, beads, snacks etc . A friend followed this advice after 6 months she was able to make over half a million through her face book friends she adverts her skills . Get a competent caterer or I suggest one for you. This advice I gave freely worth a lot you know that.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by Seriousbuyer: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
You can partner with some other investors we have on ground to invest in automobile then everyone gets there return with the ratio of there input...you stand a chance to make money weekly with the right spirit
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by AreaFada2: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
What did you invest your 100k in? And how has it been going?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by OnlineWell(m): 12:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

I can only Grantee what I currently make money from and if you need a skill go learn one, but if you really want to earn money then partner with me bye
What business it that?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by friendlyadvice: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Thanks in anticipation.
Get butt enlargement, breast enlargement,bleach skin and buy human hair the change use it to download a shit ton of p0rn so you can learn to suck d1ck and make millions
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by ibechris(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Get butt enlargement, breast enlargement,bleach skin and buy human hair the change use it to download a shit ton of p0rn so you can learn to suck d1ck and make millions

Out of context.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by Lexusgs430: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Thanks in anticipation.

What did you eventually invest in?....
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by friendlyadvice: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
ibechris:

Out of context.
undecided see u, toto business na serious business
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=82494101]

What did you eventually invest in?.... [/quote

Lol,monitoring spirit,I later ventured into sales of clothes and shoes(unisex)it gets better.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by Lexusgs430: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=82499944][/quote]

Beta moni don dey enter.......
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Beta moni don dey enter.......

Uhm not exactly

(1) (Reply)

Loading All Gift Cards : Instant Pay / How To Check Daily Stock Prices? / New Investment Opportunities (CWT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.