Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? (1044 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Clerverly: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari~ FFK

Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Courageous, Nobody Can Touch Him~ Fayose

Did anyone remember those words? cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Clerverly: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Straight to death they lead you.

Some mocking noise they make from the background.

As the hangman throws the rope around your neck.

"You can't tighten the rope more than that. You can't. I call your bluff." They continue the mockery.

"I bet you can't pull the rope. We shall revolt."

"Just pull one last time, and you shall know who owns this land."

You breathe your last. Tongue out, eyes popping.

"He was a great man. None like him."

They walk away looking to go recruit the next lamb

8 Likes

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by cosby02(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Enemy of my enemy kind of relationship doesn't last.

3 Likes

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Clerverly: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
We warned him. grin grin
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Clerverly: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
cosby02:
Enemy of my enemy kind of relationship doesn't last.

Wisdom!
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by TheKingIsHere: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is kanu still alive? I have a feeling that the army has killed him and are hiding it.

So sad.
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Clerverly: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Is kanu still alive? I have a feeling that the army has killed him and are hiding it.

So sad.

I am not interested in his wellbeing! Just reminding chest beaters, the reality in the life we live!

3 Likes

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by unohbethel(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Clerverly:

I am not interested in his wellbeing! Just reminding chest beaters, the reality in the life we live!
are u a yoruba ? yes or no? simply question o
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Joephat(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
who told this afonjas who had sold their father's property to hardworking igbos to buy cars, go to club and do owambe in London that Nnamdi Kanu is in difficult time?

Nnamdi is probably somewhere maybe in the house of one this honourable Yoruba men enjoying his favorite nsala soup n pounded yam at the same time laughing at jubril n his pythons dancing foolishly in the east..
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by pmakina: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
unohbethel:
are u a yoruba ? yes or no? simply question o

You are asking Ngeneukwuenu if he is Yoruba or not?
Cleverly=Ngeneukwuenu
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by CrtlAltDel: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Joephat:
who told this afonjas who had sold their father's property to hardworking igbos to buy cars, go to club and do owambe in London that Nnamdi Kanu is in difficult time?

Nnamdi is probably somewhere maybe in the house of one this honourable Yoruba men enjoying his favorite nsala soup n pounded yam at the same time laughing at jubril n his pythons dancing foolishly in the east..
At the bolded, despite all the noise, from him and you ipigs, Kanu is seeking solace in an Atonjas house, not an ipig, ipob or igbo but a Honourableb Afonja…… when we say we hold the key to your freedom you insult us…. I rest my case grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by SalamRushdie: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
What do you expect JFK to do about a dead man whose body was hidden ..Those who are hiding Kanu corpse should be brave and own up na

2 Likes

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
The govt never wanted to use force on Kanu and his followers, his release in bail even when on trial for a crime that is ordinarily not bailable can attest to the fact. In addition to this, numerous Igbo leaders were sent as emissaries by the govt to try and talk some sense into him, to try and point out the dangers and folly on the path that he had chosen to tread down. We here on nairaland also tried to play our part by warning his e-army of the impending crackdown, but to no avail. Instead we were mocked and insulted as bragged about some non existent foreign support. Bottom line is HE WAS WARNED

2 Likes

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Clerverly: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
GoroTango:
The govt never wanted to use force on Kanu and his followers, his release in bail even when on trial for a crime that is ordinarily not bailable can attest to the fact. In addition to this, numerous Igbo leaders were sent as emissaries by the govt to try and talk some sense into him, to try and point out the dangers and folly on the path that he had chosen to tread down. We here on nairaland also tried to play our part by warning his e-army of the impending crackdown, but to no avail. Instead we were mocked and insulted as bragged about some non existent foreign support. Bottom line is HE WAS WARNED

apt!
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Clerverly: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
Joephat:

[/s]

trash

1 Like

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by shallysgirl: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
You seem more worried than his brethren. Tell the army to release his corpse. Dasall.
GoroTango:

1 Like

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by omololu2020(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Clerverly:
Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari~ FFK

Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Courageous, Nobody Can Touch Him~ Fayose

Did anyone remember those words? cool cool
what do you want them to do
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by vicadex07(m): 3:05am On Oct 17, 2017
shallysgirl:
You seem more worried than his brethren. Tell the army to release his corpse. Dasall.

...mouth dey pain u? Go ask the army yourself say u wan collect am now...

grin

1 Like

Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by shallysgirl: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
vicadex07:

...mouth dey pain u? Go ask the army yourself say u wan collect am now...

grin
You were the one worrying about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabouts so I advised you accordingly
Re: What Has FFK And Fayose Done To Help Nnamdi Kanu In His Difficult Times? by Clerverly: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
shallysgirl:

You were the one worrying about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabouts so I advised you accordingly

ok! can you answer the caption of this thread?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Yoruba Nairaland Brothers,lets Talk. / Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success / Fayose Vs El-rufai:See Why You Should Not Fight Because Of Politicians(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.