Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife (33631 Views)

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by LalaNiece(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.
I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.
In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some rooster and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card for a token .
He is rude to people who come to register and would ask them to pay 500 naira to get forms. If you don't pay, you're sidelined
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.
I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2017
jesus is dead.
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by 4ward(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2017
HBd Sir
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by dokunbam(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Long live the king

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by Obaf1(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2017
tstx:
OGBASARAM
ofcorz e concern u
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by Magnifico2000: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Where is his queen?
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by BabaO2: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2017
aponle o si o, foba ti o lo lori ......... grin
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Happy birthday Oba
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by KingSango(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Long live Ooni of Ile Ife. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2017
fine boy,this guy seems shy,see the first pic as him do like kid dey tell say "Maa wo eye o"

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2017
onatisi:
is it a must for the oni to be wearing white all the time ? he looks like a chief priest in this attire.
the last oni usually dressed in many flamboyant colors and fashion
maybe he's cele
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by omuo1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ase ape Lenin oo irukere adi okini oo, Aseee
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by Skidooo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kaabiesi igbakeji orisa. Baba k'epe!
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
where is his wife?
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by nathpope(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice one ....

Meanwhile, CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!

MAKE A MINIMUM OF #3,000 EVERYDAY.

Follow this page and join the whatsapp group link:

https://www.nairaland.com/4120041/greenville-lounge-sure-daily-2#61483048
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by VagileVictor(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Happy birthday to The Ooni of Ile Ife.

I am only worried that Wuraola didn't enjoy this moment with you.
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
BreezyCB:
October very own

More life Baba
O.V.O, East end, Reps up

We might just get hit with the R.I.C.O

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by BreezyCB(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
neoOduduwa:
O.V.O, East end, Reps up

We might just get hit with the R.I.C.O
Everyone home for the summer, so let's not do nothing illegal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by BiiDii(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
If 2day is his bday then, I say hapi.bday 2 Me & My twin SiS and 2 Eminem and lil wayne and 2 Ojaja.ii its our day no haters plz
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by fapcrook(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
My mama birthday mate, likes for my precious mum
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Slay King
hahaha, why slay king?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiriba Kingdom In Abia Holds 600-Year-Old ‘Itu Eye’ Ceremony In Grand Style / Becheve: Cross River Community Where Unborn Baby Girls Are Betrothed To Aged Men / Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.