Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is Industrial Training Fund (itf) Registration N50,000.00? Or 1% Of Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Industrial Training Fund (itf) Registration N50,000.00? Or 1% Of Salaries (1922 Views)

Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers / Buhari, Osinbajo’s ‘aides’ Stripped Of Salaries, Privileges / Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Industrial Training Fund (itf) Registration N50,000.00? Or 1% Of Salaries by greendemocrats: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
I was at the Industrial Training Office today at Kudirat Abiola Way, Ikeja to inquire how to register my newly registered company for possible remittance of annual ITF levy when we commence operation of our services in Nigeria and I was shocked when I was told that the amount to be paid for registration is N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) contrary to the 1% of the total summed annual salary per annum on payroll that is quoted on the website of ITF as the statutory fee. Main while the 1% of my total summed salary is not upto N20,000.00 yet.

Can someone confirm if this N50,000 is the right payment or they are defrauding the innocent young entrepreneurs in Nigeria ??
Re: Is Industrial Training Fund (itf) Registration N50,000.00? Or 1% Of Salaries by sholatech(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
You are absolutely right!

If you submit your prepared audited reports, its supposed to be 1% of your annual staff costs.

But in practice, this year 2017 most ITF offices dont collect less than 40,000 Naira as annual levy. They claim they have an internal memo to that effect.
Re: Is Industrial Training Fund (itf) Registration N50,000.00? Or 1% Of Salaries by greendemocrats: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
sholatech:
You are absolutely right!

If you submit your prepared audited reports, its supposed to be 1% of your annual staff costs.

But in practice, this year 2017 most ITF offices dont collect less than 40,000 Naira as annual levy. They claim they have an internal memo to that effect.
Is this not fraud? The amount paid is suppose to be stutorily ammended if there is need. How can this be happening under Baba Buhari watch? The N50k is ilegal and they should refund it immediately

(1) (Reply)

FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia / We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers / Fulani Herdsmen Now In Abia State? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.