Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

10,000 Votes Up For Grabs In Anambra If You Impress Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10,000 Votes Up For Grabs In Anambra If You Impress Me. (360 Views)

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Votes Up For Grabs In Anambra If You Impress Me. by pointblank247(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
You may find it hard to believe but you will believe me if i should mention our name. i am talking to the governorship aspirants in Anambra election. we have decided to cast our vote to the man that will answer the questions agitating our minds on how we think things should be in Anambra state. i suggest that you reach me if you think 10,000 votes will impact on your result. we are not for sale we just want to hear why we should vote for you. just reach me and when i let you know who we are, then you will know that i am seriouse. make no mistakes about it, our vote will go to somebody. make sure its you

(1) (Reply)

"Fayose Has Foisted Zoning On APC" / Labaran Maku Appeal To President Buhari To Investigates Almakura's ... / Pastor Condemns Vaccine Alarm,says It's "Politics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.