Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) (3486 Views)

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2017
I'm happy the awareness keeps spreading like a wild fire. One day, Israel will be wiped out by the “Gentiles” with Nuclear weapons - while Yahweh - under whose umbrella they've been hiding to perpetrate their heinous crimes - watches on helplessly in agony.

That day is just around the corner. Even Amerika will cower in fear with her tail tucked in between her legs.

And Yes! I am neither a christian nor a muslim. I am just a humanbeing with conscience.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Zoharariel:
I'm happy the awareness keeps spreading like a wild fire. One day, Israel will be wiped out by the “Gentiles” with Nuclear weapons - while Yahweh - under whose umbrella they've been hiding to perpetrate their heinous crimes - watches on helplessly in agony.

That day is just around the corner. Even Amerika will cower in fear with her tail tucked in between her legs.

And Yes! I am neither a christian nor a muslim. I am just a humanbeing with conscience.
Israel is an abomination and a disease. There is nothing legitimate about it. It is the most illegal state in the world. It exists purely because the Jews in America ensured that America did everything in its power to secure that end.

America's recognition of Israel was performed despite the advice of the Secretary of State, General George Marshall.

Wikipedia says, "As Secretary of State, Marshall strongly opposed recognizing the state of Israel. Marshall felt that if the state of Israel were declared that a war would break out in the Middle East (which it did in 1948 one day after Israel declared independence)... He told President Truman in May 1948, 'If you (recognize the state of Israel) and if I were to vote in the election, I would vote against you.'..."

What's truly hilarious about the Jews is that their own Bible admits that they had no homeland, and that they stole the land of the Canaanites by force. The Jewish "justification" for being in Israel is the insane claim that the Creator of the Universe allegedly promised the land to them. Sorry, but the Jewish God has no legitimacy, and no legal authority, in any court on earth. All the Palestinians have to do is claim that Allah promised the land to them.

American Jews hate Marshall becaue he refused to bow down to Israel and saw that recognition of the FAKE State of Israel would lead to endless trouble. Sure enough, it has.

Only an absurd fantasy makes the Jews think they have the right to be in Palestine. The Romans recognized the Jews as a deadly threat to peace, and nothing has changed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Whyem15:
Are the cannanites the real owners of the land? answer yes or no
The topic is about Israel and not Islam.
Did your parents not teach you not to use derogatory words when debating?
Stop indulging that guy. He's a ZIONIST SYMPATHIZER. And all Zionist sympathizers are despicable human beings that are not worth a decent person's time. He called ALL Palestinians - including kids - terrorists. That should tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by KingSango(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Whyem15:
In 2014,Israel dropped 100,000Tons of bombs including internationally banned ones on Gaza, and they want us to believe no children or women were harmed.

Why cry for the Arab, he no cry for you? cry

Time for a West African Empire that the world would fear. Ase. angry
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
https://www.rt.com/news/407055-israel-raids-palestinian-media/
First it was aljazeera's licence that was revoked, now it's RT, the world is waking up and realising the lie that Israel is and the Zionists are doing all within their power to stop it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) / Saudi Arabia Is Fighting On The Side Of Israel? (photo) / Hour After Executing 300 Syrian Soldiers, ISIS Beheaded Captured KURDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.