Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. (25533 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by OmoDavido(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:
You still don't get what this means? Case has been settled coddedly with the hungry commissioner of police, done and dusted.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shame on haters.. Son billionaire, baba billionaire, my uncle the social media dancer just won senate seat too...haaaa we gat too much billions rolling mennnnnn.. Be you anything..Emi ati prison ke? lailai ko jor... abi se eti ya were ni grin?

#30BGang

As old as you are, you are still disgracing ur lineage online.

Davido will buy you and your entire generation. Now getdfuck*ff..hater!

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by OmoDavido(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Afonja Ritualist like Davido, Terrible Skull Miner.

That's why you can never make it in life! Hate is all you live for. Flat headed terrorists!
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Dearlord(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good step in right direction. may u forgive also our NAIRALANDERS too smileyGood step in right direction. may u forgive also our NAIRALANDERS too
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
queensera:
The controversial man "davido" took to his Snapchat page to forgive all media houses, blog and person that has wrote fake news about him on tagbo and his friends death.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-forgive-all-media-house-blog-and.html

No one asked u for forgiveness Sir.
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by lathrowinger: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Legolast:

Take things easy nah bro, no clear evidence that Davido really do the killing.

Auncle u check am nah... 3 fifu within that short period of time. Bro if na u, am sure u go dey detention by now... that's not how e suppose be nah
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tamass:
Honestly I'm already tired of seeing davido's name on the headline still on this tagbo issue...cant they conclude already and stop dragging it.

Someone has already died.
Such cases are not wished away
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by daviefm(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
TruePass:
Niggas get mad when they can't come and live lavish with you.

They can't love n support you when is not beneficial.

They see you doing good is hard to leave u.

Fake friends cheesy
PILL AND POTIONS.. NICKI'S LYRICS

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by djbussy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blessed people don't have time for evil.
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Maydfourth: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Young man no need for that..The case is still on...Gerraaaa hereeee
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by dotcomnamename: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
OmoDavido:

As old as you are, you are still disgracing ur lineage online.

Davido will buy you and your entire generation. Now getdfuck*ff..hater!

You must have have been reading my post upside down which was the reason you were not able to comprehend simple English. Read my post again and you will understand that i am for team #OBO undecided. I don't blame you. Indomie generation kids plenty for this nairaland. Next time read properly and digest before you rush like headless chicken and reply to my post. Id1ot hungry little rat.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Mhizkel(f): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
wristbangle:

Long time madam smiley

Uncle wink
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by OmoDavido(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:

You must have have been reading my post upside down which was the reason you were not able to comprehend simple English. Read my post again and you will understand that i am for team #OBO undecided. I don't blame you. Indomie generation kids plenty for this nairaland. Next time read properly and digest before you rush like headless chicken and reply to my post. Id1ot hungry little rat.

F***k you.
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Unik3030: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
FisifunKododada:
You should also forgive yourself for being stupid...staying out late at night; and encouraging alcoholism

so u expect an artist to come home by 6pm like every regular worker right? no b after Dem leave work him go sing for them? so u think its easy to b jumping around for more than 30 minutes in front of crowd without getting high? that's d nature of his work bro

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by oluwanifemi283(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Xo dz z where your stupidity reach? undecided
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by dotcomnamename: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
OmoDavido:

F***k you.

Wasted sperm
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by OmoDavido(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Wasted sperm

C*rsed pr*geny of fail*re!
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
2shure:
we dnt gif a fuk
Davido
Fuc u frog voice

I can hear Davido saying fukk your retched life too grin
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Pappyto: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
TruePass:

Fake friends cheesy
Niggas be mad when they remember all the bad they wished you
so, I sped off in the benzy
saw the envy when I'm causing a frenzy.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
]The controversial man "davido" took to his Snapchat page to forgive all media houses, blog and person that has wrote fake news about him on tagbo and his friends death.

Waoh!!! R.I.P. English!!!
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Olayinkahp(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
o jebi
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 17, 2017
TruePass:

Fake friends cheesy

Kanye west right ?
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by JkCosmos: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2017
I read that Edgal,Lagos state Commisioner of Police that is in charge of the case has been demoted.

I weep for Nigeria.....This is the man who is doing commendable job.He ended the Badoo menance in Ikorodu and has an eye for clean Nigeria.

Suddenly he was demoted. Nigerians should ask question why this noble man is treated like this
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by shestrong(f): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2017
TruePass:

Fake friends cheesy

pls remind me the title of this song?
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Pill n portions by Nicki minaj.
shestrong:

pls remind me the title of this song?
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
God alone knows the truth about the whole matter.
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Skidooo(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2017
May God see you through guy. And this will serve as a lesson to those who harbor friends indiscriminately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital / Ibrahim Chatta's Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.