Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (7017 Views)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / How True Is This Invitation,got The Mail Today.. Pls Did Anyone Get This As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by jaychubi: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Spirit of disappointment
Spiritual wife/husband

Solution - fasting n prayers

Losing one's job is one of the worst thing dt can happen to anyone in today's Nigeria. God will see u through
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by habsydiamond(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
just hold on to the pillar of God, u will be surprised with the outcome. prayer is the key
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by dahmie2013: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello dear! Apologies if I misled u, if u're based in Lagos, it holds in canaan land, but if u're outside Lagos, it holds in all of our branches there also.
I hope u make it dere. Also d mail I sent u, shud be done b4 Friday, as dat is wen it closes.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2017
woman you don't need help or advice concerning this issue

someone seeks help or advise on this kind of matter when he/she is having doubts to stay or to leave, because there are other options out there

If I was the one in your shoes I don't need advice on what to do, the logical thing to do here without asking is to stay put n manage with him. I don't need public opinion

I pray I don't meet your type
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by lereinter(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2017
then reject the proposal
thats. the. short cut
lilly liver
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by bioman: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Send his CV pls... drfridayjohn@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by iamphill: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Poshriel:
I nerve knew that the greatest joy I will ever feel as a young Lady would be this shot.
Just yesterday my bf of two years proposed to me and we set aside December for our introduction.
I left his place in the evening only for him to call me right now and say he has been laid off. As I type this with tears running down my eyes he is on his way home..

Pls could I be the cause of this predicament?

Is there anyone who can help him get engaged with something please as he may go into depression..

We already planned on how to save for December and now this has just happened..

He is an engineer and can do just anything...

Omg
. why do I feel he is pranking you. Trying to see if you are gonna be faithful
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by generationz(f): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2017
LUGBE:
He knows he will loose his job thus he proposed, be careful with him.
maybe he already lost the job sef before he proposed..
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Keketu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef sad angry
please stop copping my username to write your post. this is copyright infringement, people will think you are me when they see your name. seun please take note
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Taiwo20(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
don't blame yourself....
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by timibare(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ahhhh ur leg is not good niyen oh
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
dahmie2013:
Op, if I were u, I will be thanking God. Just imagine if this had happened after d wedding, what will be ur plight? So like d Bible says, in all things give thanks. God will surely open anoda door 4 him. It is well with u.

Let me use dis platform 2 invite u 2 Winners Chapel, fortunately, it's our Miracle Job Service dis Sunday & we also have a special miracle service, which is d 5th service. Pls make it a date with Jesus dis Sunday, as amazing testimonies have come as a result of this. God bless u!
So Jesus is going to give him a job?
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by flyingdutchman(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm so happy that you truly love him. Your reaction is that of a woman who is in love. God will so it.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by flyingdutchman(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tell your boyfriend to spend his time on LINKEDIN
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by SwTeee(f): 4:27am On Oct 18, 2017
All u need do at the moment is to pray, hope some persons wont attribute it to u having bad luck...African mentality sha
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by RedDistrict: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Village people turned up on your matter

Pele

Stay positive, let him start sending out cv's asap, let him reach out to his networks also and in due time, be prayerful also and another job wuld turn up.

God dy

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by dahmie2013: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:

So Jesus is going to give him a job?
Yes & a glorious one @ dat.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by motherfuckers: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Poshriel:
I nerve knew that the greatest joy I will ever feel as a young Lady would be this shot.
Just yesterday my bf of two years proposed to me and we set aside December for our introduction.
I left his place in the evening only for him to call me right now and say he has been laid off. As I type this with tears running down my eyes he is on his way home..

Is there anyone who can help him get engaged with something please as he may go into depression..

Omg
if he has some skills, he can freelance and make good money.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by femi4: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Poshriel:

Omg
You probably have two left legs
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by motherfuckers: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
dahmie2013:

No, it's @ canaan land, Ota. If u want 2 come, let me know where u're located, so I can give u a proper description.
oga... This life is all about what you can offer. Stop making it seems like a job is gonna fall from heaven just by praying. You people breed lazy humans with your method, many who wanna reap where they didn't sow.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by ckeedee: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
motherfuckers:
oga... This life is all about what you can offer. Stop making it seems like a job is gonna fall from heaven just by praying. You people breed lazy humans with your method, many who wanna reap where they didn't sow.
True, that's the major problem of African and Nigerian in particular..Too much believe in miracle. Billions they did not work for.. embarassed
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by enshi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalasticlala

Pls help
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by enshi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalasticlala

Pls help

Mynd44
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by motherfuckers: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
ckeedee:
True, that's the major problem of African and Nigerian in particular..Too much believe in miracle. Billions they did not work for.. embarassed
lol bros. I don't just want to say anything cos in a few weeks time na tithe and offering money dem go use pay me for business deal. If I mention the figures, I am sure someone will wake up from their slumber and decide to use their medulla oblongata.

God already laid down the principles and foundation... Prayer is ONLY good when you are acting and believing. But just praying without doing anything offends God himself.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Ranchhoddas: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
MOSTEC:
Call dis number 09091393382

by Thursday u will smile..

if it doesn't happen..then i don't serve the God of perfection
Na which person number be this?

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Pojomojo: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUGBE:
He knows he will loose his job thus he proposed, be careful with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got This Message From Outcess / Check Out Careers@mtnonline.com / My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.