Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? (4276 Views)

Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / 10 Most Confused Statements In The Bible That Will Make You Doubt Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by iamgenius(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
cheesy congratulations
Thank you
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
Thank you
you are welcome
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:

According to your claim :

Man consists of three things : body, mind and spirit = Trinity

God has three things : Jesus, the Holy Spirit and "WHAT"? to make the equation balance for the Trinity claim. What is the third please?
Thanks for asking me to correct this and restructure it for clarity.

Man was made in the image of God. The creator God consists of a "Trinity."

Man consists of body, mind and spirit = Trinity

The Creator consists of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit = Trinity

Investigate these facts with higher reason. If you reduce its value using lower logic, you will miss the point. I checked your topics.

Your lower logic has made you cruelly preach that a Muslim woman can never marry a Christian. With your logic you will breakup the loving marriage and severely punish the woman. (shocking)

You must learn when to switch from logic to reason when examining the complexity of life.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
SIR, I UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECTLY, BUT IF WE ALLOW THEM, THEY MIGHT DECEIVE THE GENUINE TRUTH SEEKERS TO DAMNATION.

HENCE, WE MUST REBUKE AND CONFRONT THEM WITH THE TRUTH..."DARKNESS REIGNS, WHEN LIGHT FAILS TO SHINE."
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
grin grin grin Come and see mumu, am a married medical doctor and am just 27years. What have you achieved? Atheism is a personal decision, since i was 10years old i don't believe in God

419ner you a medical doctor ? Now i understand you. You only treat the patients symptoms because there is no money to be made in the cure. The only generosity you show your patients is in the bonus diseases your medication gives them freely.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
419ner you a medical doctor ? Now i understand you. You only treat the patients symptoms because there is no money to be made in the cure. The only generosity you show your patients is in the bonus diseases your medication gives them freely.
angry don't bring my profession into this topic
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
Are you crazy as well ?
You brought it on to a religious topic to score points. No one is impressed by with the global suffering of millions of patients scammed by doctors. Is that why your tattooed yourself with 419 ?
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Are you crazy as well ?
You brought it on to a religious topic to score points. No one is impressed by with the global suffering of millions of patients scammed by doctors. Is that why your tattooed yourself with 419 ?
Jesus Christ is the 419 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
SIR, I UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECTLY, BUT IF WE ALLOW THEM, THEY MIGHT DECEIVE THE GENUINE TRUTH SEEKERS TO DAMNATION.

HENCE, WE MUST REBUKE AND CONFRONT THEM WITH THE TRUTH..."DARKNESS REIGNS, WHEN LIGHT FAILS TO SHINE."

Aah ! you also recognize the grave dangers. The prophet of Atheism has commanded his followers to DECEIVE THE GENUINE TRUTH SEEKERS TO DAMNATION. Watch out for iamgenius, he is a sly Atheist disguised as a fake Muslim. He uses his disguise to plot a viscous attack on Christianity. Genuine Islam is a religion of peace. iamgenius is a war monger of the worst kind.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

You bragged about your 419 profession to an Isis dog, but he told you he is wealthier than you.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
I noticed that no black man was mentioned in the bible grin

Yes it does. Check on page 419
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
you are welcome

Finally you understand oo
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by NASTYNASOSO: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Man was made in the image of God. God consists of a "Trinity."

Man has a body, mind and spirit = Trinity. Tell us which part is greater here ?

God has Jesus and the Holy Spirit = Trinity. Which part is greater here ?

NASTYNASOSO, iamgenius, here is a simple logic test for you guys that brag about you superior minds. Don't disappoint us !!!!

HMMMMMM

BROS YOU DON MISS ROAD I STRONGLY DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE TRINITY OF GOD.
THERE IS ONLY ONE ALMIGHTY GOD.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

Good for You, I will never attempt to convince you. Hold on to what you got.
I share opinions so the unwary youth can see how people like you will step over the boundary line to rubbish others most precious doctrines and therefore their lives.

I always believed that Islam was a religion of peace, but what I see here raise doubts in my mind.
Doubts lead to Atheism, which leads to mental disease.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

Believe me, I know your despicable type. You have a criminal mind and obviously destructive to your family and community.
We must meet in person in a lonely spot, bring your cowardly friends for backup, Fuxckface !!!!!!
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by paxonel(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
ashlyfab78:

Lols.....what of those that believed him- the apostles....but he told them at john 14:28 that "you heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you .If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am". ......the truth had been said by him....
Even the apostles doubted who he was
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
So they did not believe
They doubted
So, to fulfill all righteousness, Jesus have to tell them the Father is greater than i am because it will appear unrighteous to tell them that he is God, seeing that his physical appearance was a man. The only time he tried to be frank with them in the issue they wanted to stone him. John 10:30.
But in the real sense in the eyes of the spirit Jesus is God.
John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by iamgenius(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

Bro, he's still on the road where he will get his senses which he lost to Paul back.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

According to your claim :

Man consists of three things : body, mind and spirit = Trinity

God has three things : Jesus, the Holy Spirit and "WHAT"? to make the equation balance for the Trinity claim. What is the third please?
I must use this opportunity to point out the grave error you display in your use of LOGIC. You pride yourself on being a master of LOGIC, then here yo prove otherwise. LOGIC would have shown you that you must switch to REASON or INTUITION so that you dont exhaust others with your pettiness.

