Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed (29088 Views)

Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos / Man Attacked And Beaten By Thugs Over Removal Of Campaign Posters . Photos / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by mbahdi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Herdsmen killing is not a terrorist killing. So kwantinue na una broda

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by iammaKING(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Habaaa...Not againnn sad.. Abeg,the person driving this Nigeria should stop, i want to come downnn..!

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by darqly(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
coluka:
Funny thing is some of these people that were killed were among those celebrating the murder of innocent unarmed Biafrans in the south east.

Don't be an idiot! Do you know for a fact that they celebrated someone else's death? Were you there? Must you justify everything, or make everything about you and yours?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by awa(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Never again never again... How much longer shall we continue like this? God help us

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Sanchez01: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
NafeesaAA, your people have done it again. I just hope you would come out to sincerely grieve these folks just as you did those who fell in the hands of the Mambilla militia.

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by fr3do(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
if Biafra had seceded, would these things be happening?

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
It is only a fool that will support this govt.

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Quality20(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls be mindful and don't be carried away by emotions. This is a classic example of ethnic tensions . plateau state has its own history of such for decades, even before OBJ's time-it comes and go. And besides so many sponsored mercenaries from rival tribes have been caught with Fulani regalia perpetuating killings in d name of Fulani. On d issue of Jihad ,let it be known to all that bush Fulani are mostly without religion, they hardly pray- only after their cattle and survival. The fulanis who are religion conscious are the city dwellers

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by HumbleGee(f): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
DoubleObee:
gringringringrin
And the so-called zoogeria will say that FULANI HERDSMEN are not terrorist.

smiley azin ehnn is till when de kill buhari first that's when they will name de terrorists.. Lol dix should be a wake up call for this useless government.. mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigeria is a Country where Human Life is regarded as Yam and Oil what a shame

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by HumbleGee(f): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
raker300:
Buratai
Boko Haram
Fulani herdsmen...
..this is for you
no dats for buhari

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Dedetwo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Gowon and One Nigeria!!! This is despicable. I hope these people shall remember there was a time.....

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by dudley1459: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
This what happens when a whole state has a fool for governor

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by felixomor: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Quality20:
Pls be mindful and don't be carried away by emotions. This is a classic example of ethnic tensions . plateau state has its own history of such for decades, it comes and go

"ethnic tension" or

"attempts at genocide by a group that feels they are entitled to other people's land"

Which one?

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Kyase(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

I will not take that today You MUST contribute on this particular thread
weya na come beat me
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
EternalTruths:
[s] You see why everyone especially the Middle Belt people should join IPOB in escaping this hellhole called Nigeria. [/s]
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cc: vivere
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Omoluabi16(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
And they'll be history by tomorrow, forgotten. Their leaders failed them.

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by PointZerom: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
mexxmoney:
These are the people this clueless and wicked Buhari government call "mere criminals" while they call IPOB terrorists. The shameless idiots even came out to parade a double barrel gun and few petrol bombs as evidence of the "dangerous" weapons of the terrorist IPOB. But the people who carry sophisticated arms and actually carry out mass murder are just mere criminals. This is beyond me as I can't find any explanation for this anomaly. I will leave it nairaland zombies to come and defend their Lord and master. Sarrki, omenka, ngeneukwuenu, hungerBad, madridguy, vedaxcool over to you guys

LionDeLeo is not among the Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Eze2000(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
mexxmoney:
These are the people this clueless and wicked Buhari government call "mere criminals" while they call IPOB terrorists. The shameless idiots even came out to parade a double barrel gun and few petrol bombs as evidence of the "dangerous" weapons of the terrorist IPOB. But the people who carry sophisticated arms and actually carry out mass murder are just mere criminals. This is beyond me as I can't find any explanation for this anomaly. I will leave it nairaland zombies to come and defend their Lord and master. Sarrki, omenka, ngeneukwuenu, hungerBad, madridguy, vedaxcool over to you guys

I've been monitoring Sarrki for a while, I think that's not his real name but a moniker used by an APC social media Agent.

