Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara (20342 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
they are all the same including the ppro. they won't do anything about it.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by 4ward(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Alright
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by Elioandrew: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
I think the women of high ranking in the Nigeria police force are better off than the so called police man. They are the ones who fight to bring back sanity to the police force. Just the other day in uyo, the akwaibom state capital, a police(man) by name Henshaw of the C' division molested me inside my car and made away with 10thousand naira. He was able to do this just because he had a rifle which he used to threaten me(of course a man with a gun is the strongest). He was pained that when he was my age, he never had the opportunity of owning a car.
I currently have a case in court with one former commissioner(as he claims) for police(kogi state- Egbochukwu Nwachuckwu by name from ibolo community of oraifite in Anambra state) who feels he can use his past office to intimidate innocent citizens because he feels we have no one to speak for us. Unfortunately, he is making a big mistake cos he is going to be brought to book and made to pay for his illegal actions.
The women merit the promotions instead of this evil men in the force.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Dis story don tire me to hear jor.

Never heard of it but its the usual common story of those animals in uniforms harassing innocent citizens
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by omhor(f): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dolapo Badmus.....Ryan May weather...... three gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by Elioandrew: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
slex:
A day is coming when people begin to take laws into their own hands on this officers and we should all hope that day never comes.
that day will come o. It has to

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by Spells(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ugoeze201:
hmmm
who una wan scam? grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
I said it that IG will definitely follow up the case.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara by oyinda1599(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
psalmsonovic:
What did they do to her in particularly
They fingered her like .. .don't kw what to call it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Anthony Oreh, Delta Community Leader (Photos) / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) / Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.