Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons (461 Views)

Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Demons, Principalities And Powers. Who are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demons by Hier(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2017
Many time due to sensitivity, I tend to ponder why people around me are not sensitive to demonic presence. I was in Ife some days ago. I went through this ancient route of the town, and I immediately start praying. On the two side of the street were churches, and I asked, there are two church building here, and the level of demonic oppression is this much.

Its commonly said, the spiritual controls the physical. I never believe it before, and like the Bible said, spiritual things are foolishness to the natural man. A natural man can be a Christian. A natural man is a confused person. He needs strong faith to stand or withstand the winds of life.

Jesus said, I have yet many things to say unto you, howbeit, Jesus is promising not only His disciples, but also, those that will believe of Hebrews 1:1-2, the worst thing that can happen to you as a Christian is being natural. I was told recently that, no one in my town should not fetch from the well, and everyone that's natural will adhere to such demonic sayings.

1 Like

Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2017
I said to myself, actually, it was yesterday the declaration was made, and I was asking myself. Who is making the decree, I do my findings, I will notice the declaration, came from some fetish or lesser gods or some diviners with magical powers. So, you mean, if I fetch and an evil was to befall whoever goes against such decrees, and because of the fear of an evil befalling erring or disobedient fellow. I, as a Christian decide to use my senses, by using my senses, I mean obeying the decrees of a witchdoctor somewhere
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
And questions begin to arise in my heart. We jump when Daniel will say, he will not bow to the idol come what may. My point is, you might be a Christian, but you are not in anyway fulfilling scriptures. And I can say it over and over again. Jesus said, it is enough that a servant or disciple be like like His Master or Discipler. The law of natural reflection states that a servant can not be greater than his master. My point is, if satan can not defeat Jesus, then why are many Christians living a life as though they are defeated?
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Judedwriter, I see you grin
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2017
The question is, are we really Christians or we are cooking things up. Many athiest have lived under the umbrella of religion, or churchensity. What's funny about Christianity is, we don't believe in those evangelising, when we see people healing the sick, we are clamouring and calling them fake. When they come talking about spiritual gifts, we are quick to think we will receive a demon.

Paul will later say, is Christ divided?
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2017
No doubt, Christ is the head, we are the body, but the question is, if Christ is the head, can catholic or anglican, or king James be the remaining body.

Paul by the Spirit said, some said am of Paul, another said, na Apollo style I like, others said, Apollo and Paul were not with Jesus as part of the 12 disciples, so it seems, Peter(cephas) will be good to listen to
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Some days after, Peter was writing a letter and he was talking about the height of revelation Paul shares,

2 Peter 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

The truth is, either Paul, Peter, Anglican, Baptist, Redeem or deeper life, God has not giving any unit the entire body, so don't be fooled when a preacher tells you that, his church is the best. Your church is not the best. Your church is a part, lemme close
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2017
1 Corinthians 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2017
From the verse above, its one body, that entire body is Christ. The body of Christ, the church.

The portion talks about many members, many members is not catholic, many members can't be an isolated unit
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Brb
Re: Demons by judedwriter(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Hier:

My point is, if satan can not defeat Jesus, then why are many Christians living a life as though they are defeated?
Not just many, MAJORITY of Christians are defeated by satan daily because they fail to understand how powerful they are and can be spiritually.
No Word of God, forget spirituality. God's Word is the foundation of growing spiritually.
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
RITY of Christians are defeated by satan daily because they fail to understand how powerful they are and can be spiritually.
No Word of God, forget spirituality. God's Word is the foundation of growing spiritually.[/quote]

The word of God is the sword

Sword is for judgement

Jesus said, He bears the double edged sword

Sometimes ago, I saw this sword, a side mercy, the cross, another, a sword James 2:13
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
@judedwriter

Many ministers doesn't teach people that they have authority over the devil

They would rather preach on rapture, am not against rapture messages. But two hours after they hear rapture messages, the devil is coming to tempt them again. And as usual, they can't resist or exercise their authorities.

Bro, Luke 10:2 and Matthew 9:37-38, always come in handy, and God compels me to pray it steady
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Demons by Hier(m): 6:34am On Feb 18, 2018
bump

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Who Dumped Priesthood Recently Got Married / Church Where Members Drink Alcohol . / Overcoming Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.