Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters (4923 Views)

Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked / Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku's Intels - NPA / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by Ojiofor: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
senatordave1:

Sir ojiofor,i will believe its a witchhunt if it was sule lamido or kwankwaso.atiku is no threat and will never be a threat to buhari politically.atiku has never won adamawa state except in 1999 when he contested as a governor.in 2003,pdp won adamawa through obasanjo's national commando rigging system similar to a political blitzkrieg.in 2007,yaradua won adamawa through obj's tactics.i dont think atiku won any state and even if he did,it was not up to 3 states.in 2011,he could not even win the votes of adamawa delegates in pdp.in 2015 apc primaries,kwankwaso beat him hands down to 2nd place.during the apc governorship primaries in adamawa,his candidate mijinyawa lost to bindowo.buhari won adamawa through the efforts of babachir lawal,nyarko and aisha.so,atiku is no threat to buhari.he can only win adamawa and taraba narrowly.up buhari.

My brother,I am not working for any politician neither I am here to defend any political interest,I rep my concience and I stand on the side of truth and justice.You and I knows something is going on between Alhaji Atiku's camp and that of Emir of Nigeria nor matter how we wanna spin it.
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by senatordave1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ojiofor:

My brother,I am not working for any politician neither I am here to defend any political interest,I rep my concience and I stand on the side of truth and justice.You and I knows something is going on between Alhaji Atiku's camp and that of Emir of Nigeria nor matter how we wanna spin it.

Buhari is not qualified to have any kingship title,hes not even from a royal family.you should refer to the sultan as the emir of nigetia,methinks hes the king of nigeria.the pertinent question we should ask is are the allegations against intels true or false not bringing political rhetorics,diversionary tactics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by Ovamboland(m): 2:25am On Oct 17, 2017
ikaiko:
. You amuse me a lot. You are defending a man who can sacrifice the whole country for his private gain. He doesn't care if over 30,000 pple lose their jobs so long as he is power. A man who claims to be fighting corruption but cannot prosecute those in his party and cabinet. Until and unless Babachir lawal is prosecuted, Pmb anti-corruption war remains a ruse.

Come on be reasonable, 30,000 people are involved in piloting how many ships in Onne port? Or What Else does Intel do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by ambayomide11: 4:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Atiku the Lion of game
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by onatisi(m): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2017
good one against atiku
it is time he starts regretting his stupid decision of joining apc and helping to install a dullard as president

3 Likes

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by juman(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2017
He should pay his tax.
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by 9japrof(m): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2017
senatordave1:

Chairman,why are you and others missing the main point? Why not concentrate on the issues raised in the report to see whether its true or not? Why are you lots so biased and bitter? Why all the endless online rants? Did intels owing tax as alleged by firs? The claims by free zone authority,is it true or not? Even if buhari is witch or wizard hunting atiku,its not a crime or unconstitutional after all atiku's firm has been accused of criminal breaches.the time spent here attacking buhari should be channelled into other productive things.lets find out if intels is culpable or not because that is more serious an takes precedence over any claim of political hunting.up buhari.

Shut the fork up, it s fellows like you who sound educated that make me weep and not uneducated fellows. Are you trying to justify this underserved and wicked onslaught against a business man.

Since you think you are smart answer this questions.

Why is the persecution happening now, with the elections approaching and Atiku seen as a contender?

Why is the federal government just noticing that such irregularities have been there?

Why is the timing coinciding with the elections?

Why is the government trying to wreck the economy the more with such unwanted clampdown that can send more masses into the job market

2 Likes

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by gare(f): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari that has never created a single job either as a private citizen or President is willing to jeopardise 30 thousand jobs over night because of a political witch hunt that will only end up as a negative on our economic imprint ..this is how he lost oil revenues of over 50 billion dollars chasing Tompolo for 13 billion naira ..Buhari needs to receive sense but I doubt if that head can learn at all

And you think with this kind of actions you would attract investors into the country, Intels has a lot of workers directly and Indirectly, with the action of the federal government a lot a jobs will be lost, why can't they sit with Intel's and see how the contract can be modified to see that the workers keep their jobs.
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by QTEST007(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2017
They'll only end up gathering public sympathy for Atiku,thereby,making him more popular.
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by SalamRushdie: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2017
gare:

And you think with this kind of actions you would attract investors into the country, Intels has a lot of workers directly and Indirectly, with the action of the federal government a lot a jobs will be lost, why can't they sit with Intel's and see how the contract can be modified to see that the workers keep their jobs.

When Abacha had problems with Intels he didn't try to shut the down , instead he took control of the board and got Atiku and Volpi removed , that way he settled his political problems with Atiku whilst making sure Intel's kepts creating jobs but Buhari being the Dillard he is would rather put strain on the the economy once more

1 Like

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by sanandreas(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2017
30,000 jobs on the line. What is wrong with Buhari. God pass am Sha

1 Like

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by aolawale025: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
And we say we want foreign investors? Which ever way we look at this it bad. It could have been better managed
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by GavelSlam: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Intels doesn't have 30,000 workers directly or indirectly.

Should other players be involved in the game, they would require experienced and new hands for execution of their industry.

Should new players be involved there would be no monopoly.

Intels ran out of Angola with their tails between their legs. The Angolan logistics industry hasn't suffered as a result.

