Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London (23071 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by NaijaCelebrity: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tania Omotayo, who recently went into the Fashion Business, graduated from college in 2013, but has has decided to now further her studies, She got admitted into Univeristy of the Arts, London.

Tania disclosed this via IG, revealing that she has since resumed at the tertiary school!.

http://edition.soundoro.com/wizkid-extania-omotayo-admitted-university/

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by LUGBE: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
After oloshing around tongue

19 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by policy12: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm wrn Olosho no pay again, baby mama no slay again

8 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by choku123: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Woly: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
She forget wetin she suppose do dey follow wizy boy for yansh. Small time now,,she go say she be 17 years.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by SuperSuave(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
she's scared of returning to school, is she being forced? angry
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by DCONE1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'm happy for her, she s realized her mistake and decided to take a stand...not like some girls....I support her jarey ...go girl ! cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by NwaAmaikpe: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

The only question on my mind is,

How will a University degree improve her trade of high-end pröstitution?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
You must read to pass in this school oh...no bottom power for this school grin grin grin
Ask lalasticlala oh grin grin
The school just manage enrol you because of your profile..but to get the pali ...lecturers for there mean business...

This one no be Yabatech, abi UniLag abi Uni Abeaokuta shocked

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by bunmioguns(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
how this one take be news
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Teewhy2: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
good one, i hope she will be able to concentrate fully on her education within this period.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Badonasty(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Tania Omotayo, who recently went into the Fashion Business, graduated from college in 2013, but has has decided to now further her studies, She got admitted into Univeristy of the Arts, London.

Tania disclosed this via IG, revealing that she has since resumed at the tertiary school!.

http://edition.soundoro.com/wizkid-extania-omotayo-admitted-university/

Till her death this girl will be refered to as "wizkids ex"

8 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by saraki2019(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
nmj
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by efilefun(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by classicfrank4u(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
so when she is getting married, bloggers will title it "Wizkids ex tania omotaya getting married"
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by classicfrank4u(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
h
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kk
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cool
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Pidginwhisper: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin
Congratulations

MAKE SOME COOL MONEY THIS NEW WEEK FROM BET9JA
100% SURE GAME AVAILABLE TODAY FOR PAY AFTER WIN
ONLY FOR HIGH STAKERS!!!!
WHATSAPP +23490**67246**103 FOR THE GAME
ONLY HIGH STAKERS
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Muhammadaliyu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
No Go Show Ur Sef There Ooo ;DNo Go Show Ur Sef There Ooo
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by patyowr: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'm happy for her

These days, youths are becoming so restless by posting everything on the media.

Why?
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Muhammadaliyu(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin No Go Show Ur Sef There O
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by patyowr: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'm happy for her

But why are these days youths becoming so restless by posting everything on the media?
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by stevenson007: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
RUBBISH

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by samdeto(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

did guy sef
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by samdeto(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

dis guy sef
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by SirLakes: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wizkid Ex, na her own title be dat

I weak iswear grin

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
so the idio t never gain admission since

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Ranchhoddas: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Badonasty:

My thoughts exactly. E be like say na her greatest achievement be that.

4 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Isn't it possible for this girl to be referred to without dropping Wizkid's name?

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by samdeto(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Badonasty:

even when she gets married

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother / Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.