LOGIC IS MOST USEFUL FOR TANGIBLE THINGS, not for the abstract or intangible !

Try it and see how reason or intuition would have helped you correctly reconstruct and balance the equation yourself.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

If I ask you if you are a son of man or son of God, you would probably reply Yes. If you are both son of man (your real father) and son of God(your spiritual father) according to your logic then you are also GOD yourself.
I must use this opportunity to point out the grave error you display in your use of LOGIC. You pride yourself on being a master of LOGIC, then here you prove otherwise.

You are repeating the childish mistakes that Atheists make all the time. That is why they stay on their Merry-go-round.

LOGIC would have shown you that you must switch to REASON or INTUITION so that you dont exhaust others with your pettiness.

LOGIC IS MOST USEFUL FOR TANGIBLE THINGS, not for the abstract or intangible !
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WARNING !!
Never type this guy's Satanic moniker. If you do, you will be horribly initiated into Satan's kingdom. When I reply to it, I refer to
it as 419ner to protect my soul.

The moniker above aka 419ner is a Satanic Ju Ju incantation setup to initiate the unwary. Word have power. Satanic words have
Satanic power to destroy themselves and others.

The moniker above *419, reminds me of someone that has AIDS but is now determined to cowardly infect/initiate many people
with AIDS before he dies. Satanic initiation is invisible just like the AIDS VIRUS and equally deadly.

Protect yourselves, never type a Satanic moniker !!
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WARNING !!
Never type this guy's Satanic moniker. If you do, you will be horribly initiated into Satan's kingdom. When I reply to it, I refer to
it as 419ner to protect my soul.

The moniker above aka 419ner is a Satanic Ju Ju incantation setup to initiate the unwary. Word have power. Satanic words have
Satanic power to destroy themselves and others.

The moniker above *419, reminds me of someone that has AIDS but is now determined to cowardly infect/initiate many people
with AIDS before he dies. Satanic initiation is invisible just like the AIDS VIRUS and equally deadly.

Protect yourselves, never type a Satanic moniker !!

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

How does that solve the problem on ground? Do you want to teach me the mathematics of your god, which is 1+1=1? Nay, I'm more intelligent than what you are being spoon feed by your pastors who claims to have the Holy Spirit in the interpretation of the Bible.

See you again, you are busted here man. There is no where in the book of proverbs that talks about Jesus. Why are you lieing against Solomon? He was actually advising his children from the beginning of Proverb 8:1, he didn't talk about Jesus at all. Stop lieing, you don't have to quote the Bible wrongly in order to cover up the lies,errors,flaws and contradictions in the Bible.

You are only confusing yourself the more you try to hide the contradictions and errors in the Bible. Are you saying that Jesus said he created man in his own likeness?

Or what you mean is that there is a God in heaven who created man in His own likeness and He also created Jesus also who is a man as well.

Or what you mean is that Jesus who is also the God created man in his own likeness?

You will only result to: Come on man, you don't have the Holy Spirit, if you were to have it you would understand the verse.

I know that's what confused people like you will end your speech with. Holy Spirit? We are human beings we don't need Holy Spirit to understand God and his attributes. YOU ARE IN A PLAIN ERROR.

I never talk religion, nor do I attack other religions and their sacred doctrines because that is the work of cowards. The way you deal with the highly esteemed Nairalander, Ishilove;s awesome posts, reminds me of a Gay man with a low sperm count and weak erection.

1) iamgenius, you are a disgrace to your moniker. God can never be mathematically proven. God is spirit !!

2) Your lame attempts to mock the mighty Jesus is that of an impotent man trying to satisfy a woman. All your talking wont satisfy your woman. Prove to us, provide scientifically verifiable evidence of what your God can do for you.
Talk is cheap, even pork cost money ! JESUS is not a talker. He is a doer. iamgenius show us what your god can do ?
People have real urgent problems and you want block them from their most effective solution.

3) I wont say much more, but others can with one click of their TV remote, witness the real , live, mind-blowing personal global testimonies of what JESUS the son of GOD is doing for suffering humanity, which includes kings, royalty, Muslims and Jews, rulers of countries, medical doctors, etc, etc. Click on Emmanuel TV and know that Atheists and fake Muslims like iamgenius have a hidden agenda to destroy the TRUTH about Jesus Christ.

