Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? (19230 Views)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by captainking(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hahahahahaha. All demeanors.. Report to duty. Gazzuzz, mayor123, honmusa, Diportivo, timifakay, Obiekediamondfuto, nurey , dancok car is back... Mission accomplished....
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by diportivo: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
obekediamondfuto

dancok is back
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
diportivo:
obekediamondfuto
dancok is back
back and strong, all ye NL car rebels.
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
obekediamondfuto mr mockery
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Demeanor: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2018
dancok:
All ye monitoring spirit, restoration at last,
Congratulations brother, I always knew you had it in you, please before the doubting Thomas's say the car is not moving, open the bonnet and put them all to shame.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by banky3w(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Is it a coincidence that your car is resurrected on Easter? cheesy As in the same time with Jesus? OK. As the Thomas weh I no be, I say 'roll the stone away' sorry....... 'open the bonnet' and let's see if the engine is still there! grin I hope it won't ascend into car heaven afterwards? wink
Meanwhile, lemme invite someone cc Shagati

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2018
dancok:

Back on the road, congrats! how was the journey? What body parts did the vehicle loose?
Was it worth it? If you had to relive this situation would you Tow same path?

As demeanor said share pics of the engine bay so we can all learn.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2018
banky3w:
Is it a coincidence that your car is resurrected on Easter? cheesy As in the same time with Jesus? OK. As the Thomas weh I no be, I say 'roll the stone away' sorry....... 'open the bonnet' and let's see if the engine is still there! grin I hope it won't ascend into car heaven afterwards? wink

Chief demeanor grin

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2018
dancok:
congrats dancok grin
Ur resilience finally paid off. I'm happy 4 u.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by aieromon(m): 1:07am On Apr 01, 2018
dancok:

Show us engine bay jare tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Shagati(m): 1:49am On Apr 01, 2018
banky3w:

Thanks for inviting Me brother. That is how sweet gist will come and pass me by.
But I admire the bros' resilience true true.

All we are saaayiing......show us engine!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Connoisseur(m): 2:11am On Apr 01, 2018
Wow 6 months of hard work.
I admire your resilience @op, please share pictures of the engine bay and put the demeanors to sleep.

You can also furnish us with the cost implications so everybody can learn something.
Your mechanic is worthy to be promoted here, very important

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by timifakay(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Congratulations on the resurrection of your car. Please do well to furnish us with list of parts procured.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by lourash(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by lourash(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2018
This is comedy. had me laughing like a mad man all through.. i actually salute dancok for not being so vexed after the attacks from all ye demeanors.

restoration of life.
small thing insurance could have fixed..

abeg share engine bay pics make we laugh more

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by thebigkendo(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2018
timifakay:
Congratulations on the resurrection of your car. Please do well to furnish us with list of parts procured.

Shey i told your something was cooking with that post..

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by lilkech(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2018
Conner44:
dancock abeg dey update us as the restoration dey go on.

we need to give out ‘kazeem’ Award on nairaland this December and who knows your own might win

Guy get your Kazeem award ready, op’s car seems to be alive again

But in reality the difference between this new picture and the other one are just two things ...

1. In the first picture it was DAYLIGHT and the bonnet was OPEN

2. In the second picture it is NIGHT and the bonnet is CLOSED

dancock ... you need to do better than this to convince and not confuse us NL Cartalk Judges

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2018
dancok:
obekediamondfuto mr mockery

manosky balotelli

hafa na?
hmmmmm, so u finally finished this car at last?
does it drive now, hope u didn't break the bank?

lastly all ye demeanors, dancok not only got his car bonnet closed but now has a camera phone...... and some ppl don't believe in miracles!

another thing, make sure it drives wella oh before bragging.... it's easier to handle a fall from one storey than handling a fall from 3 storey.... if you know what I mean.

it might be a tad difficult to come back and post issues with the car.... issues like:
help my car is dancing skelewu on the road or my car makes gbooooom gbooooom sound anytime I accelerate! the worst part is gazzuzz might send a pic of the same car model and ur engine bay will be totally different!

and like my oga asked, would u relive this experience?

don't be quick to criticize me, afterall ur seat has long been taken by legalwealth
I can comfortably take the criticism now but can ur car travel to Ibadan?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2018
lilkech:

Guy get your Kazeem award ready, op’s car seems to be alive again

But in reality the difference between this new picture and the other one are just two things ...

