Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria (57195 Views)

Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by obafemee80(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2019

Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Owuland,has taken delivery of his brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan, the latest from the stable of British Automaker, Rolls Royce.

The Rolls-Royce collector is the first African to book the 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan and also the first to receive his bespoke SUV that starts at ₦120 million .But customised versions could push prince Bolu's order price towards ₦250 million and above.

Coscharis launched the new model last week in Lagos and Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade bespoke limousine was used by Rolls-Royce representatives to launch the Cullinan SUV in Nigeria at the residence of the Deputy British High Commissioner to Nigeria at Queens Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Known for his high taste and fashion sense, the oil tycoon has about 10 Rolls Royces in his fleets , that includes the Phantom, Wraith And Dawn.They are all fitted with his customised plate numbers "BOLU 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..."

https://autojosh.com/the-first-rolls-royce-cullinan-arrives-in-nigeria-coscharis-delivers-bespoke-suv-to-bolu-akin-olugbade/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by nelronaldo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Egbewawormwen

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
This are people with cash that don't make noise up and down

This guy right here is so rich,he can buy some ppl villages and generations

My ppl emptry barrels make the loudest noise

232 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin

Baba Olowo. CASH-oggi cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by femtex007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmmmmm may God bless us

12 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Niceee
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by melody91: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
I just weak, 250million for a car,
tho some go call am vanity but we no mind...
big money biko locate us too

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by manitoba(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Real money makes less noise.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by chyckxx(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Rolls Royce loading...
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by lordraiden(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
250 mill..life's cruel man

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Melison(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
250milla jus like that
Ibrahimovic once said making money is not good
Making too much of it is!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by youngbabaj(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
God please pick my call, ordinary latest tecno phone hard me to buy,, shey na this one I go buy,,,,,,,,,

27 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by AntiWailer: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Those who have it no dey shout.

Na all this Celebs who borrow Cars to snap disturb us with the picture before the owner collect am.

That is why they try to cover the plate numbers. Most of the cars u see in their compounds are from their dealer friends and they are for sale.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Tomide007: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Midebillz:
First in Nigeria?? Nah FAM
First bespoke Royce cullican.... Not first Royce cullican
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by sonnie10: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Our oil money

5 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by chloride6: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bolu!
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by demolinka(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Me sef I go soon buy my own...I go soon buy...I go soon...

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Tomide007: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
.What is this guy doing with 10 Rolls Royce nitori olorun(for God sake)..... Anyways someone said dt the best way to help the poor is by not being part of them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by StoneLucifer: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
OK na.. Hope you help d needy too, if not I hope the car conveys you to heaven. Thunder fire anybody who say na poor man talk be this..

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by IjebuWarrior: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Vanity upon Va...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by JMK9600(f): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Are we in this same Nigeria? Abeg baba God when are u going to pick my call

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by lastempero: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Coded money bags tongue

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by thelifepagesng(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wawu

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by T0MMY: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Love this man.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by martineverest(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
this celebrity king and prince are busy buying luxury while his people are languishing in poverty

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by lastempero: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
I dont want to hear all is vanity here, carry your vanity story go one side.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by BlackfireX: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cheap motor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Tongsman(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
No be say I no go buy oo. I go buy mine.

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by sleekpro(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Some bad belle poeple here will be scared to say "vanity"���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.