Readers, the time for cheap talk from this fake Muslim Nairalander "iamgenius" is over. Click your remote and see evidence 24hrs per day.
https://www.nairaland.com/3475963/gods-miracle-healings-holy-scoan
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:
I strongly believe in the existence of God Almighty, and not Jesus as my Creator and God.
I'm a Muslim not an Atheist, check my profile and my topics.
iamgenius, we are not talking about Sc-fi movies. This is reality, just like the Holy Koran is sacred to genuine Muslims, the Holy Bible is sacred to Christians.

It is time for me to change your sick time wasting, Atheistic, Philosophical game. Lets get practical because that's what separate the boys from the men. LET'S GET REAL !!

[b]The new rules are simple:[/b]iamgenius, you show us real practical stuff your God is doing for its followers,
we will show you what our God is doing for us. No fancy talk. No philosophizing.

The ultimate test of the value of any spiritual system/religion is in the practical value produced for its members benefit. I would never waste my time listening for years to high sounding doctrines, but there is an absence of corresponding power.

We say be blessed in the name of Allah, God, Jesus, Budda , Confucius but there is no corresponding power. There is no evidence of that blessing.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

NASTYNASOSO, what are you smoking ? Where is the superior LOGIC that you guys brag about ? Your reply proves weakness, your strong bias toward that what you believe. You insult others sacred doctrines while faking inquiry into holy scriptures you clearly don't understand.

I asked you and the other Talaban guy a simple question, and you reply by saying,"I DONT BELIEVE IN THE TRINITY OF GOD."
You guys were rejecting the facts that Jesus is the Son of God.

Man was made in the image of God. God consists of a "Trinity."
1) Man has a body, mind and spirit = Trinity. Tell us NASTYNASOSO, which part is greater here ?
2) The creator consists of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit = Trinity. NASTYNASOSO, Which part is greater here ?
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

419ner, can you see from the dialogue below why Atheist attacks on Christians sacred doctrines always fail ?
After you are done viewing the dialogue below, I will ask you to give us practical verifiable proof of what Atheism is doing for you and your family or for its followers in general.

I never talk religion, nor do I attack other religions and their sacred doctrines because that is the work of cowards. The way you deal with the highly esteemed Nairalander, Ishilove;s awesome posts, reminds me of a Gay man with a low sperm count and weak erection.

1) iamgenius, you are a disgrace to your moniker. God can never be mathematically proven. God is spirit !!

2) Your lame attempts to mock the mighty Jesus is that of an impotent man trying to satisfy a woman. All your talking wont satisfy your woman. Prove to us, provide scientifically verifiable evidence of what your God can do for you.
Talk is cheap, even pork cost money ! JESUS is not a talker. He is a doer. iamgenius show us what your god can do ?
People have real urgent problems and you want block them from their most effective solution.

3) I wont say much more, but others can with one click of their TV remote, witness the real , live, mind-blowing personal global testimonies of what JESUS the son of GOD is doing for suffering humanity, which includes kings, royalty, Muslims and Jews, rulers of countries, medical doctors, etc, etc. Click on Emmanuel TV and know that Atheists and fake Muslims like iamgenius have a hidden agenda to destroy the TRUTH about Jesus Christ.

Readers, the time for cheap talk from this fake Muslim Nairalander "iamgenius" is over. Click your remote and see evidence 24hrs per day.
https://www.nairaland.com/3475963/gods-miracle-healings-holy-scoan
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:
I strongly believe in the existence of God Almighty, and not Jesus as my Creator and God.
I'm a Muslim not an Atheist, check my profile and my topics.

Iamgenius, you think like a Low-level Atheist. You are battling to find proof of the supreme superiority of the Son of God. That is why I referred you to Emmanuel TV. I never advertise any church, I am merely pointing to the most powerful spiritual learning tool that demonstrates every word of Jesus practically.

Not mere words like what you have been indoctrinated onto, Yet your prophet pbuh, saw fit to include Jesus in your Koran as a mightier power than himself. Power is not measure by talk, but action.

For the awesome benefit of the readers here ; The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives tons of evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.

In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems, Kings, Professors, Medical doctors, rulers of countries, scientists, etc, etc from all over the world are healed of incurable dieases and delivered from the terrible scourge of demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

You insulted the Mighty Jesus. The Jesus that sick doctors are coming to from all over the world for healing of incurable diseases.
Many doctors come back to the SCOAN church to tell the whole world that Jesus effectively healed them.