If Intels refuses to comply with government regulations, they should be punished accordingly.
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by SalamRushdie: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2017
GavelSlam:
Intels doesn't have 30,000 workers directly or indirectly.

Should other players be involved in the game, they would require experienced and new hands for execution of their industry.

Should new players be involved there would be no monopoly.

Intels ran out of Angola with their tails between their legs. The Angolan logistics industry hasn't suffered as a result.

If Intels refuses to comply with government regulations, they should be punished accordingly.

Another Sadist on the loose
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by GavelSlam: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Another Sadist on the loose

Provide evidence and stop pulling figures out of your bum.

You cannot spin complete and outright lies in public space and expect people would swallow without being circumspect.

In addition, competition is the lifeblood of capitalism.
Antitrust laws and regulations are effected in even more advanced societies.

If Intels cannot accept government regulations and policies they should take their business away as they did in Angola.

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by SalamRushdie: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2017
GavelSlam:

Provide evidence and stop pulling figures out of your bum.

You cannot spin complete and outright lies in public space and expect people would swallow without being circumspect.

In addition, competition is the lifeblood of capitalism.
Antitrust laws and regulations are effected in even more advanced societies.

If Intels cannot accept government regulations and policies they should take their business away as they did in Angola.

What part of govt regulation are they no complying with? Please don't tell me TSA because that's null and void
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by GavelSlam: 1:06am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What part of govt regulation are they no complying with? Please don't tell me TSA because that's null and void

TSA.

You are neither government nor court to determine what is null and void.

There's also the overt and covert method of monopoly Intels has adopted over the years, which precipitated in President Yar'adua making policies to redistribute port handling to more players.

If Intels likes its business, it must abide by government regulations or face liquidation.

Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by SalamRushdie: 1:14am On Oct 18, 2017
GavelSlam:

TSA.

You are neither government nor court to determine what is null and void.

There's also the overt and covert method of monopoly Intels has adopted over the years, which precipitated in President Yar'adua making policies to redistribute port handling to more players.

If Intels likes its business, it must abide by government regulations or face liquidation.

Only govt money belong in the TSA , you don't expect firm that has daily financial obligations and reccurent expenditure to meet up to pay its 28 percent share of revenue into the govt coffers , the only money that belongs in the TSA is govts share which is 72 percent and Intel had been remitting that without problem to the TSA till this political witch hunt began ...When Abacha had political problems with Atiku he went the Board in wisdom instead of going for the company just like it extremely dull President is doing and when prices of goods rise in the coming weeks due to the glut this witch hunt will cause on imports and exports the same Buhari will again blame the past leaders
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by rummmy: 1:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Am sure many of the staffs voted for PMBs APC in 2015.....they can now receive sense.
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by GavelSlam: 1:20am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Only govt money belong in the TSA , you don't expect firm that has daily financial obligations and reccurent expenditure to meet up to pay its 28 percent share of revenue into the govt coffers , the only money that belongs in the TSA is govts share which is 72 percent and Intel had been remitting that without problem to the TSA till this political witch hunt began ...When Abacha had political problems with Atiku he went the Board in wisdom instead of going for the company just like it extremely dull President is doing and when prices of goods rise in the coming weeks due to the glut this witch hunt will cause on imports and exports the same Buhari will again blame the past leaders

So a private establishment would determine what part of revenue is government's when indeed they are in the action of receiving monies on behalf of government?

Holding government to ransom?

Please don't quote Abacha, since Nigerians have completely demonised his government as being totally corrupt.

By the way. why did Intels flee Angola?
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by eagleu: 3:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Soon, very soon, Brutai will carry army invade Atiku home, and "disappear" the man and his family. Then Buhari and his supporters will start to look for Buhari all over the place!
Re: 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters by iamboody(m): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Well, It baffles me to see educated and sound youths come out en masse to ignorantly condemn any Government policy to straighten bent rules. Common guys what's wrong with you! What's your business if the government seals off Atiku's company. Atiku that we all know is the father of Morden day corruption in Nigeria, his actions and (or) inaction is part of what threw us in this mess. We were told his company has been operating illegally and evading tax and we all go haywire fuming witch hunt, 2019 strategies, etc. Do you know how much revenue has been lost to him for not paying tax?
If you don't know let me tell you; what Buhari is trying to do is to block all those loose monies, He is trying to improve our revenue generation, Nigeria is not raking in enough money because of corruption, imagine people that are rich enough to buy new luxury bullet proof cars still trying to escape paying custom duty. Most of Nigerian big men and politicians use connections to beat protocols and norms. Either we were given electricity or not PHCN will still bring there bill at the end of the month and we must all pay. It is the poor people and small scale businesses that generate revenue for the government, while people like Atiku, Tinubu, Adenuga, Dangote, Otedola et al eat their cakes and still have it in the name of connection. It takes a whole lot of gut to take on Atiku. We have all once said it that we will take Buhari's anti corruption fight serious only when he takes on giants like Atiku, it's happening now and we all tag it witch hunt, because Reno Omokri said it. Who cares about the timing this is coming up. New players will come in and will also recruit, so don't kill yourself with job loss issue. Some of you guys need to understand what's going on and stop feeding on Reno Omokri or Lere Olayinkas ignorance. They are just pained because Jonathan lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: "Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame And Disgrace" - Nnamdi Ka / Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu / Nigerian Soldiers In Parachute Landing Training (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.