Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (6520 Views)

Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ / Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? / Learn Motion Graphics Animation In Lagos & Port Harcourt - 60K Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by louize: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2017
i am intrested
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by naijacartoon: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2017
louize:
i am intrested
noted and you have been enlisted
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by africanman85: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm interested
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by naijacartoon: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
africanman85:
I'm interested
you are already enlisted
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by emmy3k(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
i am interested
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by naijacartoon: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
emmy3k:
i am interested
noted andyouhave beenenlisted
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by naijacartoon: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Last updated 12/11/2017
Get a peep into the orientation that was presented to students here https://youtu.be/xCCb5jvNhSo
You can listen to audio version from your dashboard
Happy Learning

Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by amijid2012(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Nice, I just registered n found out some courses r paid courses, thought u said it's free, how come am seeing paid course?
naijacartoon:
Last updated 12/11/2017
Get a peep into the orientation that was presented to students here https://youtu.be/xCCb5jvNhSo
You can listen to audio version from your dashboard
Happy Learning
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by naijacartoon: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
amijid2012:
Nice, I just registered n found out some courses r paid courses, thought u said it's free, how come am seeing paid course?
thanks alot for the observation, but please note that animation 101 is 100%free, and is open for all. We also have other courses that are subsidize. THANKS.
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by Alexgeneration(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'm interested, where and how do I start?
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by naijacartoon: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alexgeneration:
I'm interested, where and how do I start?
Alex, we just ended the free training session for the course Animation 101, but the course is still open but goes for a fee of 2,000 The real course for real 2danimation is open but with limited space so as to carry everyone and our server strength as well, even if you are new to animation or without a drawing skill, Animation 102 will turn you into a professional 2d Animator, we are challenging our students come dec 25th that thewill be able to show case their animation work. This course Animation 102 goes for 5,000 (limited offer). Just go to the site naijacartoon.com.ng and select on courses, choose animation 102, and youwill be ask to login,but you have to register first on the site(which is free and simple). When checking out, use the code "nairaland" as coupon code so as to pay 5,000 instead of 8,000 and following that, you will have accessed to training (one on one and step by step with all materials needed) Note, youmust have a system. Should youhave question,please give us a call 09063126269. We canonly accept limited people for this self empowerment training in digital animation.
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by naijacartoon: 3:40pm On May 21, 2018
Animation is fun when you take it bit by bit.

The following is an excepts on the class lectures...Mind you, it will not be a deep one, ready?

The Q and A session:

1. Which software is the best for animation?
A: It depends on which project you want to achieve at the moment, some animation is a combination of two or more softwares. The Industry standard for frame by frameis Toonboom. Authoritatively, it was and is used inthe Simpsons, Warner bros and others.

2. Is drawing necessary?
A: it is only an essentialskillto an animator, an animator and artist are different skill but having the artistic skill will help you jumpmany hurdles.

3. Why do Cartoons in Nigeria look crappy compare to foreign ones?
A. Well, to me,i dont see it as crappy but a style, every country has theirs, Anime, Magna, Chibi,etc what weneed is to give our own still a name..lol.But trust me, our guys desreves applause, the do a one man showmostlyandaremostly self taught too. so, dont say its crappy please.

4. Why can't we do cartoon for export?
A. Thetruth is thatour own cartoonstyle is yet to meet the industry standard. We are yet tolearn the basics of body turn, head movement, lip syncing and togive the real illusion ofmovement in our cartoons.

5. What is the way forward/
A. Simple, learnfromthe masters and be open minded.

Ready for more.....Keep watch on this thread.

Next Discussion: The beginning of all beginning.
Re: Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon by naijacartoon: 3:42am On May 24, 2018
The beginning

No animation history can be in whole without reference to the Great old men of Disney for framing the 12 principles of animation. The history of animation include ancient, modern and cultural views in perspective which differs from region to region.
Before the animation, in olden days was basically traditional frame by frame(skipping history- look it up via google) and today, softwares have tried to substitute the traditional method but not completely hence the name tradigital animation, digital animation and the host of variants.

Note also that different types of animation has its own approach and workflow, history, pros and cons example,stopmotion isnot the same as frame by frame and in frame by frame, different frame rate and exposureaccounts for a finished work,so as usauall, not to confused you with the deep part of the bunch of theory,again google is your intimate friend.
Sir,tell us the software ! That has been the first question have always encountered, however, again google results will give you an overwhelming results of software for animation(2d- in thiscase) and listing a few,the follow up question- sir, are we going to learn all the software? No, in reply, so which one, the student ask again, simple answer, you need to ask your self what animation do I want to achieve, what features do I want to animate and what is my future as animator.

To give an insight on this, most softwares work on the same pattern especially frame by frame-not limited to the following: Flash (Animate CC), Photoshop , Toonboom, Krita, Pencil2d, open toonz and Tvpaint – they all work by drawing on layer, use of onion skin, setting frame rate, use of timeline and a known principle in working with one,can help you work with another only that the environment may differ but the skill is same-if am to animate a single project, say a mango fruit falling, any of the software can do that perfectly, what now matter is, if there is a need for camara positioning and manipulation, then the project has taken a new look and what you need to ask is which software will work best or am I going to do the animation in one software and the composition in another software- then going single, Flash can do the job well, Toonboom bicamara effect plays perfect than flash, Photoshop can do it but will need to work extra with after effect to achieve it-so the project really detect what software to use.

Another insight is what is your aim as an animator, are you going to just be self or dream of working in a studio or callaboarating with studio then if that is the case, youneed togostraight to workwith industry standard software which no doubt remains toonboom. Freelancer job with flash abounds, photoshop not really-mostly independent production.

That’s it for Now....Next will be on the software for Animations, Pros and cons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pencil And I: My Journey As A Self:taught Artist. / Simple ID Card / Best Naija Photoshop Edit(pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.