Everytime a doctor testifies to the world, the prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins gets a heart attack.
Science is, and always will be an impotent observer.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by iamgenius(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
ScienceWatch:
Iamgenius, you think like a Low-level Atheist. You are battling to find proof of the supreme superiority of the Son of God. That is why I referred you to Emmanuel TV. I never advertise any church, I am merely pointing to the most powerful spiritual learning tool that demonstrates every word of Jesus practically.

Not mere words like what you have been indoctrinated onto, Yet your prophet pbuh, saw fit to include Jesus in your Koran as a mightier power than himself. Power is not measure by talk, but action.

For the awesome benefit of the readers here ; The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives tons of evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.

In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems, Kings, Professors, Medical doctors, rulers of countries, scientists, etc, etc from all over the world are healed of incurable dieases and delivered from the terrible scourge of demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.
[/s]

So whoever doesn't believe in your slained,stoned and crucified god(Nit God Almighty) won't enjoy or possess things of this world. That's weird! Even those that say there is no God are free of problems AT TIMES. what you don't understand about this life is that ANYTHING that is of this world can be achieved by WORLDY MEANS, then it's now up to GOD ALMIGHTY (not your slained god) to decide whom HE wants to give of this world.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:
I am not sure I can believe you after I read all your Topics on Islam and the way you insist on using only low value logic to
disparage Christians sacred doctrines. Jesus made promises to all those that will accept the truth about him. Only those that heeds his call to come to him.
Jesus Christ said, "Come to me, all that are burdened and I will make it light."

Jesus promised them He will heal them - so he and his disciples/pastors healed the masses.

Jesus promised them that he will caste out their demons - then He and His disciples/pastors caste out/deliverance their demons

Jesus promised that he will bless them - and he blessed their lives.

Today, thousands of years later the whole world is witnessing the same truth. This is not about religion. I have witnessed Muslims, non religious, Atheist doctors, Jews, Ju Ju witchcraft practitioner get healed of incurable problems after the very best science was helpless.

I am not advertising SCOAN, I am merely stating a fact for the benefit of other truth seekers. TV has brought many things easily into our homes from adverts to porn to horror to serialized fiction etc. It has also made the study of the mind-blowing miraculous power of the Christ easy via Emmanuel TV.

Before the global broadcasting of Emmanuel TV, no one had a way to verify if Jesus' promises were real. Everyone can't afford to travel by plane to see the truth demonstrated. Thousands of Fake pastors lied to their congregations that the much needed miraculous healing, deliverance and blessing all stopped when the last Apostles died.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
How does this stop the killing of innocent people by federal terrorist rearing federal cows for federal thieves?
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:
[s][/s]

So whoever doesn't believe in your slained,stoned and crucified god(Nit God Almighty) won't enjoy or possess things of this world. That's weird! Even those that say there is no God are free of problems AT TIMES. what you don't understand about this life is that ANYTHING that is of this world can be achieved by WORLDY MEANS, then it's now up to GOD ALMIGHTY (not your slained god) to decide whom HE wants to give of this world.
Your corrupt LOGIC fails you again, you failed miserable to understand that I was respectfully pointing to Emmanuel TV because of the convenience to you. You would have seen what The true creator God is doing for those that come to his Son Jesus for help. Nothing more,

Many truth seekers have have been powerfully enlightened by studying Emmanuel TV. Previously there was no way to convince the masses that the power of Jesus was superior and very real.

Many Christians say there faith in God has dramatically increased after watching Emanuel TV.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamgenius:

If I ask you if you are a son of man or son of God, you would probably reply Yes. If you are both son of man (your real father) and son of God(your spiritual father) according to your logic then you are also GOD yourself.
You argue like someone that is hiding somerthing from your readers out of desperation. Our chat in the topic "Gods miracle healing in the SCOAN" tells me that you secretly believe what you see happening in the holy church SCOAN NIGERIA, but your fear of others stop you from having your blind child healed their.

I will be at the ACADIP next month, but not for salvation of my soul. I want to apply to be a guest speaker there.

I will speak about VALUE - perceived value vs real value from a worshipers viewpoint.

Why investigate religions value from the worshipers viewpoint ? Why not from the Pastor, Imam, priest's biased viewpoint ?
It is because most Pastors/Imams only see their members as personal assets.

1) They operate from the cowardly fear of losing their members to higher truths that can add more value to the members lives.
2) They fight to protect their status instead of their members needs
3) They love to have power over the people that why a member can get killed for leaving.

Members would like to enter the hallowed portals of truth to solve life problems. Would you send your suffering members for an effective solution ?

All great religions point to that higher portal of incredible power that can dramatically change their lives, their situation, their desperate need. These members want to see evidence in their lives, not a lifetime of empty promises. They have a right to demand that their God give them evidence that His words as preached by their Pastors/Imams are true.

The creator is a God of evidence !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! / What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? / Christian Topics For Teenagers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.