1. In the first picture it was DAYLIGHT and the bonnet was OPEN

2. In the second picture it is NIGHT and the bonnet is CLOSED

dancock ... you need to do better than this to convince and not confuse us NL Cartalk Judges

3 he has bought another phone.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2018
Please, what's going on here? Is this one of those VW Dieselgate specimens? smiley
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

manosky balotelli

hafa na?
hmmmmm, so u finally finished this car at last?
does it drive now, hope u didn't break the bank?

lastly all ye demeanors, dancok not only got his car bonnet closed but now has a camera phone...... and some ppl don't believe in miracles!

another thing, make sure it drives wella oh before bragging.... it's easier to handle a fall from one storey than handling a fall from 3 storey.... if you know what I mean.

it might be a tad difficult to come back and post issues with the car.... issues like:
help my car is dancing skelewu on the road or my car makes gbooooom gbooooom sound anytime I accelerate! the worst part is gazzuzz might send a pic of the same car model and ur engine bay will be totally different!

and like my oga asked, would u relive this experience?

don't be quick to criticize me, afterall ur seat has long been taken by legalwealth

I can comfortably take the criticism now but can ur car travel to Ibadan?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Please, what's going on here? Is this one of those VW Dieselgate specimens? smiley

those cars can drive from USA to nigeria easily nah, this one you have to start from page 0.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

lolz uncle, this is a clear case of "I THY NO"

diportivo over to u for pictorial representation

BTW legalwealth come and see Legal maintenance
come and show dancok how to service his catalytic converter and o2sensor cos I'm sure he didn't and his vehicle is also using 5w30 .... legalwealth can u imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2018
dancok:
lol........abi oooo
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2018
U can never believe, even in the restoration of Jesus, Thomas all ye.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2018
dancok:
the mechanic tried his best sha. that rewire though........ maybe we will contract him to run a cable from Lagos to calabar to kafanchan..

nice work, don't forget to call on us for help anytime u need it. how much did everything cost?

modified

wait, is it just me or is the serpentine belt missing?
r the car batteries are being recharged by solar. the PS nko? is it fully electric? r u r still working on the car?
gazuzz abeg I still dey learn other systems.... please is the belt there or na xo this kain system dey be

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by aieromon(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2018
dancok:

Ok,ye have passed step 1.

Cost implication?

How's the drive so far? Can the car travel from Akure to Ibadan without any issues?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

those cars can drive from USA to nigeria easily nah, this one you have to start from page 0.

I’m afraid to start from page 0. I might see things shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by nurey(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

the mechanic tried his best sha. that rewire though........ maybe we will contract him to run a cable from Lagos to calabar to kafanchan..

nice work, don't forget to call on us for help anytime u need it. how much did everything cost?

modified

wait, is it just me or is the serpentine belt missing?
r the car batteries are being recharged by solar. the PS nko? is it fully electric? r u r still working on the car?
gazuzz abeg I still dey learn other systems.... please is the belt there or na xo this kain system dey be

too much garri affects the eye, can't you see the belt was replacced with direct belgium rubberband grin on closer look, I think the pulleys have been upgraded to WiFi communication motion (WCM) so the battery charges wirelessly just like the latest samsung S9

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Lexusgs430: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2018
All demeanors, the beauty of critism is determination to forge ahead, regardless of condemnation.....

Dancok took it all on board like a co.ck, determined to conquer a chicken.........

Dancok, let's know what it all cost you just incase another demeanor requires a budget to rescue another burnt offering...... (all in this Easter spirit)........

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2018
nurey:

too much garri affects the eye, can't you see the belt was replacced with direct belgium rubberband grin on closer look, I think the pulleys have been upgraded to WiFi communication motion (WCM) so the battery charges wirelessly just like the latest samsung S9

nna mehn oga MI, o GA oh. so this is the latest technology now? no wahala I go upgrade my knowledge base

maybe the belt na the latest serpentine belt.... Gator transparent belt from Tokyo
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

nna mehn oga MI, o GA oh. so this is the latest technology now? no wahala I go upgrade my knowledge base

maybe the belt na the latest serpentine belt.... Gator transparent belt from Tokyo

No, you need to start eating plenty carrots.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 8 Common Car Facts That Are Actually Not True / The History And Evolution Of Toyota Camry / My Experience With A Roadside Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.