Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (7008 Views)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / How True Is This Invitation,got The Mail Today.. Pls Did Anyone Get This As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerians are funny, and here's a tricky one.
It could be real, it could be fake and most especially it is unconnected with u. How could u even assume u were the cause. Not like u r the MD of the company or something.
Meanwhile, here's a scenario, He tells u he has lost his job to test if u can endure with him, or it's real and the resolve is left for u to make whether or not u can live with that. In all, life goes in and he can always secure another one. #Shalom
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by succyblinks(f): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
rychard:

I know your type, the lazy depressed weak internet warriors who seat in front of the rectangular interfaces of their phones or computers and type trash just because they feel that from the comfort of their homes, no one can touch them.. They think that by making people feel bad, it will make them feel better about their lonely bleeped up life that they live.

I have one advice for you, come out of your closet and live a life, instead of hiding behind a moniker to talk crap about people who have a more fulfilled entertaining life than you!.. It won't make your own problems go away, you'll still remain ugly, stupid, lonely unsocial and frustrated...

Nice one! I wanted to engage the fool but saw that you have done that already and I must say, you did well!

Depressed psychos everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by danolorunmo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Poshriel:
I nerve knew that the greatest joy I will ever feel as a young Lady would be this shot.
Just yesterday my bf of two years proposed to me and we set aside December for our introduction.
I left his place in the evening only for him to call me right now and say he has been laid off. As I type this with tears running down my eyes he is on his way home..

Pls could I be the cause of this predicament?

Is there anyone who can help him get engaged with something please as he may go into depression..

We already planned on how to save for December and now this has just happened..

He is an engineer and can do just anything...

Omg

Good evening dear. First of all, I want to sympathize with you in this current predicament. I believe the way forward now depends on both of you. I will like to start from your part - since you guys have been dating for 2 years then that means u love him genuinely, what he needs now d most is ur support, your sincere love and comfort. You have to try to be there for him, don't be judgemental and assist him anyway you can. As for his part - you can kindly suggest to him that he shouldn't lose hope just yet, now is d time for him to go online to search for opportunities, learn a skill if possible and be active on forums such as nairaland (because everyday different business/investment opportunities are listed; though some are scams). In all, try to be strong with him and do not forget to be prayerful (God is bigger than everything/everyone. There is nothing he cannot do). Goodluck dear, I wish u and ur man a smooth journey...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by naijabetboy: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
komododragons:
keep that to yourself Mr man undecided

do you know the evil things she must have did in her past life?

some thing you have don in life won't go unpunished!

go to the university and so on and see how women are wasting there life fvcking up and down and when later in life them want to settle down you will see then as the most holy of all but little did them know that punishment is waiting for them.

she may have contacted the spirit of bad luck some time in her life when see was busy jumping from dicck to diccck and that spirit is working really good now undecided

if she know what is good for her let her go to a powerful church and confess her sin so that there will deliver here!

Is it that some girl has frustrated you in your past life or something, because you sound like an embittered person who has no where to vent his frustration except on Nairaland.

And what makes you think the guy is not the one who did something wrong and Karmar is catching up with him

You ask if I know how many guys she has bleeped in her past life in school or something, what makes you think the guy hasn't broken an innocent girl's heart before and Karma doesn't want him to settle down in peace.

Have you thought about the possibility that the girl might be the victim here and not the guy.

There are too many variables unaccounted for, so if you're half as smart as you think, you'd know to just walk away and keep your bigotry and blind opinion to yourself, because at the end of the day, nobody really cares about the product of the entangled web in ur head u call brain
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by MOSTEC(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Call dis number 09091393382

by Thursday u will smile..

if it doesn't happen..then i don't serve the God of perfection
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by MrHenshaw: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Poshriel:
I nerve knew that the greatest joy I will ever feel as a young Lady would be this shot.
Just yesterday my bf of two years proposed to me and we set aside December for our introduction.
I left his place in the evening only for him to call me right now and say he has been laid off. As I type this with tears running down my eyes he is on his way home..

Is there anyone who can help him get engaged with something please as he may go into depression..

Omg

lt is pathetic really but trust me,if both of you are for real ,it is a good start.
You will know later.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by nobilie: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Some events are just more than coincidence

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by HeyCorleone(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Poshriel:

Omg

First off there's no stated rule that you guys should marry on December. Fine, you planned it that way but Man Proposes, God tosses it away. The last thing you should be about now is the wedding. Your main focus should be on helping your man get back on his feet, and yourself also. As long as the love is still there, y'all can get married anytime..

So don't stress it. Don't be in a hurry..

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by policy12: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
MOSTEC:
Call dis number 09091393382

by Thursday u will smile..

if it doesn't happen..then i don't serve the God of perfection

Bros I will call you too on similar issue.

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by chudi1: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jayhaytee4all

you are indeed a brethren.
Only

if she is willing to adhere to this advice atleast it's enough to give her and both the
Way forward.

My advice for you also is to seriously engage yourself in serious prayers especially midnight ask God why he allowed it to happen if you prayed seriously you will have an answer and will be directed what next to do.
Endeavour to ask your guy to join you you know Men don't mainly pray but encourage him with soft words he will.
Add fasting for atleast 3 days or more 6 to 12 or 3 make sure you don't engage yourselves in sexual related activities and I assure you God will answer you remember psalm 51 on daily basis bye
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Kylekent59: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
You just need to be strong. Hope you are not planning to dump him. It might be a test
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Usernamefornl: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pojomojo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
village people strong from were d guy come from
u mean frm where d girl come frm.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by cristianisraeli: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Poshriel:

Omg

this one hard to explain.

which money him go use do wedding..lol

just make sure you dont run away from him
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by joeeee240(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Poshriel:

Is it holding in all branches

DO YOU REALLY LOVE HIM?
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by obataokenwa(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
dahmie2013:

No, it's @ canaan land, Ota. If u want 2 come, let me know where u're located, so I can give u a proper description.
You're wrong... it's holding in all branches. Let her attend the branch closer to her.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Olemabu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Poshriel:

Omg
Listen you are not the cause. YOU AREN'T the cause.

If I was your bf. I will call you up and say..."Bae, shey you know we are bigger than obstacles?"

Obstacles is the raw materials for testimonies.

stay strong.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
The only advice I can give to you is to you is to pray to God.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by icon007(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
dahmie2013:

No, it's @ canaan land, Ota. If u want 2 come, let me know where u're located, so I can give u a proper description.
It's all branches!!! Attend anyone close to you or any ur led
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
joeeee240:

DO YOU REALLY LOVE HIM?

Yes I do
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by dahmie2013: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello Op, pls can u give me ur email address, I need 2 send u a mail & it is very important.
Thanks!
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
dahmie2013:
Hello Op, pls can u give me ur email address, I need 2 send u a mail & it is very important.
Thanks!

Dami.ojo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, / I Got This Message From Outcess / Apply For Rossland Screening Solutions Grad & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.