Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi (75479 Views)

Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by AlexReports(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ooni Of Ife Applauds Wells Carlton Hotel As All Staff Members Prostrate Excitedly To Receive Him

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, and traditional ruler of the Yoruba kingdom recently arrived Abuja and was received at the Airport by members of Staff of Nigeria leading hospitality Hub, The Wells Carlton Hotels and Luxury Apartment, where he had a 3 day exquisite and luxury reservation which he commended impressively.

He arrived Abuja in the retinue of his high powered entourage, which included his Chief Priests and other notable traditionalists from the Yoruba Kingdom. He was received at the Well Carlton Hotel and was given premium services, as he applauded the architectural masterpiece of the entire apartment and the home-comfort of their reservations.

Speaking with Alexreports, Mr Opiughie Jerry Aloye, the Sales & Marketing Manager of the Hotel, who received and brought in the traditional ruler from the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, noted that it was joyful and memorable to have such a reputable person of high esteem and global recognition at their Apartments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K4lFHr6AAg

He appreciated the Ooni of Ife for considering the Wells Carlton Hotel for his 3days stay in Abuja. Some members of staff of Wells Carlton Hotel and Apartments like John Ikediala, Stephanie Williams, Denise, Lisa, Esther Ezenwoye, Vera Undelikwo and Clare Okonma were unable to hold back their excitements as they clustered around the prestigious traditional ruler, prostrating their honour as tradition demands. They had several pictures with him and he commended their efforts in delivering premium and homely hospitality services.

The Ooni of Ife is one of Nigeria's most influential and notable traditional ruler. However, The Wells Carlton Hotel and Luxury Apartment has become the destination for most reputable and distinguished personalities In Nigeria and from across Africa. With its top rated brand and premium service delivery, the apartments has continued to carve a niche for itself in the hospitality industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxd2KmWsCQ

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/02/ooni-of-ife-applauds-wells-carlton.html?m=1

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Waytolife: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pls I have a question, am not trying to be rude but just inquisitive, if I decide not to join in prostrating, what will happen? Will i be arrested or cursed?

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by SocialJustice: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Factory fitted fafoose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Preshyusbarbie(f): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Na so. Confirm oduduwa people

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Our Culture Our Tradition, Omo Oodua re re.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Slawormir: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Respect

But the most feared and respected of all obas is the Oba of Benin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by joey150(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
This "tradition" should be restricted to his palace.

I don't see why anybody should kneel or prostrate to this man outside of his palace. When he flies abroad does anybody kneel or bow to him?

If I didn't know any better I would think they were his slaves. I figure Africans have been enslaving each other long before the white man came.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Perfecttouchade: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's culture and it's a way to respect the Royalty...mo ki oni o Ade a pe Lori o

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Goahead(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dude is probably lodging with one of his of many concubines shocked

8 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by braine(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
cool
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by helinues: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
How is this prostration? Or prostration Don get another meaning ni?

These people are kneeling down ni now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by JubrinElSudan: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
I may bow but prostrating?depends. I have a "worker" that bows down while greeting people. Many times I have told him not to bow when greeting me, I feel embarrassed any time he does that

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by stephnie44(f): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Germi9: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
Pls I have a question, am not trying to be rude but just inquisitive, if I decide not to join in prostrating, what will happen? Will be arrested or cursed?
U will be sacked,he obviously owns the Hotel

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by IamPatriotic(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
They respect Ancestors, Ooni is not ordinary.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
Pls I have a question, am not trying to be rude but just inquisitive, if I decide not to join in prostrating, what will happen? Will be arrested or cursed?

ask sowore

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ClassicMan202(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:

You will be sacked.... And tbh to find another job for 9ja hard o

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Pinmore: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Buhari go prostrate ?

5 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Iruobean(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
And this is news?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by PastorandMentor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
I love the yoruba culture.
Long live your highness...
Share for Nnamdi Kanu
Like for Ooni Adeyeye grin

123 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by TemmyT002(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:

As long as you are not a Yoruba person

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by voltron14: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very good.

Cultured people.

Organisation is probably cultured as well.

8 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Surfondsystems: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just look at how chubby this Oba has become.

3 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
It depends on the management of the hotel. You may be sacked if they felt your attitude is not good for biz

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Shellsploit: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
angry angry
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by SweetCunt97(f): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
The things we do for money. Don't and you get sacked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by wonuks(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
cool
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by PS712: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
What happened in 1823 in Ife will repeat itself.

11 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Perfecttouchade: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
grin waa je egba ati igbaati awon irumole cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by allandutch: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Is there a reason behind having to make a declaration before commenting on any Muslim topic on this platform?
I mean, Are they also restricted from commenting on topics from other religions?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by stunnert(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Royalty commands respect

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) / Why Oba Of Benin Was Covering His Mouth / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.