Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide (21307 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Driver Banned After Being Caught In Passenger Seat With Hands Behind His Head / The World's First 3D-Printed Vehicle Goes On Sales (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide by watchwoman(f): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
cyborg123:

What happened?
Was it after a crash? Were you on seatbelt?

Hope it didn't cause you any permanent injury.
The car had an a impact with those rough stones on a bad road, yes I was on a seat belt I always wear one smiley ,people gathered sha as usual, no permanent injury, just that my face was swollen for about two days and whatever was in the air bag made my face to hurt badly as of pepper was rubbed on it.
Re: World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide by cyborg123(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
watchwoman:

The car had an a impact with those rough stones on a bad road, yes I was on a seat belt I always wear one smiley ,people gathered sha as usual, no permanent injury, just that my face was swollen for about two days and whatever was in the air bag made my face to hurt badly as of pepper was rubbed on it.
Na wa o.
Thank God you are ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Real Reasons Car Importation Through Land Border Was Banned / What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? / 3 Reasons You Haven’t Been Seeing Tesla Cars On Nigerian Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.