Notice how he's always the first to comment and damn all things anti-APC but never follows up on logical arguments? The first page of every thread with a front page potential is always his target and that's it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by akaahs(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
coluka:
Funny thing is some of these people that were killed were among those celebrating the murder of innocent unarmed Biafrans in the south east. When will Christians in Nigeria stand with one voice to condemn the incessant killing of Christians in this country. When it happens to fellow Christians in the east or south south, you will see Northern and south west Christians celebrating the murder of their fellow Christians just because they are from another tribe. Christians in Nigeria are some of the most foolish Christians I've ever seen. The Buhari government with their Jan.jaweed army in collaboration with these Fulani herdsmen are sthealthly carrying out a jihad against Christians in this country and the same Christians especially those from The southwest are busy playing tribal politics and celebrating the murder of their fellow Christians. Why do you think the Buhari government is refusing to term these herdsmen as terrorists? The governor of Kaduna rather went to pay them some money. The same government is quick to declare unarmed Biafran agitators as terrorists but these armed murderous herdsmen are just mere criminals. Christians in this country can continue allowing themselves to be divided by tribe and politics while their enemies with one mind continue to wipe them out systematically.
Bros, I can authoritatively tell u no Christian in north is happy with what happened in d south east so pls channel ur to meaningful venture

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by MTKbudapest(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blame it on buhari

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by 41lady(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
coluka:
Funny thing is some of these people that were killed were among those celebrating the murder of innocent unarmed Biafrans in the south east. When will Christians in Nigeria stand with one voice to condemn the incessant killing of Christians in this country. When it happens to fellow Christians in the east or south south, you will see Northern and south west Christians celebrating the murder of their fellow Christians just because they are from another tribe. Christians in Nigeria are some of the most foolish Christians I've ever seen. The Buhari government with their Jan.jaweed army in collaboration with these Fulani herdsmen are sthealthly carrying out a jihad against Christians in this country and the same Christians especially those from The southwest are busy playing tribal politics and celebrating the murder of their fellow Christians. Why do you think the Buhari government is refusing to term these herdsmen as terrorists? The governor of Kaduna rather went to pay them some money. The same government is quick to declare unarmed Biafran agitators as terrorists but these armed murderous herdsmen are just mere criminals. Christians in this country can continue allowing themselves to be divided by tribe and politics while their enemies with one mind continue to wipe them out systematically.
Hey.. u are wrong, I am from North East and I have never celebrate or seen any christian from any part of the country celebrate the killing of south east, south south either. Any christian that celebrate the killing of even Muslim man is not a christian because Christianity neither teach killing nor encourage any christian to take arms.
But for me, I will encourage all christians in any part of the country to have even matchet, dog, axe, and if U can afford a license arm buy and keep, and stop drinking too much alcohol to avoid sleeping like a chicken also be at alert. When the christians do that, no herds man can preveal. One more advice, U guys should the contact of every christian around U in case of unforeseen circumstances can reach each other.

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by sunsewa16: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
fulani herdsmen and Hausa fulani army protecting refugees that ran away because fulani herdsmen killing now being killed the moment the hausa fulani army was out of sight, how come the fulani herdsmen appeared when the hausa fulani army was absent,do the maths.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Its about time the government of Buhari tackle this menace of Fulani herdsmen terrorism ravaging the middle belt and southern parts of the country. I see no reason why they can send pythons and crocodiles to dance and smile in the south without sending lions and hyeans to do the same in the north. Truly this thing is getting out of hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Tegraeagles: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
its time we wake up with one voice and fight this menace
coluka:

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by smileyoo: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
its sad. we cry, we mourned, against the muderous activities of these fulani-herdsmen but our so-called govt headed by the suppossedly man of integrity keeps mute. why most the army/police assigned for the safety of these kids & women abbadon them to be killed, if not for complicity? just watch how this govt of bigotry 'll not take any positive action over this issue. ordinary peaceful protest/agitation from s/east, they rolled out drum of and start dancing pyton dance of death and destruction, yet some nigerians still deem it fit to support their evil actions. but in a country of injustice, no one is actually safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by tishbite41(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Go On With One Nigeria. Gowon u see ur stupidity has rubbed off on ur pple.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by xpool(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Eketem:
Plateau villagers killed in a school where they went to seek refuge from herdsmen.

The school is supposed to be a makeshift refugee camp guarded by soldiers and Police but only God knows where the soldiers and police went to and let the herdsmen attack and kill the innocent women and kids seeking refuge.

Graphic pictures attached below

http://viewpointnigeria.com/pictures-27-people-killed-nkiedonwhro-bassa-lga-plateau-state/

It is painfull that there is no Dance for the Fulani herdsmen, not even Mosquito-Dance!
But wetin concern me, after all plateau na AREWA.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Neminc: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
I am not happy with what is happening in Nigeria. The government can't just pretend to be helpless while citizens are being massacred by herdsmen some of whom come from other countries. This government is just treating these criminals with kid gloves
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
where is Gowon,where are tge prominent jos leaders,speak out for your people, take the matter outside Nigeria, fight like the igbos or lay your necks down meekly to be butchered.this is systematic genocide. paste the face of the colnel who herded yhem to their death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) / Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport / Nigerian Navy Arrests Norwegian Ship Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.