Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already (37300 Views)

Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by googi: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Look at these mumus.

Choscharis dey use Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa men as fronts to take over Nigeria.

Una dey fight over whose home town, Kora locate him plant.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Ola514(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
nathdim:
make dem kill am abi

you have not yet to come to life when coscharis started developing and building industries in lagos
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by EvilMetahuman: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

He didn't, I have constantly outlined the poor decisions of Buhari that caused the recession ..Another poor decision now is the unnecessary witch hunt against Intel which will cause another round of superficial inflation on the coming weeks ..Buhari is a bad leader period!!!
[/s]
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
By the time they buy diesel for their generators for 2 years they will pack up and leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Positivepoint(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He didn't, I have constantly outlined the poor decisions of Buhari that caused the recession ..Another poor decision now is the unnecessary witch hunt against Intel which will cause another round of superficial inflation on the coming weeks ..Buhari is a bad leader period!!!

Poor decision? U r aware our foreign reserve played a huge impact in mitigating effect of recession during OBJ. At what level did GEJ left the reserve after enjoying the highest oil earnings ever yet he left with 31 states unable to pay salaries, had to borrow to pay federal workers, left huge debt to contractors, left unfulfilled financial agreements with various govt organization & unions, took subsidy payments from mare 200billion to over a trillion still behind unsettled subsidy bills in billions and huge infrastructure deficit yet our reserves where depleted. PMB really did exceptional after taking over from the worst financial reckless govt of GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by SalamRushdie: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Positivepoint:

Poor decision? U r aware our foreign reserve played a huge impact in mitigating effect of recession during OBJ. At what level did GEJ left the reserve after enjoying the highest oil earnings ever yet he left with 31 states unable to pay salaries, had to borrow to pay federal workers, left huge debt to contractors, left unfulfilled financial agreements with various govt organization & unions, took subsidy payments from mare 200billion to over a trillion still behind unsettled subsidy bills in billions and huge infrastructure deficit yet our reserves where depleted. PMB really did exceptional after taking over from the worst financial reckless govt of GEJ

You guys don't get it do You? Buhari is a bad leader period!!! If you give him the Swedish economy today he will destroy in 6 months ..A man that has caused so much job loss and is still willing to stake 30 thousand Intels jobs for political witch hunt ..please wake up bro
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Positivepoint(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You guys don't get it do You? Buhari is a bad leader period!!! If you give him the Swedish economy today he will destroy in 6 months ..A man that has caused so much job loss and is still willing to stake 30 thousand Intels jobs for political witch hunt ..please wake up bro

What job loss? For ur views on Intel's govt are there to negotiate a better deal for the citizens in any agreement. U are aware that trump has withdrawn or renegotiate from several agreements that he think it did not give his citizens a better. Are u saying that TSA was also a witch hung against banks since banks are now only collection center unlike before
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by SalamRushdie: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Positivepoint:

What job loss? For ur views on Intel's govt are there to negotiate a better deal for the citizens in any agreement. U are aware that trump has withdrawn or renegotiate from several agreements that he think it did not give his citizens a better. Are u saying that TSA was also a witch hung against banks since banks are now only collection center unlike before

Sorry I never Argue with anyone with an 1Q below 80 and you last comment shows it's below 70 sef , have a good day (was I supposed to start explaining to you what the TSA is and how it's meant only for govt money and not private sector revenue?) Was I ?)
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by ogbujajnr: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
nathdim:
make dem kill am abi
Why dem go kill am. dem don kill peace mass, innoson, tonymas, master energy....
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Positivepoint(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sorry I never Argue with anyone with an 1Q below 80 and you last comment shows it's below 70 sef , have a good day (was I supposed to start explaining to you what the TSA is and how it's meant only for govt money and not private sector revenue?) Was I ?)

Intel's provides services on behalf of the port authority and the authority looked at the agreement and cancelled it because it does not favour the citizens. Thank God I still register an IQ score, some are still struggling.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by sonnie10: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why Ranger. F150 is better.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by GODWIN78(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
franchizy:
Igbos are great people but Nnamdi kanu made them look like birds without feather.

God bless Nigerian Army for restoring the stewardship of we igbos.

Kanu and Igbos are now the birds without feathers while we the real igbos keep soaring around the globe.

anunpama like you,ipob is Igbo OK,,
I,will pledge my last penny real nwa afor don't' sound like this
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by sonnie10: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
talk2percy:
Ford nah motor? Abeg make them bring in Toyota auto plant enter town joor...Or Mercedes sef because nah there motor finish.

Don't you like their Explorers and F150?
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by StrongandMighty: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
what is this one saying?
Carry ur evil sef 2 somewhere else
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
I didn't see any plant. I saw a building and some vehicles outside
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by TourismMan(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
This Coscharis man, na the kind person Evans and him boys dey find to kidnap because if na money, d man get. Evans, if u read this, I no mean say make u go kidnap d man o.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by R0ckefeller: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
nosiebaba:
Ford vehicles of these days no dey strong again
you we say that particular ford ranger but that of the f150 f250 etc assembled in the U.S are strong and rugged
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by SalamRushdie: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Positivepoint:

Intel's provides services on behalf of the port authority and the authority looked at the agreement and cancelled it because it does not favour the citizens. Thank God I still register an IQ score, some are still struggling.

Bro it's just pure witch hunt that's all because Intel pays 72 percent of the collection into the TSA and that 72 percent is what belongs to govt
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by pasol4real(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
franchizy:
Igbos are great people but Nnamdi kanu made them look like birds without feather.

Kanu and Igbos are now the birds without feathers while we the real igbos keep soaring around the globe.

What's this one saying ?
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Another good one from Coscharis.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by arsenal33: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
we need better and more roads.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Positivepoint(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bro it's just pure witch hunt that's all because Intel pays 72 percent of the collection into the TSA and that 72 percent is what belongs to govt

28% is to high considering the fact that equipments used by Intel are own by NPA and Intel is only provides services not develop the ports. I would 've advice them to take max 10%.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Positivepoint:

28% is to high considering the fact that equipments used by Intel are own by NPA and Intel is only provides services not develop the ports. I would 've advice them to take max 10%.

Intel owns all the equipment , the ports authority own nothing
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by tishbite41(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
franchizy:

Afonja, nice try
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by obyrich(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
StrongandMighty:
Igbo nwere mmadu! No man born of a woman fit stop us but it's fun to watch them make a try..
We are unstoppable.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sammy25n:
I still prefer Innoson
Buy naija to grow the naira

Inno na China naa.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by StrongandMighty: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
obyrich:
We are unstoppable.
Naso my brother
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by oz4real83(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
there is almost no company in the world that manufactures products 100%. Each manufacturing company receives parts from at least 10 countries in the world. Apple for example, receives parts from south korea,canada,india,china,usa etc and assemble all the parts into products. What we should focus on is putting our country in the supply chain of the parts or components. If we are making the best tyres in the world,these companies will search for our products. If it is steel,or any other products they will also come but our govt whether Apc or Pdp is only interested in making here a dumping ground for other countries.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by pokipoki: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
ogbujajnr:
why him no build for him village
Probably as a result of IPOB nonsense!!!
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
nice.
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by kelly72: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
nosiebaba:
Ford vehicles of these days no dey strong again

Your life is a negative
Anyways, you ordinarily can never afford a car
Re: Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already by nosiebaba(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
kelly72:

Your life is a negative
Anyways, you ordinarily can never afford a car
Ford vehicles are not strong compared to before simple yet I don't know how what you wrote concerns by post. Anyways let me not curse you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 Honda Jazz (photos And Features) / Car Names Pronunciations. / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.