Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Photos Of Students Fleeing School In Rumuokparali, PH Due To Fear Of Vaccine. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Students Fleeing School In Rumuokparali, PH Due To Fear Of Vaccine. (767 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Students Fleeing School In Rumuokparali, PH Due To Fear Of Vaccine. by joespiceman(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
happening live in Rumuokparali port Harcourt
This morning there was rumours of soldiers coming to give them vaccine which led to serious panic in the community. Parent running to the school of their respective wards to get them, children running to their various homes.

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing School In Rumuokparali, PH Due To Fear Of Vaccine. by joespiceman(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
More photos

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing School In Rumuokparali, PH Due To Fear Of Vaccine. by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
who is not scared of Buhari? it happened in Ondo too. The vaccine people came yelling yesterday,I just did as if I didn't hear.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Unimaid Admission List Is Out!!! / Study In France: French Education Fair 2018 / Laspotech Cut-off Mark 2018 And Post Utme Past Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.